Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Topic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now last night whilst listening to R5 the Topic was Sugar dating which a lot off male / females Students are doing these days so if it had been more socially acceptable in your day would you have tried it or is it just a legal way off prostitution .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Now last night whilst listening to R5 the Topic was Sugar dating which a lot off male / females Students are doing these days so if it had been more socially acceptable in your day would you have tried it or is it just a legal way off prostitution ."

Prostitution basically isn't it?

Or maybe I'm just being bitter and twisted cause I'm too old to go d a Sugar Daddy...

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"Now last night whilst listening to R5 the Topic was Sugar dating which a lot off male / females Students are doing these days so if it had been more socially acceptable in your day would you have tried it or is it just a legal way off prostitution .

Or maybe I'm just being bitter and twisted cause I'm too old to go d a Sugar Daddy..."

Me too. I’m at the age we’re any sugar daddy would be in a home and the only perk I would get is free rice pudding

Mrs

over a year ago

"Now last night whilst listening to R5 the Topic was Sugar dating which a lot off male / females Students are doing these days so if it had been more socially acceptable in your day would you have tried it or is it just a legal way off prostitution .

Or maybe I'm just being bitter and twisted cause I'm too old to go d a Sugar Daddy..."

sugar daddy. A wealthy, usually older man who gives expensive gifts to someone much younger in return for companionship or sexual favors. For example, The aspiring young actress and the sugar daddy are a classic combination in Hollywood .

over a year ago

Or maybe I'm just being bitter and twisted cause I'm too old to go d a Sugar Daddy...

Me too. I’m at the age we’re any sugar daddy would be in a home and the only perk I would get is free rice pudding

Mrs"

By *ikkevCouple
over a year ago

larkhall

see if be a terrible prostitute I'd keep forgetting to get paid

kirsty xxx

over a year ago

Mrs"

I just got a delivery of ambrosia rice... Want some of my creamed rice?

over a year ago

Just yesterday I seen a female on here searching for a paypig

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Mrs

I just got a delivery of ambrosia rice... Want some of my creamed rice? "

The sad thing is I don’t even bloody like it

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

Mrs Merton interviewing Debbie McGee: “So what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?”

over a year ago

"Mrs Merton interviewing Debbie McGee: “So what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?”

"

over a year ago

Mrs

I just got a delivery of ambrosia rice... Want some of my creamed rice?

The sad thing is I don’t even bloody like it "

Awww. Shit. It's unreturnable too.

Post new Message to Thread