Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cjs 5th december afternoon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after a great time last month who is all heading along for the greedy girls afternoon this month?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im hoping to be there

over a year ago

I’m booked in for the last one of this year!!

over a year ago

"I’m booked in for the last one of this year!! "

End the year with a bang :p

over a year ago

Lol hopefully a few bangs!! X

over a year ago

Some cunt would need to put a waterpistol to my head to attend that bollocks

What 9ne load a wank lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Havent booked yet but hopefully see you there cherry

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Booked in hoping to see loads of friends

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll be there....Rx

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

We exchanging presents

over a year ago

"We exchanging presents "

Trying not to make some comment bout not bringing an std

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Thanks gor that miss cherry

over a year ago

"Some cunt would need to put a waterpistol to my head to attend that bollocks

What 9ne load a wank lol"

So that's a "mibbes aye" then?

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

What 9ne load a wank lol

So that's a "mibbes aye" then? "

Do you think so no to sure here

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I'm a maybe for now, need to shuffle my days off around first x

By *IGGY550Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll be there, Looking forward to making new friends.

over a year ago

What 9ne load a wank lol

Do you think so no to sure here "

Paying a (contribution as it's called) at a premium is nothing more than exploiting the single guy,viewed as a cash cow.if guys are happy to fork out on the off chance of sloppy seconds that's his choice,for me it's up there with buying used knickers.

Don't know if it's true but I heard moons ago women get paid to go to these events ,I'm.not suggesting anyone on here does.just what I got told years ago.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 25/11/18 15:48:53]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 25/11/18 15:58:08]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 25/11/18 15:58:36]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

What 9ne load a wank lol

Paying a (contribution as it's called) at a premium is nothing more than exploiting the single guy,viewed as a cash cow.if guys are happy to fork out on the off chance of sloppy seconds that's his choice,for me it's up there with buying used knickers.

Don't know if it's true but I heard moons ago women get paid to go to these events ,I'm.not suggesting anyone on here does.just what I got told years ago."

Sorry, keep messing this up

You might want to take gangbangs off your interests to avoid the sloppy seconds x

over a year ago

What 9ne load a wank lol

Don't know if it's true but I heard moons ago women get paid to go to these events ,I'm.not suggesting anyone on here does.just what I got told years ago.

There always has to be one

If this isn't for you, why feel the need to try and degrade the people who do enjoy these events. Doesn't make them prostitutes, doesn't make them sloppy seconds, doesn't make them desperate. Just enjoying ourselves that's all x

You've actually got gangbangs on your interests as well. Might want to take that off and avoid the sloppy seconds x"

Theres a bit of a difference to being invited to a gangbang by a women you know is intrested in you than to be paying a sum to go somewhere and buzz about like a fly round shite in the hope of getting at least a wank.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 25/11/18 16:07:11]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

What 9ne load a wank lol

There always has to be one

If this isn't for you, why feel the need to try and degrade the people who do enjoy these events. Doesn't make them prostitutes, doesn't make them sloppy seconds, doesn't make them desperate. Just enjoying ourselves that's all x

You've actually got gangbangs on your interests as well. Might want to take that off and avoid the sloppy seconds x

Theres a bit of a difference to being invited to a gangbang by a women you know is intrested in you than to be paying a sum to go somewhere and buzz about like a fly round shite in the hope of getting at least a wank."

Little bit puzzled as to what your issue is to be honest. Some people enjoy it, some people don't. If it's not for you, just stay away and don't try to degrade people who do like to go x

over a year ago

I'm not degrading anyone,I'm stating cold hard facts,guys are charged a premium for events like this,that's the degrading bit right there.

You probably won't know that but because you are the polar opposite of the single guy and at the opposite end of the spectrum.

That jazz about a contribution for a bowl spewing with condoms a towel and a cup of tea,aye ok ,are the condoms laced with gold.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"I'm not degrading anyone,I'm stating cold hard facts,guys are charged a premium for events like this,that's the degrading bit right there.

You probably won't know that but because you are the polar opposite of the single guy and at the opposite end of the spectrum.

That jazz about a contribution for a bowl spewing with condoms a towel and a cup of tea,aye ok ,are the condoms laced with gold.

"

You can't state cold hard facts when you've not been. And it's not just the condoms that are provided. They've got a building to run and bills to pay and that is so that people can go to a safe and fun place for some fun (with or without sex or a wank, or whatever you envision goes on in there) x

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Have you even been to an afternooon party to know how its run to see the range of girls that attend there are girls to suit every one and guys to suit all girls you never see them sitting for long down stairs . nip along on the 5th and meet the best crowd on fab .

over a year ago

"Have you even been to an afternooon party to know how its run to see the range of girls that attend there are girls to suit every one and guys to suit all girls you never see them sitting for long down stairs . nip along on the 5th and meet the best crowd on fab . "

Smooth

over a year ago

"I'm not degrading anyone,I'm stating cold hard facts,guys are charged a premium for events like this,that's the degrading bit right there.

You can't state cold hard facts when you've not been. And it's not just the condoms that are provided. They've got a building to run and bills to pay and that is so that people can go to a safe and fun place for some fun (with or without sex or a wank, or whatever you envision goes on in there) x"

I don't need to attend to know that guys are charged a premium in relation to females and couples,that's just common knowledge,if you believe all the electricity and running cost guff etc then you really do deserve to be fleeced in life.

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

I suppose thats why its always full

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

You can't state cold hard facts when you've not been. And it's not just the condoms that are provided. They've got a building to run and bills to pay and that is so that people can go to a safe and fun place for some fun (with or without sex or a wank, or whatever you envision goes on in there) x

I don't need to attend to know that guys are charged a premium in relation to females and couples,that's just common knowledge,if you believe all the electricity and running cost guff etc then you really do deserve to be fleeced in life.

"

And another one... Maybe stop with the unnecessary comments about people you have never met. Really doesn't make you look good x

over a year ago

And another one... Maybe stop with the unnecessary comments about people you have never met. Really doesn't make you look good x"

What unessacry comments is that then luv,if I was trying to look good i wouldn't be doing it on this thread,trying to give guys the heads up on how they're expected to pay through the nose to keep the lights on(pmsl) maybe that's why you've got a bee in your bonnet

over a year ago

Can't be bothered with the thread now.

See ya

over a year ago

"I suppose thats why its always full "

Not always, although my experience was at the old CJs and there were three women total.

I (male) do have experience of a few GBs. It's not for everyone but good luck to all that enjoy....

over a year ago

Should be there... place booked weeks in advance for this one!

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"I'm a maybe for now, need to shuffle my days off around first x"

Will need my last holiday for this year to clear out my old flat and hand in the keys. Won't make it next Wednesday

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

aw you will be missed xxxx

By *ighland DaveMan
over a year ago

fortwilliam

I'll be there

Looking forward to it !!!

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'll be there

Looking forward to it !!!

"

Will be nice to see you there.....been toooooo long.. Rx

By *palfruityCouple
over a year ago

Their Own World

Would you regulars recommend CJ's to a fairly inexperienced swinging couple? We are interested in GG events as S really wants to watch me get gangbanged but we've never done one yet.

We can only play occasionally because life gets in the way; went to After Eight recently and it was ridiculously quiet. I know that's just how it goes sometimes, but it is extra frustrating when we have limited opportunities!

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"Would you regulars recommend CJ's to a fairly inexperienced swinging couple? We are interested in GG events as S really wants to watch me get gangbanged but we've never done one yet.

We can only play occasionally because life gets in the way; went to After Eight recently and it was ridiculously quiet. I know that's just how it goes sometimes, but it is extra frustrating when we have limited opportunities!"

Speak to Caroline she can advise you, she is the boss after all

over a year ago

What 9ne load a wank lol"

That's the spirit

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

"Would you regulars recommend CJ's to a fairly inexperienced swinging couple? We are interested in GG events as S really wants to watch me get gangbanged but we've never done one yet.

We can only play occasionally because life gets in the way; went to After Eight recently and it was ridiculously quiet. I know that's just how it goes sometimes, but it is extra frustrating when we have limited opportunities!

Speak to Caroline she can advise you, she is the boss after all

"

Dont think cjs would dissapoint

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

lol your patter is brilliant

over a year ago

I’ll be going. First time at a gg one!

By *rMrsWTFCouple
over a year ago

Arbroath

Anyone who has been previously especially ladies/couples can you msg me I would love to know about your experience, one of my fantasy but not sure if it should stay that way and we're in Glasgow on the 5th anyways

over a year ago

Room for a tv to attend???

over a year ago

"Can't be bothered with the thread now.

See ya

"

That’s a shame, I was looking forward to reading more of your angry, uninformed and poorly written nonsense

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

"Room for a tv to attend???"

Check with caroline

over a year ago

Booked the day off work, think I may have to wander down. Would be rude to waste a day off!

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Booked in again for next week. Looking forward to my 2nd visit. Hopefully be a busy one and meet some new friends.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Booked in again for next week. Looking forward to my 2nd visit. Hopefully be a busy one and meet some new friends. "

Will be nice to see you again.. R

over a year ago

Wow what did a just bypass on the comments lol!

Couples with questions feel free to message anyone of the girls

Il just add i understand it may seem unfair to men they pay more thsn the women, and tbh if it were the same rate id still pay it, im happy playing for a safe place, to sit n chat bring your own drink ect still cheaper than a night out at a club no bother

As for girls getting paid well hes clearly listening to hear say and not wanting to experience it for himself but ofcourse belittle and degrade us women that do go,

Id say to any woman to avoid that personally or otherwise!

Look forward to seeing you all i was gonna try get a xmas outfit sorted but i dont wanna be the only girl dressed lol!

over a year ago

Do you reckon i should go Miss Cherry?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/18 16:33:50]

over a year ago

"Wow what did a just bypass on the comments lol!

Couples with questions feel free to message anyone of the girls

Il just add i understand it may seem unfair to men they pay more thsn the women, and tbh if it were the same rate id still pay it, im happy playing for a safe place, to sit n chat bring your own drink ect still cheaper than a night out at a club no bother

As for girls getting paid well hes clearly listening to hear say and not wanting to experience it for himself but ofcourse belittle and degrade us women that do go,

Id say to any woman to avoid that personally or otherwise!

Look forward to seeing you all i was gonna try get a xmas outfit sorted but i dont wanna be the only girl dressed lol! "

Maybe seem unfair?It is unfair lol

over a year ago

"Can't be bothered with the thread now.

See ya

That’s a shame, I was looking forward to reading more of your angry, uninformed and poorly written nonsense"

Awe look it's the smooth taking grammar knight here to save the day.

Cock in one hand and 40 sheets in the other ready to stand in the corner and wank in the hope of getting his fella wet

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Booked in again for next week. Looking forward to my 2nd visit. Hopefully be a busy one and meet some new friends.

Will be nice to see you again.. R"

And to see you Mrs Robinson.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Booked in again for next week. Looking forward to my 2nd visit. Hopefully be a busy one and meet some new friends.

Will be nice to see you again.. R

And to see you Mrs Robinson. "

Till then...

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Its shaping up to be an awsum afternoon of fun a cherry santa or elf would be nice ...

over a year ago

"Its shaping up to be an awsum afternoon of fun a cherry santa or elf would be nice ..."

A cherry santa

Just dont sit on ma lap tho

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

God no crushed cherries added to brandy

over a year ago

Glasgow

So.....who is going on Wednesday??

over a year ago

"So.....who is going on Wednesday??"

Just booked in. Can’t wait

By *aggie44Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

See you Wednesday Mrs R. Xx

over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes Maggie see you in the kitchen....

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Looking forward to it.

over a year ago

Glasgow

Looks like a good crowd going, let's make it a party to remember, our last Wednesday party for the year..Rx

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

I am Mrs R so make sure you have the kettle boiling for my coffee at 12.01 Please xxxx Jim

over a year ago

Glasgow

Will do..

over a year ago

Really looking forward to it! See you all Wednesday! X

over a year ago

Glasgow

See you tomorrow..Rx

By *ave_1001Man
over a year ago

Paisley

My first time in a while. Looking forward to it!

over a year ago

Was an epic afternoon

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Good turn out today and nice to see some new couples along with some regulars.

Great to see Cheery and Mrs R again.

Thanks to everyone for being so nice.

over a year ago

My bum is still glowing thanks to "Cheery"

Post new Message to Thread