Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock pics

Jump to newest

By *ittlemissnaughtybutnice OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes, a subject mentioned many times!

Why do some guys post pics holding their cock erect? Maybe it's just me, but surely if you need to do that who would rush to meet you?

R

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Poor guys just can't win at times

over a year ago

"Poor guys just can't win at times"

Or ladies with stuff jammed up their Jack 'n Danny?

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Not a dick pic fan with very few exceptions but the holding doesn't bother me so much as the remote control/can of deodorant next to it for what I assume to be scale.

If he feels a need to compare his penis to an amazon fire remote then he's probably not going to cut it. I'm used to better

V x

over a year ago

"Yes, a subject mentioned many times!

Why do some guys post pics holding their cock erect? Maybe it's just me, but surely if you need to do that who would rush to meet you?

R "

Yes I'm with u here. It's as if someone would pick someone to meet based on what their dick looked like !?!? Yes I get that it may be an important factor for some and that's fine...but to receive a lovely opening message from a guy who seems to be genuine etc and every time I look at profile or open message I'm faced with a dick pic

( which is not always flattering...for God sake if u insist on using dick pics turn flash off )

Well that would just stop me chatting to be honest

The ones who have dick pics as profile pics and then attach 10 f*cking pics of same dick to a message need a serious talkin to

Only my opinion of course

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Same for both sexes . One or two pictures are fine , but 20 or more of the same thing is a bit much I prefer a nice lingerie shot and something to the imagination.

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

R "

This made me laugh - good point though lol x

over a year ago

I have an impressive cock pic that I send to people. Generally brings a smile to their face.

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Poor guys just can't win at times

Or ladies with stuff jammed up their Jack 'n Danny?"

Maybe they have an insertion fetish

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

R "

not really sure what your getting at Do you mean that particular pose or just cock pics in general?

over a year ago

Glasgow

R not really sure what your getting at Do you mean that particular pose or just cock pics in general?"

Some photos look as if they are holding their cock erect as if it won't/can't stay erect itself.

R

over a year ago

Central Scotland

[Removed by poster at 21/11/18 16:16:11]

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Not a dick pic fan with very few exceptions but the holding doesn't bother me so much as the remote control/can of deodorant next to it for what I assume to be scale.

If he feels a need to compare his penis to an amazon fire remote then he's probably not going to cut it. I'm used to better

Too funny lol x

V x"

over a year ago

Glasgow

R not really sure what your getting at Do you mean that particular pose or just cock pics in general?

I took it as more them having to hold it up. Like it's not hard enough to stand on its own

V x"

Thank you. That is what I meant x

R

over a year ago

Central Scotland

R not really sure what your getting at Do you mean that particular pose or just cock pics in general?

Some photos look as if they are holding their cock erect as if it won't/can't stay erect itself.

R "

That's how I'd taken it. More worrying as lots of younger men do it too

V x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

R "

ah yes I know the cock look you mean

over a year ago

Heck of a lot of people stipulate size needed to have a slight chance of meeting. And nick they want it in,,” only cut/uncut”, “must be clean shaven and surrounding area” etc.

I’m not sure how wordy a guy can get about his own penis description, therefore a pic of it kinda makes sense surely?

But yes I see both sides, it’s hardly a subtle ice breaker message wise either.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Seen one profile with an articulate ,well written profile ,then looked at photos and the female had a 1ltre bottle of Gordon's gin inserted ,with caption 'can you compare" the message I sent got me blocked and reported

I mean who in God's earth thinks Gordon's is a gin

over a year ago

"Seen one profile with an articulate ,well written profile ,then looked at photos and the female had a 1ltre bottle of Gordon's gin inserted ,with caption 'can you compare" the message I sent got me blocked and reported

I mean who in God's earth thinks Gordon's is a gin "

Loloool

over a year ago

"Seen one profile with an articulate ,well written profile ,then looked at photos and the female had a 1ltre bottle of Gordon's gin inserted ,with caption 'can you compare" the message I sent got me blocked and reported

I mean who in God's earth thinks Gordon's is a gin "

Never mess with a woman and her gin...

Post new Message to Thread