Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lingerie opinions

Jump to newest

By *ade and Vanessa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'm alone with no wine and no batteries for the good vibrator so please brighten my Saturday evening

Give me your thoughts and opinions on lingerie please

What's your preference to wear or see? Full matching sets, corsets, stockings and suspenders, doesn't need to match, on the floor or anything else?

V x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inamapMan
over a year ago

inverness

Matching.

Your favorite colour.

Half sheer underwire bra.

Hold ups and heels to match! ??

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Matching sets or basques/corsets

all with suspenders and stockings with heels oooffftttt

By *ewshyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

"Matching sets or basques/corsets

all with suspenders and stockings with heels oooffftttt"

this all day long

over a year ago

Central Scotland

all with suspenders and stockings with heels oooffftttt"

It's definitely what I find most attractive. Generally I'd rather be naked

Interesting to have others' opinions

V x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would go for naked....Or maybe just a pair of heels x

V x"

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Hi V

It has to match, and be the right size.

I go thru phases. Generally return to black lace, but red and lilac are in the bag for when the mood takes me.

Corsets, I can’t be arsed with the pulls and hooks, but does instantly give shape, and a total bugger to get out of in a hurry.

over a year ago

One that fits really well. I've got some that I love but it doesn't look as good on where I have cheaper ones that I love on x

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

No wine

No batteries

No man!!

Tell me you either got chocolate or ice cream in!!

over a year ago

"I'm alone with no wine and no batteries for the good vibrator so please brighten my Saturday evening

What's your preference to wear or see? Full matching sets, corsets, stockings and suspenders, doesn't need to match, on the floor or anything else?

V x"

No idea about underwear. But battery vibrators? Always buy USB

charge or plug in. Don't think I've bought a battery toy in the last 5 years at least.

By *eeLaceyTV/TS
over a year ago

bellshill

Suspenders are a pain in the arse, hold ups are so much easier. Colours have to match too.

over a year ago

Central Scotland

This is where I struggle - I'm adamant that bras need to fit well and very much for booborbust measuring (look it up, ladies, if you haven't - your boobs will thank you!) but it's difficult to find really sexy underwear in my size so limited choice means often a suspender belt isn't going to be matching for example. I don't mind that. Others do.

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I'm alone with no wine and no batteries for the good vibrator so please brighten my Saturday evening

V x

charge or plug in. Don't think I've bought a battery toy in the last 5 years at least. "

The next purchase haha

V x

over a year ago

Matching black lace bra, well uplifted of course, with matching pants. Together with stockings and suspenders with heels. Nothing sexier unless you take the bra and pants off and leave the stockings and suspenders on with the heels. Always gets the male pulse racing x

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"No wine

No batteries

No man!!

Tell me you either got chocolate or ice cream in!! "

Ate my weight in ice cream and middle child's birthday cake earlier means there's nothing left now and I'm suffering sugar level melt down

V x

By *eeLaceyTV/TS
over a year ago

bellshill

"This is where I struggle - I'm adamant that bras need to fit well and very much for booborbust measuring (look it up, ladies, if you haven't - your boobs will thank you!) but it's difficult to find really sexy underwear in my size so limited choice means often a suspender belt isn't going to be matching for example. I don't mind that. Others do. "

I've never actually minded it on my girlfriend's, funnily enough. but if I'm wearing it then it has to match

over a year ago

My preference is a classy, retro look basque, suspender belt, stockings or hold ups. Always black and with red lips/nails.

The person who sees it most often though prefers a sluttier style! Fishnets, leather, crotchless etc.

I'm just happy getting to play any kind of dress up generally!

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Matching black lace bra, well uplifted of course, with matching pants. Together with stockings and suspenders with heels. Nothing sexier unless you take the bra and pants off and leave the stockings and suspenders on with the heels. Always gets the male pulse racing x"

I'm obviously too new to suspender belts and stockings... So, pants over rather under for easier removal? I've been tempted to go more crotchless in that scenario or just none at all

V x

over a year ago

"Matching black lace bra, well uplifted of course, with matching pants. Together with stockings and suspenders with heels. Nothing sexier unless you take the bra and pants off and leave the stockings and suspenders on with the heels. Always gets the male pulse racing x

I'm obviously too new to suspender belts and stockings... So, pants over rather under for easier removal? I've been tempted to go more crotchless in that scenario or just none at all

V x"

My way round this is ones that tie at the sides or back so they can come off while the belt stays on. Still a bit restricted with crotchless I feel.

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Pants over.

If your bursting to go....!

over a year ago

Central Scotland

Small enough ones are usually easily pulled to the side...

Tie side pants? Best place to look? I don't think I've seen any, only ever really bikini bottoms. But then there's the matching bra issue

Vx

By *hatsmynameagainCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Being honest Im not that into lingerie, I mean its hot to see but its the girl underneath that makes it hot.

Mr

over a year ago

"Small enough ones are usually easily pulled to the side...

Tie side pants? Best place to look? I don't think I've seen any, only ever really bikini bottoms. But then there's the matching bra issue

Vx"

Yeah the side tie ones can be hard to find so I'm always looking for new ones, Lovehoney does ones that untie at the back though.

I never wear a bra for dressing up purposes, it'd always be a basque, corset, body stocking type thing, but I'm happy as long as it's all black and there's no clashing lace patterns or anything. I've never worried too much about actual matching sets.

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Small enough ones are usually easily pulled to the side...

Vx

Yeah the side tie ones can be hard to find so I'm always looking for new ones, Lovehoney does ones that untie at the back though.

I never wear a bra for dressing up purposes, it'd always be a basque, corset, body stocking type thing, but I'm happy as long as it's all black and there's no clashing lace patterns or anything. I've never worried too much about actual matching sets."

I'll need to have a look

Agreed, can't do clashing but doesn't need to match. Complimenting I suppose.

Body stockings are interesting but I've yet to try one. Think that's on the list too...

V x

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Hi V

I go thru phases. Generally return to black lace, but red and lilac are in the bag for when the mood takes me.

Corsets, I can’t be arsed with the pulls and hooks, but does instantly give shape, and a total bugger to get out of in a hurry.

"

You need corset lessons, I can get out of mine in seconds can get other people out of them just as fast.

over a year ago

"Hi V

You need corset lessons, I can get out of mine in seconds can get other people out of them just as fast. "

I'll reserve judgement until I see it happen with a stopwatch in one hand. (I won't say what's in my other hand. )

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"This is where I struggle - I'm adamant that bras need to fit well and very much for booborbust measuring (look it up, ladies, if you haven't - your boobs will thank you!) but it's difficult to find really sexy underwear in my size so limited choice means often a suspender belt isn't going to be matching for example. I don't mind that. Others do. "

Yeah me too, I’ve got to the fukkit stage and just go commando rather than try to find suitable matches. Also things need to be robust, flimsy will not do! (Or last )

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Matching.

All depends on the outfit. Retro lingerie with retro dresses.

Although, I just love the Maitress range of knickers from What Katie Did, not cheap - but well worth the price.

Corsetry has to be steel boned and

Stockings... I hate tights and they hate me right back!

over a year ago

Do my space invaders boxers count as retro??

over a year ago

"Do my space invaders boxers count as retro??"

Depends how long you've had them

over a year ago

"Do my space invaders boxers count as retro??

Depends how long you've had them "

actually not that long

By *on12xxMan
over a year ago

leeds

V

I like a nice partly see thru teasing bra with nice g string

Colours in best order red black white

Had idea message ne

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Being honest Im not that into lingerie, I mean its hot to see but its the girl underneath that makes it hot.

Mr"

Im not a lover of underwear. Much prefer being naked.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Matching Satin French Knickers and Camisole, with as little lace as possible.

Mandy

over a year ago

"Matching black lace bra, well uplifted of course, with matching pants. Together with stockings and suspenders with heels. Nothing sexier unless you take the bra and pants off and leave the stockings and suspenders on with the heels. Always gets the male pulse racing x

V x"

Pants over as they can be slipped off easily or if you're daring like me just don't wear any x

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Love everything matching favourite colour is got to be black.

Bra/knickers.

Suspenders/stockings

Do like Basques but prefer to feel bare hands around my waist bent over

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Lingerie for me is as important as the outfit on top. I plan an outfit from the inside out, prefer to experiment with colours rather than black all the time. Basques and stockings would be my first choice most times as I enjoy the feeling of being well held in all over however I love a bodystocking now and again

over a year ago

It jus has to be clean, with no holes.

over a year ago

Red satin

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"It jus has to be clean, with no holes."

You really are my favourite person on here!

Vx

over a year ago

black basque with lacey crotchless knickers

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/11/18 16:12:50]

over a year ago

"It jus has to be clean, with no holes.

You really are my favourite person on here!

Vx"

I'm not even MY favourite person on here.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

V x"

I would love to be that body confident, but suspenders are essential to hide my tummy

Love buying new undies, & always try to find matching suspenders to add to each set if I can

R

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

V x

charge or plug in. Don't think I've bought a battery toy in the last 5 years at least. "

Same, Ruby! Plug em in!

over a year ago

Semi transparent latex. ¼ cup bra, waspie, thong, stockings mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Central Scotland

V x

I would love to be that body confident, but suspenders are essential to hide my tummy

Love buying new undies, & always try to find matching suspenders to add to each set if I can

R "

Well that's a thing... Private meets with couples I'm more comfortable with a matching set or being naked. For the party we were at I had a body suit I feel amazing in because I knew I'd be too self conscious otherwise. I think a few pretty basques with stockings could be a good way to go for clubs or parties... Or just general day to day wandering around Tesco

V x

over a year ago

V x

R

Well that's a thing... Private meets with couples I'm more comfortable with a matching set or being naked. For the party we were at I had a body suit I feel amazing in because I knew I'd be too self conscious otherwise. I think a few pretty basques with stockings could be a good way to go for clubs or parties... Or just general day to day wandering around Tesco

V x"

Which Tesco is this...?

over a year ago

I have no opinion on lingerie. Really.. I hold nothing against it... But will if you ask me to.

Post new Message to Thread