Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Non verified

Jump to newest

By *irigram OP   Couple
over a year ago

glenrothes

People that’s not verified on the site we have blocked loads pisses us off pestering us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyone was unverified at some point?

over a year ago

"People that’s not verified on the site we have blocked loads pisses us off pestering us "

Take a chance. Some times it's worth it.

over a year ago

"People that’s not verified on the site we have blocked loads pisses us off pestering us "

That's your choice and if you feel comfortable doing that then good for you.

I'm sure there are plenty of unverified who you would enjoy but on the other hand there are plenty of unverified whom you wouldn't enjoy their company.

Again the same can be said of verified people on here as well

over a year ago

I have met a few guys on here just for a social so they can get verified. No intention of ever playing with them. Yea just call me Mother Theresa

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/18 16:22:11]

over a year ago

For me it depends how long thev been on fab for someone whos been on a year n still unverified, not a site supporter or even photo verified are definetly blocked, but if there very new n seem like alright ppl not asking for a fuck ect lol il chat away mibbi do a social x

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

[Removed by poster at 02/11/18 16:27:50]

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

Catch 22 for a lot of guys out there.

Socials are great opportunities for verification but not everyone wants to go to them.

My first very on here was a drink in town with a female member which we both already knew wasn't going anywhere else. Fine by me.

Your profile does become more appealing with a tick next to it. I get wary of female profiles being guys quite often.

over a year ago

Individually if you feel in any doubt for any reason just block.

Talk away to the person who is unverified and if you feel they are disrespectful or stepping out of line etc... block

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/18 16:28:09]

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I must admit alot of unverified folk i had planned to meet let me down. Does make me think twice now.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 02/11/18 16:28:09]"

The more experienced on here you find out all the hassles that can happen so many become very unforgiving and would rather block if there is a hint of hassle.

Me personally, I don't usually block unless they are a compete utter ass or dodgy person. I usually just ignore and add to private notes about that person and eventually they will go to someone else

over a year ago

That's all you hear on this site. You will be blocked for this for that for breathing. For no pic verified being a human. Ffs demands are high. Must be so many special people on here.

By *irigram OP   Couple
over a year ago

glenrothes

We have had couples friends request us then block us next day before we confirm them??they had same picture but changed ages and tried again next day wtf

over a year ago

"People that’s not verified on the site we have blocked loads pisses us off pestering us

Take a chance. Some times it's worth it. "

This

over a year ago

"We have had couples friends request us then block us next day before we confirm them??they had same picture but changed ages and tried again next day wtf "
that be a pain right enough .

By *errific_Teddy_BearMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Isn't sending the picture with your username to the site a way to get verified?

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

"Isn't sending the picture with your username to the site a way to get verified?"

Yep. It's not completely foolproof but there should be no reason anyone couldn't do it, unless they don't want to

over a year ago

"Isn't sending the picture with your username to the site a way to get verified?"
Think they mean verified by a meet or social or by cam. I'v seen new people on here who got verified within 2 seconds of joining.

over a year ago

"We have had couples friends request us then block us next day before we confirm them??they had same picture but changed ages and tried again next day wtf "

I don't allow anyone as friends unless I have met them or will be going to meet them in the future. I don't see the point in inviting people as friends I've hardly chatted to. I'd rather chat for a while first and get a feel of the person to see if there's an initial interest on both sides and take it from there.

I chat to unverified people and have met unverified in past but only after getting on during chats and conversation etc....

over a year ago

"Isn't sending the picture with your username to the site a way to get verified? Think they mean verified by a meet or social or by cam. I'v seen new people on here who got verified within 2 seconds of joining. "

A lot of people are re-joining and get verified by people they have met previously. I'm sure there are some who are fakes this way but many people leave and re-join regularly

over a year ago

"That's all you hear on this site. You will be blocked for this for that for breathing. For no pic verified being a human. Ffs demands are high. Must be so many special people on here. "

The only big no no for me is no pics. Everyone has a phone nowadays with a camera. Doesn't even need to be a face pic!

over a year ago

"That's all you hear on this site. You will be blocked for this for that for breathing. For no pic verified being a human. Ffs demands are high. Must be so many special people on here.

The only big no no for me is no pics. Everyone has a phone nowadays with a camera. Doesn't even need to be a face pic!"

This is true. Doggy chatted to me and all she saw was my little toe. (or at least that's what I told her it was )

over a year ago

"That's all you hear on this site. You will be blocked for this for that for breathing. For no pic verified being a human. Ffs demands are high. Must be so many special people on here.

The only big no no for me is no pics. Everyone has a phone nowadays with a camera. Doesn't even need to be a face pic!

This is true. Doggy chatted to me and all she saw was my little toe. (or at least that's what I told her it was ) "

So that was puss seeping out the end of it then?

over a year ago

This is true. Doggy chatted to me and all she saw was my little toe. (or at least that's what I told her it was )

So that was puss seeping out the end of it then? "

Ffs. You said you weren't gonna mention that. You said it wasn't a big deal and happens to everyone.

over a year ago

This is true. Doggy chatted to me and all she saw was my little toe. (or at least that's what I told her it was ) "

over a year ago

It just seems its everyone to there own but i do love the judgemental not opinionated .

As to members returning then getting verified from former people they meet before should not be allowed but thats only my opinion just i believe if you use the sites preferences like everyone likes dropping into a post then they should just hide there profile and there veris stay , but to delete profile then to reappear and get verified within hours is taking the piss cause if newbies do it there called fakes

over a year ago

I've met a few people fir a social to verify them. Not always had fun with them though x

By *errific_Teddy_BearMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've met a few people fir a social to verify them. Not always had fun with them though x"

I'd love a meet with you but I'm a year too young

over a year ago

Lol I did that! A verification is just a real life person saying they've seen you in the flesh at some point and you are also a real life person though. It's not like a promotion someone more committed deserves because they didn't leave

over a year ago

"Lol I did that! A verification is just a real life person saying they've seen you in the flesh at some point and you are also a real life person though. It's not like a promotion someone more committed deserves because they didn't leave "

That was re getting re-verified btw, thought I'd clicked quote

By *ASABanterMan
over a year ago

Banterville

"I have met a few guys on here just for a social so they can get verified. No intention of ever playing with them. Yea just call me Mother Theresa "

I wish I could get a veri meet lol

over a year ago

"I've met a few people fir a social to verify them. Not always had fun with them though x"

I think you could be very busy soon. Lol lots of "free" COFFEE and cake too of course.

over a year ago

"I've met a few people fir a social to verify them. Not always had fun with them though x

I think you could be very busy soon. Lol lots of "free" COFFEE and cake too of course. "

Better buy plenty of mints for the coffee breath lol x

over a year ago

Verified or no it makes no difference to us. Mrs goes with how the chat progresses rather than anything that's on the profile.

over a year ago

"Verified or no it makes no difference to us. Mrs goes with how the chat progresses rather than anything that's on the profile. "

over a year ago

"Verified or no it makes no difference to us. Mrs goes with how the chat progresses rather than anything that's on the profile. "

over a year ago

Just because you dont have any verifications does not mean you are not genuine. Some folk like privacy and dont like to brag. Some folk are fussy and wont go with anyone. Some folk just have bad luck here. Some folk fake veris and some chat with some of the dreamers and get no where.

I have been here before had veris and started again with new profile also when people leave the site does their veris they left not go also?

I get the verification thing but also dont get the ignorance and rudeness some times directed to those who for whatever reason have not got any. I have had the joy of been spoken to when i contacted someone.

Its a personal choice but be aware you could be missing out on some real genuine people.

over a year ago

"I've met a few people fir a social to verify them. Not always had fun with them though x

I think you could be very busy soon. Lol lots of "free" COFFEE and cake too of course.

Better buy plenty of mints for the coffee breath lol x"

Somehow I don't think anyone would care that much if they were siting opposite you. x

over a year ago

"Lol I did that! A verification is just a real life person saying they've seen you in the flesh at some point and you are also a real life person though. It's not like a promotion someone more committed deserves because they didn't leave "

Yip agreed.

I've left once, about 2 and half years ago and when I re-joined I was verified a few times during the first week but people who had meet me previous profile

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

The day i joined Fab i got verified several times. This is because i was going to clubs before i joined and knew alot of people on here.

over a year ago

Wouldn't meet anyone not verified...safety issues for me.

over a year ago

Somehow I don't think anyone would care that much if they were siting opposite you. x"

Ha flattery will get you everywhere x

over a year ago

Somehow I don't think anyone would care that much if they were siting opposite you. x

Ha flattery will get you everywhere x"

Even unblocked?

over a year ago

Even unblocked? "

This is the weird thing. I've checked three times and you're not on my block list. I've messaged site admin about it but nothing. I don't understand it x

over a year ago

Even unblocked?

This is the weird thing. I've checked three times and you're not on my block list. I've messaged site admin about it but nothing. I don't understand it x"

I just figured I'd probably sent you an arsey first message at some point in the past, that I'd have blocked myself for.

over a year ago

Even unblocked?

This is the weird thing. I've checked three times and you're not on my block list. I've messaged site admin about it but nothing. I don't understand it x

I just figured I'd probably sent you an arsey first message at some point in the past, that I'd have blocked myself for. "

No not at all you haven't. Maybe you could message them too and ask the same as me. Why aren't we visible to each other? x

over a year ago

"

I've met a few people fir a social to verify them. Not always had fun with them though x

Even unblocked?

I just figured I'd probably sent you an arsey first message at some point in the past, that I'd have blocked myself for.

No not at all you haven't. Maybe you could message them too and ask the same as me. Why aren't we visible to each other? x"

Is the best way to do this through the contacts page and report a bug? Or discuss another member.

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

No not at all you haven't. Maybe you could message them too and ask the same as me. Why aren't we visible to each other? x

Is the best way to do this through the contacts page and report a bug? Or discuss another member. "

I have contacted site admin about it. So we'll say no more about it on here lol x

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

Is the best way to do this through the contacts page and report a bug? Or discuss another member.

I have contacted site admin about it. So we'll say no more about it on here lol x"

Of course. Now that we have cleared up the misunderstanding. I will be wondering where flattery will get me now.

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

I have contacted site admin about it. So we'll say no more about it on here lol x

Of course. Now that we have cleared up the misunderstanding. I will be wondering where flattery will get me now. "

Well I'm still talking to you, that's a good thing is it not? x

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

Of course. Now that we have cleared up the misunderstanding. I will be wondering where flattery will get me now.

Well I'm still talking to you, that's a good thing is it not? x"

I would say so. x

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

I would say so. x"

All good. Definitely a bug by the way, not calling you a bug but that other thing. I brought it up with them x

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

I would say so. x

All good. Definitely a bug by the way, not calling you a bug but that other thing. I brought it up with them x"

I'm enjoying having a laugh today so no worries. The banter on the forum has been pretty good, if I say so myself.

over a year ago

"

Even unblocked?

I would say so. x

All good. Definitely a bug by the way, not calling you a bug but that other thing. I brought it up with them x

I'm enjoying having a laugh today so no worries. The banter on the forum has been pretty good, if I say so myself. "

Me too. It's been one of the better days on here x

over a year ago

I'm enjoying having a laugh today so no worries. The banter on the forum has been pretty good, if I say so myself. "

Me too. It's been one of the better days on here

I've had a blast. Haven't laughed so much for ages.

over a year ago

"I'm enjoying having a laugh today so no worries. The banter on the forum has been pretty good, if I say so myself. "

I've had a blast. Haven't laughed so much for ages. "

It makes all the difference when it's fun x

over a year ago

How did the first 2 people on fab get verified?

over a year ago

"How did the first 2 people on fab get verified? "

They probably verified each other! x

over a year ago

"I'm enjoying having a laugh today so no worries. The banter on the forum has been pretty good, if I say so myself. "

It makes all the difference when it's fun x"

Certainly does. I'll be raising a glass to more days like this on here later on.

By *ail_forceTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

it's all been said and thought about and raged to death already x not to be too cynical, if they have some bants about them then i dont mind all the other nonsense x

over a year ago

Certainly does. I'll be raising a glass to more days like this on here later on. "

Chin chin!! x

over a year ago

Certainly does. I'll be raising a glass to more days like this on here later on.

Chin chin!! x"

Bottoms up... (I meant the wine glass bottoms. )

over a year ago

Chin chin!! x

Bottoms up... (I meant the wine glass bottoms. ) "

Pmsl!! Love it x

over a year ago

Chin chin!! x

Pmsl!! Love it x"

Another hour and I'll be drinking for real. Just need to get this damn presentation finished. Probably would have finished hours ago if I'd logged off from here.

over a year ago

Chin chin!! x

Pmsl!! Love it x

Another hour and I'll be drinking for real. Just need to get this damn presentation finished. Probably would have finished hours ago if I'd logged off from here. "

Have I been keeping you from your work? Lol I'm on the wine again tonight. I could have opened the homemade vodka but chose not to x

over a year ago

Have I been keeping you from your work? Lol I'm on the wine again tonight. I could have opened the homemade vodka but chose not to x

I will neither confirm nor deny.

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"Isn't sending the picture with your username to the site a way to get verified? Think they mean verified by a meet or social or by cam. I'v seen new people on here who got verified within 2 seconds of joining. "

Aren’t they most likely re joiners though and it’s someone they know from before ?

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Good for you

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I tend to block people who post random shite on the forum myself x

over a year ago

"Have I been keeping you from your work? Lol I'm on the wine again tonight. I could have opened the homemade vodka but chose not to x

I will neither confirm nor deny. "

As you're enjoying the conversation? x

over a year ago

"Have I been keeping you from your work? Lol I'm on the wine again tonight. I could have opened the homemade vodka but chose not to x

As you're enjoying the conversation? x"

Immensely. I am guessing you are too.

over a year ago

Immensely. I am guessing you are too. "

I absolutely am x

over a year ago

I absolutely am x"

I'll see you in the FABbar then

over a year ago

I absolutely am x

I'll see you in the FABbar then "

I'm there already x

Post new Message to Thread