Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Seen it all now....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....if you are the nugget who was driving along the M8 this morning doing a fucking rubik's cube you deserve a boot in the hole!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thought you said driving in a rubix cube, thought we had taken to slagging peoples rides now

By *iscodavieno1Man
over a year ago

dunbar

I seen an idiot eating cereal while driving the other. Morning wtf next lol

over a year ago

How can any of you see this level of detail when you're driving on a motorway?

By *iscodavieno1Man
over a year ago

dunbar

"How can any of you see this level of detail when you're driving on a motorway?"
observing traffic around you lol

over a year ago

"How can any of you see this level of detail when you're driving on a motorway?"

The traffic is moving slowly...it was a luminous rubiks cube and her hands were moving very quickly. Caught the corner of my eye.

over a year ago

It's the M8. It doesn't move fast in the mornings.

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

On a similar note, yesterday I passed a lovely classic American car on the M90 and pointed it out to my daughter (head in phone obviously) she went "oooh" then and she got a fright as we came up to it as she thought there was no driver at first. pmsl

over a year ago

"....if you are the nugget who was driving along the M8 this morning doing a fucking rubik's cube you deserve a boot in the hole!

"

It wasn't a rubix cube, it was one of those paper things we used to make in school to help us decide what to do. She was trying to pick what colour of lingerie to wear for her fab meet. I told her it didn't matter as they wouldn't be on long. She blocked me.

over a year ago

"Thought you said driving in a rubix cube, thought we had taken to slagging peoples rides now "

over a year ago

"Thought you said driving in a rubix cube, thought we had taken to slagging peoples rides now "

What do you mean "started". Have you not seen the copious amount of threads regarding verifications?

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Didn't see any Rubix cubes, was too busy dodging sheep that were on the road!

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"....if you are the nugget who was driving along the M8 this morning doing a fucking rubik's cube you deserve a boot in the hole!

"

Kinda impressive as well...

By *rallvalCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I used to drive the M8 daily.

I have seen a man shaving with an electric shaver, a woman putting on eye make up using the rear view mirror, a guy pouring a cuppa from a flask on the dashboard and a guy using a laptop on the passenger seat.

Nutters.

over a year ago

Kinda impressive as well... "

She had actually completed it by the time I caught up with her further along the road!

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

I saw a man walking a llama on a lead this afternoon if that helps. Was in Fife so I'm not really surprised tbh

over a year ago

"I saw a man walking a llama on a lead this afternoon if that helps. Was in Fife so I'm not really surprised tbh"

Aye awrite, you win!

over a year ago

In my job I deal with sum proper muppets I work for an energy supplier in a call centre

Best one ever was a woman from London who wanted us to replace her light bulb cause it broke

over a year ago

A guy I met from here last year asked me to get my tits out he would video call me on Kik, I answered and to my horror he was driving. He had the phone stuck to his sunscreen and wanted to wank while he was driving. Not just a car either, he drives massive supermarket delivery lorries! I ended the call, text him saying he was an irresponsible twat and I didn't see him again.

Worse thing was, he mailed me out of the blue on Kik this year, he had forgotten why I stopped talking to him and sent a video of him playing with his cock while he was driving. I told him he clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone else on the road. He hadn't taken on board what I had said at all.

over a year ago

"A guy I met from here last year asked me to get my tits out he would video call me on Kik, I answered and to my horror he was driving. He had the phone stuck to his sunscreen and wanted to wank while he was driving. Not just a car either, he drives massive supermarket delivery lorries! I ended the call, text him saying he was an irresponsible twat and I didn't see him again.

Worse thing was, he mailed me out of the blue on Kik this year, he had forgotten why I stopped talking to him and sent a video of him playing with his cock while he was driving. I told him he clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone else on the road. He hadn't taken on board what I had said at all. "

Sorry but that made me

over a year ago

I seen a guy today with a pair of camouflage trousers and a hi vis vest on....make up your mind mate, do you want to be seen or no

Post new Message to Thread