Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Male Contraceptive Pill

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Watching Horizon on BBC2 about the contraceptive pill.

Men - would you take it?

Women - would you trust men to take it?

Obviously in the swinging world condoms are still a must for most but what do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

Not watching it I'm afraid. what are they saying about it? Effectiveness etc.

If it was something that was proven I'd have no issues.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Watching Horizon on BBC2 about the contraceptive pill.

Men - would you take it?

Obviously in the swinging world condoms are still a must for most but what do you think?"

Yes. I would definitely take it.

over a year ago

Yes. I think that's a great idea

over a year ago

"Watching Horizon on BBC2 about the contraceptive pill.

Men - would you take it?

Obviously in the swinging world condoms are still a must for most but what do you think?"

Only if it makes my boobs bigger, and I can give up trying to get womens' boobs.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The version that was brought out a few years ago never really took off because of the side effects ( mood change, acne....Basically all the shit women deal with on the pill).

A new version to be given in gel form or a nasal spray should hopefully be available within 10yrs. It basically immobilises the the sperm, fewer nasty side effects.

over a year ago

As it's me that would be at risk of pregnancy I'd rather be in control of the contraception used

over a year ago

"The version that was brought out a few years ago never really took off because of the side effects ( mood change, acne....Basically all the shit women deal with on the pill).

A new version to be given in gel form or a nasal spray should hopefully be available within 10yrs. It basically immobilises the the sperm, fewer nasty side effects."

Damn. I wanted the excuse. To be a moody shit.

over a year ago

"The version that was brought out a few years ago never really took off because of the side effects ( mood change, acne....Basically all the shit women deal with on the pill).

A new version to be given in gel form or a nasal spray should hopefully be available within 10yrs. It basically immobilises the the sperm, fewer nasty side effects.

Damn. I wanted the excuse. To be a moody shit. "

I'm sure you'll find one!

over a year ago

Male Contraceptive Pill

I would only consider using it if I had a partner and we both didn't want to fall pregnant. On here, would not interest me as I've no intention of playing unsafe with anyone on fab. Not unless I began to get to know the female more and become closer and trusting.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Or just get the snip, much easier and less risk of something going wrong

John

over a year ago

"Male Contraceptive Pill

I would only consider using it if I had a partner and we both didn't want to fall pregnant. On here, would not interest me as I've no intention of playing unsafe with anyone on fab. Not unless I began to get to know the female more and become closer and trusting. "

Peter.... boys can't get pregnant. Did nobody have the talk with you?

over a year ago

"Male Contraceptive Pill

I would only consider using it if I had a partner and we both didn't want to fall pregnant. On here, would not interest me as I've no intention of playing unsafe with anyone on fab. Not unless I began to get to know the female more and become closer and trusting.

Peter.... boys can't get pregnant. Did nobody have the talk with you? "

Big arnie did in Junior.

over a year ago

"Male Contraceptive Pill

Big arnie did in Junior.

"

Don't confuse him!

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

All the contraception! Male and female on pill double bagging you name it!

over a year ago

Another question is, would men remember to take it at the same time every day? I have an alarm set on my mobile so I never forget x

over a year ago

"Another question is, would men remember to take it at the same time every day? I have an alarm set on my mobile so I never forget x"

I'm sure we'd remember just fine unless of course we wanted a kid then we'd conveniently forget

over a year ago

"Another question is, would men remember to take it at the same time every day? I have an alarm set on my mobile so I never forget x

I'm sure we'd remember just fine unless of course we wanted a kid then we'd conveniently forget "

Think I'm too old for kids now anyway. Doesn't help that I'm reaching menopausal age x

over a year ago

"Male Contraceptive Pill

Peter.... boys can't get pregnant. Did nobody have the talk with you? "

aww ffs, I've been conned all along

and got the snip for fuck all

DAMG! DAMG! and Double DRAT

over a year ago

"Male Contraceptive Pill

Big arnie did in Junior.

Don't confuse him! "

Don't forget the recent Dr Who episode on the space station with the pregnant guy

over a year ago

"Male Contraceptive Pill

Big arnie did in Junior.

Don't confuse him!

Don't forget the recent Dr Who episode on the space station with the pregnant guy "

I don't watch it any more.

Post new Message to Thread