Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Joint Profiles

Jump to newest

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Why do some single guys think it’s acceptable to send dick pics and inappropriate questions to a joint profile knowing that there are a Mr and a Mrs who have stated their preferences quite clearly on their profile?

These guys spoil it for the genuine single guys out there that have respect for another man’s wife/partner!

When you block single guys you still get the messages from their fake joint profiles

Rant over, is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Just block every profile that your not interested in , only takes a couple of weeks to settle down messages wise.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Initially joined on a couple profile & it happened all the time! I suppose it just makes the screening process easier?

R

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your status might not be helping your cause

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Your status might not be helping your cause "

My status was a compliment to my husband and shouldn’t make me fair game

over a year ago

"Your status might not be helping your cause

My status was a compliment to my husband and shouldn’t make me fair game "

You're right...it shouldn't

over a year ago

My status was a compliment to my husband and shouldn’t make me fair game "

To me it screams tease me x

over a year ago

To me it screams tease me x"

Yeah, does a bit...sorry OP.

..The Mr has left me horny. Suggesting (possibly) that you're unsatisfied? That's bound to bring some roasters out of the woodwork.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Block singles guys, problem solved!! Women get it from couples profiles also.

over a year ago

We block single guys then remove the filter when we’re looking for a guy to join us.

We get inundated and it’s funny watching S getting stressed about some of the shit we get.

He wasn’t fond of blocking but has come round to my way of thinking after reading some of the messages we get from single guys

J x

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Block singles guys, problem solved!! Women get it from couples profiles also. "

They are blocked but they come in on joint profiles ; it’s a shame as well as there are some lovely single guys out there that get judged because of others x

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"We block single guys then remove the filter when we’re looking for a guy to join us.

We get inundated and it’s funny watching S getting stressed about some of the shit we get.

He wasn’t fond of blocking but has come round to my way of thinking after reading some of the messages we get from single guys

J x

"

Totally agree - blocking is the way forward, hubby has other ideas on dealing with them at times though lol x

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"Block singles guys, problem solved!! Women get it from couples profiles also.

They are blocked but they come in on joint profiles ; it’s a shame as well as there are some lovely single guys out there that get judged because of others x"

This true x

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

To me it screams tease me x"

That’s a shame that’s your interpretation - perhaps if I had put .... or a question mark after it I would understand however it was a status statement of fact and it’s not the cause of the single guy comment at all

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

..The Mr has left me horny. Suggesting (possibly) that you're unsatisfied? That's bound to bring some roasters out of the woodwork.

"

over a year ago

"We block single guys then remove the filter when we’re looking for a guy to join us.

J x

Totally agree - blocking is the way forward, hubby has other ideas on dealing with them at times though lol x"

You can always unblock if you have a change of heart after reading forum posts etc and maybe think they're not a bellend after all

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"

My status is unrelated to the topic - I am commenting on the general day to day nonsense some of us couples get subjected to by some single guys.

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Block singles guys, problem solved!! Women get it from couples profiles also. "

Thanks, they are blocked but it’s the ones that have fake joint profiles that get through - constantly blocking lol

over a year ago

My status is unrelated to the topic - I am commenting on the general day to day nonsense some of us couples get subjected to by some single guys. "

Ok, as a couple, we get sent the same shite. Block, as suggested above. Folk have different boundaries on here and, rightly or wrongly, many think it's perfectly acceptable to send a cock pic to someone they've had no other interaction with. Just the nature of Fab.

over a year ago

We can't control the behaviour of others on here, but we can take control of how we manage our behaviour in response.

If you're fed up of guys sending cock pics and being all about the sex and forgetting you're a couple, don't tell them your hubby has left you horny.

over a year ago

That’s a shame that’s your interpretation - perhaps if I had put .... or a question mark after it I would understand however it was a status statement of fact and it’s not the cause of the single guy comment at all "

Uch were on a sex site with our bits on show. It's to be expected x

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"We can't control the behaviour of others on here, but we can take control of how we manage our behaviour in response.

If you're fed up of guys sending cock pics and being all about the sex and forgetting you're a couple, don't tell them your hubby has left you horny.

"

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Loving some of these comments, my topic is about the last few months on Fab since we joined and how we found it difficult with the single guys ; my status was posted at 8am and I have not had one inappropriate message from anyone about it ; my topic was a general rant which I stupidly thought we as adults could do in a Forum, my 3 hour status is not the issue but thank you for your tips!

By *atti JoWoman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"We can't control the behaviour of others on here, but we can take control of how we manage our behaviour in response.

"

I dont see your relevance to the ops question or statement? She is asking a general question that is not unique to her... next we will be suggesting her profile pic is inviting unsolicited messages?

over a year ago

"Loving some of these comments, my topic is about the last few months on Fab since we joined and how we found it difficult with the single guys ; my status was posted at 8am and I have not had one inappropriate message from anyone about it ; my topic was a general rant which I stupidly thought we as adults could do in a Forum, my 3 hour status is not the issue but thank you for your tips! "

I don't really get any hassle from single guys and think on here we should expect it to a degree. I'm also not a fan of the old single guy bashing threads.

That's my opinion. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear x

over a year ago

I have this profile for myself, but also a joint profile (Mcvk) with my partner which is most definitely not fake. We attended the Ayrshire social on the 17th that Cherub organised (which we really enjoyed) . I understand it makes things awkward for myself, but I most definitely wouldn't send any cock pictures to couples. We are both interested in finding that illusive single female!!

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"I have this profile for myself, but also a joint profile (Mcvk) with my partner which is most definitely not fake. We attended the Ayrshire social on the 17th that Cherub organised (which we really enjoyed) . I understand it makes things awkward for myself, but I most definitely wouldn't send any cock pictures to couples. We are both interested in finding that illusive single female!! "

Exactly! Most couple are looking for the same thing lol x

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Loving some of these comments, my topic is about the last few months on Fab since we joined and how we found it difficult with the single guys ; my status was posted at 8am and I have not had one inappropriate message from anyone about it ; my topic was a general rant which I stupidly thought we as adults could do in a Forum, my 3 hour status is not the issue but thank you for your tips!

I don't really get any hassle from single guys and think on here we should expect it to a degree. I'm also not a fan of the old single guy bashing threads.

That's my opinion. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear x"

No not at all, it certainly wasn’t meant to bash single guys as we have several who are good Fab friends - it’s the minority that spoil it x

over a year ago

"I have this profile for myself, but also a joint profile (Mcvk) with my partner which is most definitely not fake. We attended the Ayrshire social on the 17th that Cherub organised (which we really enjoyed) . I understand it makes things awkward for myself, but I most definitely wouldn't send any cock pictures to couples. We are both interested in finding that illusive single female!!

Exactly! Most couple are looking for the same thing lol x"

Come to think of it I don't send cock pics to single females either.

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Loving some of these comments, my topic is about the last few months on Fab since we joined and how we found it difficult with the single guys ; my status was posted at 8am and I have not had one inappropriate message from anyone about it ; my topic was a general rant which I stupidly thought we as adults could do in a Forum, my 3 hour status is not the issue but thank you for your tips!

That's my opinion. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear x

No not at all, it certainly wasn’t meant to bash single guys as we have several who are good Fab friends - it’s the minority that spoil it x"

and we totally understand the nature of this site, it’s just annoying st times when your profile is very specific and some think it acceptable to ignore it ; personally if I read a profile that doesn’t want interaction from couples then I would not consider messaging them x

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

[Removed by poster at 21/11/18 11:23:24]

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"I have this profile for myself, but also a joint profile (Mcvk) with my partner which is most definitely not fake. We attended the Ayrshire social on the 17th that Cherub organised (which we really enjoyed) . I understand it makes things awkward for myself, but I most definitely wouldn't send any cock pictures to couples. We are both interested in finding that illusive single female!!

Exactly! Most couple are looking for the same thing lol x

Come to think of it I don't send cock pics to single females either. "

Some like them, some don’t, not sure the best way for a guy to know which would be which other than if they asked first maybe x

over a year ago

I don't normally ask for myself, and mention that I am part of a couple. Probably this would not help alot as people are wary, I'm just being honest!! Lol. Plus it would be a bonus if the female I messaged is bi-curious, incase they want to chat with a couple also. But as I was saying about wary, it may make them think it's a fake joint profile.

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

I dont see your relevance to the ops question or statement? She is asking a general question that is not unique to her... next we will be suggesting her profile pic is inviting unsolicited messages? "

Thank you x

over a year ago

I'll say again...no amount of complaining will get others to change their behaviour on here.

over a year ago

"I'll say again...no amount of complaining will get others to change their behaviour on here."

We've noticed.

over a year ago

"I'll say again...no amount of complaining will get others to change their behaviour on here.

We've noticed."

What would you like me to change...just for you

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Alas, the bait works again from the same people. Will forum users never see through this crap.

Good luck OP , block the cock picture posters and move on. Xx

over a year ago

"Alas, the bait works again from the same people. Will forum users never see through this crap.

Good luck OP , block the cock picture posters and move on. Xx"

What bait?

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

The guys that you mention don’t spoil it for others, if anything they make the genuine ones stand out more !

over a year ago

"Alas, the bait works again from the same people. Will forum users never see through this crap.

"

You do make me laugh

over a year ago

"Initially joined on a couple profile & it happened all the time! I suppose it just makes the screening process easier?

R "

. Agreed

I don't see what the big deal is. If some idiot single guy sends what you don't want, especially when stating so on your profile then just block his ass. The same with a couples profile and report the profile so if they continually do it to others who complain then the profile might get deleted.

Yes not all single guys are like that but block them all and pick the ones whom that interest you at both your leisure

Good luck OP.

Post new Message to Thread