Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sunday dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now i have recently being talking to a female on here and all seems to be going great up until this bit and i wonder what others think.

Now i don't mind putting my hand in my pocket to buy drinks but this female is saying in her eyes i should pay for all off them as i am the one asking her out on the date and she has hinted that sex could be on the cards if i did as she gets very horny with a good drink in her , now my dilemma is i feel i would be paying for sex if i go through with this date plus i do like the female as we get along well.

Any advice . Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you not say date?

This is a sex site luv?

Let her boyfriend take her on dates.

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Why would you even want To shag a d*unk.woman ? Ur gonna be used as a cheap night out .

By *eelouWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh be very careful here.

1. No I don't think you should be paying for all the drinks, I'd never dream of asking a guy that no matter who started the conversation.

2. How many drinks is she expecting? Sounds like she wants a good drinking session and that's the only way shes willing to put out so to speak.

3. There in lies the trouble, a d*unk person has no control. A first meet with a very d*unk person could sadly lead to an accusation that you're unaware of.

First meet it's cool to have a pint to calm the nerves but anything more could spell disaster. Think of your safety and hers too. If she thinks you need to be paying for the night then is that really someone you wanna meet after all?

By *errific_Teddy_BearMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd be more concerned that she needs to be half cut to have sex. I'd be worried about someone not being in control of their full facilities. Consent is a vitally important matter

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

The fact you even ask this means you find it ok.

me id have blocked long ago

over a year ago

Block.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

How the heck does a conversation getting to know each other end up with her saying the guy should pay for everything, forgetting the sex bribe or more chance of sex if pished???. The second the conversation went to who will pay what it would be time to move on, sounds like a classy burd to me mate. Tell her to 'do one' and you move on. Or you could just add up the cost if 12 drinks 6 for her and 6 for you and say , heres the money, lets skip the drinks and go straight to shagging.

Move on mate. !!!

over a year ago

I would never expect a man to pay for all the drinks but then again I'm not the type to get d*unk anyway. There's nothing worse than d*unk sex, I personally wouldn't do it. If she can't buy you a few drinks, cut the date/meet short and go home, by yourself OP! She's just using you x

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

You are on here only 7 weeks with no veris, no pics and no profile and yet you are getting a shag for the price of a few drinks. ?

As the saying goes, if it look like shit and smells like shit then it is

over a year ago

"Now i have recently being talking to a female on here and all seems to be going great up until this bit and i wonder what others think.

Now i don't mind putting my hand in my pocket to buy drinks but this female is saying in her eyes i should pay for all off them as i am the one asking her out on the date and she has hinted that sex could be on the cards if i did as she gets very horny with a good drink in her , now my dilemma is i feel i would be paying for sex if i go through with this date plus i do like the female as we get along well.

Any advice . Cheers"

She's ripping the piss mate.

Move on.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Tell her she is too costly as the other 5 girls you meet from Fab always go halves.

over a year ago

"I would never expect a man to pay for all the drinks but then again I'm not the type to get d*unk anyway. There's nothing worse than d*unk sex, I personally wouldn't do it. If she can't buy you a few drinks, cut the date/meet short and go home, by yourself OP! She's just using you x"

I'd pay for your soda water and lime all night. Xx

over a year ago

Patch her mate.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the replies and all the advice , and yes i think i will block and move on . Cheers

over a year ago

"You are on here only 7 weeks with no veris, no pics and no profile and yet you are getting a shag for the price of a few drinks. ?

As the saying goes, if it look like shit and smells like shit then it is"

Not into having a slanging match and your more than welcome to an opinion thats what a forum is about , but when you start throwing accusation about my profile i take offence . Might profile is there and is a leading profile to try and make conversation not to tell the whole world about me . As to pics i again can show to people who wish to see and don't just give to anyone , as for verifications your correct i have none but some people like to give others the chance .

So please have yourself a nice day and i hope this clears up your lovely comments as there is always one . Thanks

Post new Message to Thread