Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

This is not blind date......

Jump to newest

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

Or is it...

Guys think you can just have a social or meet with no face picture to see if there is that initial attraction. This is not gender specific just my experience.

If you’re bold enough to be here, be brave to share your face.

For me i dont want my time wasted or waste anyone elses time if there is not that mutual attraction.

Do people do this blind?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some do.

We all set our own rules on here. If folk don't like them then I'll find someone who does.

over a year ago

Met someone blind once. I was lucky. Wouldn't do it again

over a year ago

"Met someone blind once. I was lucky. Wouldn't do it again "

Did he have a white stick or a guide dog?

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Never!

And if face pic not shared after a few messages I stop chatting.

R

over a year ago

"Met someone blind once. I was lucky. Wouldn't do it again

Did he have a white stick or a guide dog? "

Are u trying to imply that I'm ugly ?

over a year ago

"

No you said you met some one blind.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/11/18 13:30:23]

over a year ago

No you said you met some one blind."

I was trying to be funny

over a year ago

I was trying to be funny "

So was I.

over a year ago

I was trying to be funny

So was I."

Ffs guys leave the funny stuff to me ehhh!

Anyways, no I wouldn't meet unless I knew what the person looked like and actually if I met and they were nothing like their pic, then I'd just leave.

By *ASABanterMan
over a year ago

Banterville

I would not meet a girl if I hadn't seen her face but I care more about the personality of the girl so the face pic for me ain't that important if we can't have a laugh who cares what she looks like

over a year ago

Nope

No face pic

No meet.

over a year ago

I was trying to be funny

So was I.

Anyways, no I wouldn't meet unless I knew what the person looked like and actually if I met and they were nothing like their pic, then I'd just leave. "

I think I'll leave everything to someone else. Everybody seems to know better than me.

over a year ago

I was trying to be funny

So was I.

Anyways, no I wouldn't meet unless I knew what the person looked like and actually if I met and they were nothing like their pic, then I'd just leave.

I think I'll leave everything to someone else. Everybody seems to know better than me."

Pmsl if that way a funny it had me smiling.

Tons of people's know things better than you and tons of people know things better than me and the same for others.

It's the person who know things better than everyone on here, that's the person we either like to know or stay away from.

over a year ago

I know bugger all. I did meet someone without seeing a face pic but had been chatting for a while I enjoyed their personality through messages. It can work.

over a year ago

I have met someone from here who didn’t have any pics on the site

However, after a short conversation we swapped face pics and met in a regular basis for about 18 months

over a year ago

I prefer to use kik,whatsapp,or Skype for a video chat flirt to authenticate the person and build up some sexual tension.

Don't mind a social but prefer video chat.

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"

Tons of people's know things better than you and tons of people know things better than me and the same for others.

It's the person who know things better than everyone on here, that's the person we either like to know or stay away from. "

True wisdom is knowing what you don’t know!!!

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Nope

No face pic

No meet."

This

over a year ago

Have done everything possible to meet the right profile on pic listening to what people say still had very little contact with any woman

By *izzmasterzeroMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Obviously you gotta see pics of eachother, that's just odd if no pics are available, and to agree to meet a faceless stranger is either desperate or suspicious. Usually if I send a couple a face pic then im likely to get one in return, but singles though tend not to and disappear afterwards so for this reason I'm always wary about sending the first pic, unfortunately it seems most women on here refuse to be the first one to send the first face pic and claim to send one back only after receiving one, which is usually untrue

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"Obviously you gotta see pics of eachother, that's just odd if no pics are available, and to agree to meet a faceless stranger is either desperate or suspicious. Usually if I send a couple a face pic then im likely to get one in return, but singles though tend not to and disappear afterwards so for this reason I'm always wary about sending the first pic, unfortunately it seems most women on here refuse to be the first one to send the first face pic and claim to send one back only after receiving one, which is usually untrue"

I always send one back regardless if i am attracted to them or not.. i said i would and i do.

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Guys think you can just have a social or meet with no face picture to see if there is that initial attraction. This is not gender specific just my experience.

For me i dont want my time wasted or waste anyone elses time if there is not that mutual attraction.

Do people do this blind? "

We had an mmf and I was blindfolded when the guy showed up. Only saw him half way through. I would do it again x

over a year ago

I've previously met people without seeing photos and been pleasantly surprised. Have also met some who don't look exactly like the photos they send (not recent photos etc).

Not that we all look like we do on our best photos all the time.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Or is it...

in that case why are you not displaying a face pic

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind? in that case why are you not displaying a face pic"

Cos every one and their granny would be able to see it x

over a year ago

Id go in blind if they agree to wear a Tom Hardy mask Patti

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind? in that case why are you not displaying a face pic"

Because i dont need to have my face on display, this is not a dating site. I display what i think represents me sexually. However in chat exchange i have no issue in sharing this pretty face lol

Hope that answers your question ?

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"Id go in blind if they agree to wear a Tom Hardy mask Patti "

We need to start a campaign Ruby Doll!

#rubyfortomhardylookalike

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind?

We had an mmf and I was blindfolded when the guy showed up. Only saw him half way through. I would do it again x"

Met a couple for mmf where she was blindfolded, was her birthday and her hubby wanted to give her a surprise

However, the 3 of us met for a coffee/drink first a couple of days before event.

Prior to that coffee I had no idea what she looked like as profile was a silhouette

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind?

We had an mmf and I was blindfolded when the guy showed up. Only saw him half way through. I would do it again x

Met a couple for mmf where she was blindfolded, was her birthday and her hubby wanted to give her a surprise

However, the 3 of us met for a coffee/drink first a couple of days before event.

Prior to that coffee I had no idea what she looked like as profile was a silhouette "

Funnily enough that happened on my birthday too x

over a year ago

Wisnae me

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind?

Prior to that coffee I had no idea what she looked like as profile was a silhouette

Funnily enough that happened on my birthday too x"

Fuck sake....Mr is needing to up his game....I got a bottle of wine and a box of Maltesers.

over a year ago

"Never!

And if face pic not shared after a few messages I stop chatting.

R "

We’re the same. What’s the point if there isn’t any physically attractive.

over a year ago

definitely need to see a face pic before meeting - if they wont send a face pic then no meet. Theres no point meeting, for me, if i dont find them attractive.

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind?

Fuck sake....Mr is needing to up his game....I got a bottle of wine and a box of Maltesers. "

I never got asked back so wasn’t all great

Saying that he contacted me a couple of months later, he got caught cheating.

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind?

Fuck sake....Mr is needing to up his game....I got a bottle of wine and a box of Maltesers.

I never got asked back so wasn’t all great

Saying that he contacted me a couple of months later, he got caught cheating.

"

Who did he get caught cheating with x

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

"Or is it...

No face pic no meet and we state this on profile but guys don't get it lol and wonder why they get ignored. soreeeee guys our rules

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I would not meet a girl if I hadn't seen her face but I care more about the personality of the girl so the face pic for me ain't that important if we can't have a laugh who cares what she looks like "

What utter bollox ,if she had one eye ,not teeth ,looked like Zelda you can't seriously be saying you would still take them to bed

over a year ago

"I would not meet a girl if I hadn't seen her face but I care more about the personality of the girl so the face pic for me ain't that important if we can't have a laugh who cares what she looks like

What utter bollox ,if she had one eye ,not teeth ,looked like Zelda you can't seriously be saying you would still take them to bed "

Any hole's a goal!

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind?

We had an mmf and I was blindfolded when the guy showed up. Only saw him half way through. I would do it again x"

Did he know what you looked like before hand?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Or is it...

Do people do this blind? in that case why are you not displaying a face pic

Because i dont need to have my face on display, this is not a dating site. I display what i think represents me sexually. However in chat exchange i have no issue in sharing this pretty face lol

Hope that answers your question ? "

my point was your chastising folk for something your not willing to do yourself imo the person asking for a facepic should send theirs first

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Hope that answers your question ? my point was your chastising folk for something your not willing to do yourself imo the person asking for a facepic should send theirs first"

Have you got one on show?

over a year ago

For me, a face pic is essential within a message. My first message is always with a face pic attached. It shows you’re genuine.

That doesn’t mean to say you have to display on your profile, but at least have the decency to show your face to someone who you want to show a lot more to.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Or is it...

Hope that answers your question ? my point was your chastising folk for something your not willing to do yourself imo the person asking for a facepic should send theirs first

Have you got one on show?"

not me claiming ones required

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Hope that answers your question ? my point was your chastising folk for something your not willing to do yourself imo the person asking for a facepic should send theirs first

Have you got one on show?not me claiming ones required "

But you are challenging someone for the same thing. Don't you see the irony?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

for myself this is where the irony lies

you really like to white knight it up dont you digit

over a year ago

"If you’re bold enough to be here, be brave to share your face.

for myself this is where the irony lies

you really like to white knight it up dont you digit"

I just love it.

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"Or is it...

Have you got one on show?"

You have misunderstood my point... i dont demand a face pic but i expect a mutual exchange of a face pic prior to agreeing to meet! I regularly get guys saying they dont want to do that and why does it matter! They might fuck anything, but i have standards. I am not saying people should have one on show this is not a dating site but i expect to share one to ensure there is mutual attraction. Hope this is makes my point clear. But after all this is just my perception and was curious to what others thoughts were. There is certainly no chatising done from me.

By *atti Jo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"Or is it...

Hope that answers your question ? my point was your chastising folk for something your not willing to do yourself imo the person asking for a facepic should send theirs first"

Answered your point below!

over a year ago

"Or is it...

Have you got one on show?

You have misunderstood my point... i dont demand a face pic but i expect a mutual exchange of a face pic prior to agreeing to meet! I regularly get guys saying they dont want to do that and why does it matter! They might fuck anything, but i have standards. I am not saying people should have one on show this is not a dating site but i expect to share one to ensure there is mutual attraction. Hope this is makes my point clear. But after all this is just my perception and was curious to what others thoughts were. There is certainly no chatising done from me. "

Don't worry, some people just like to stick a wooden spoon in the manure.

Post new Message to Thread