Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

How many

Jump to newest

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Have been chatting with a Fab Female . 80 + messages exchanged and still no meet arranged.

Whats the average messages for people before a coffee is sorted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have alot of men on Fab who i just chat with and no intentions of meeting. They are happy just to chat and so am i.

By *eelouWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

How long is a piece of string? Depends on the individual really, no set number.

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"How long is a piece of string? Depends on the individual really, no set number."

Just a wee tongue in cheek question, lol, i think investing this much time , she owes me a coffee.

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Have you asked for a meet yet?

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Have you asked for a meet yet? "

Ive dropped a wee hint or 2.

By *ot Quickie NikkiWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have you asked for a meet yet?

Ive dropped a wee hint or 2. "

Bloomin take the bull by the horns and come straight out and ask the woman rather than dancing around the subject by way of dropping hints.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

are you sure shes a she and not a he ?

over a year ago

I dont think your owed anything, that's a very entitled attitude.

over a year ago

Everyone is different,no right or wrong, but personally that is too much for me and I couldnt be bothered with this. A 30 min-1hour social together is better than 100 messages exchanged in determining someones personality and if you are attracted enough to them to take things further. I like a face to face meet as soon as poss.

over a year ago

Everyone is different.. some chat and never meet... some meet after one or two messages... just depends... just go with the flow... if you let them know right at the start of chatting that you do meet for socials and more then leave it to them...

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I always say at start happy to chat but chatting does not mean I’m going to meet you, some continue chatting others that’s end of conversation and that’s fine everyone is different world would be a bit boring if we were all the same

over a year ago

You could have 80 messages in one night. It's more how long you've been messaging rather than how many

over a year ago

Am a great believer in it becoming unspokenly mutual, , depending on the direction chat is taking I think between the lines it becomes obvious where it’s leading

By *eelouWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I dont think your owed anything, that's a very entitled attitude.

"

Yeah I agree with this. Just because you have been messaging doesn't mean she owes you anything. You may have been kidding but its stuff like that, that puts some of us women off!

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

"Have been chatting with a Fab Female . 80 + messages exchanged and still no meet arranged.

"

Is the female 80+

Respect to her

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"

Ahhhh the usual suspects. So theres NO misunderstandings, Of course i KNOW im NOT OWED or ENTITLED to ANYTHING ( clear enough ) that was why i said it was tongue in cheek. You gotta love the forums.

To the other contributors thanks guys.

Maybe if i work my Devils charm on her for another 80 messages i might get a wee 'x' on one of those messages in time. I think she likes me but afraid to say so. She is a real female as shes verified.

Alas, for 1 wee kiss at the end of a message. .

over a year ago

Ahhhh the usual suspects. So theres NO misunderstandings, Of course i KNOW im NOT OWED or ENTITLED to ANYTHING ( clear enough ) that was why i said it was tongue in cheek. You gotta love the forums.

Maybe if i work my Devils charm on her for another 80 messages i might get a wee 'x' on one of those messages in time. I think she likes me but afraid to say so. She is a real female as shes verified.

Alas, for 1 wee kiss at the end of a message. ."

Ffs. Here you go. X

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Have been chatting with a Fab Female . 80 + messages exchanged and still no meet arranged.

Is the female 80+

Respect to her "

Haha maybe, cant get a picture off her to check that one. Lol.

For an 80 year old she has quite a nice body though.

over a year ago

Is the female 80+

Respect to her

For an 80 year old she has quite a nice body though. "

I take it the hip replacement scars are well hidden?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

So just a thread to show what a loveable chap you are.

Sure it will work

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Is the female 80+

Respect to her

I take it the hip replacement scars are well hidden? "

Hey you watch it , i dont mind tangents on my threads but no liking the direction this is going.

over a year ago

That old chestnut...it was just a joke, honestly I'm a really nice guy

over a year ago

Is the female 80+

Respect to her

I take it the hip replacement scars are well hidden?

Hey you watch it , i dont mind tangents on my threads but no liking the direction this is going. "

At her age, maybe she's forgotten why she's here. She might think you're her grandson who never visits.

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

That old chestnut...it was just a joke, honestly I'm a really nice guy "

# Bait. You could have at least put a wee 'x' after your post. Xxx

over a year ago

6969 messages on average before meeting

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"6969 messages on average before meeting "

Haha nice round number.

over a year ago

Awww dammit here x a kiss is just a kiss

over a year ago

Bloomin take the bull by the horns and come straight out and ask the woman rather than dancing around the subject by way of dropping hints. "

I agree.

Stop faffing about

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Awww dammit here x a kiss is just a kiss"

Exactly M , i agree.

Its like a 69 is just 2 numbers. No big deal

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Bloomin take the bull by the horns and come straight out and ask the woman rather than dancing around the subject by way of dropping hints.

I agree.

Stop faffing about "

If i cant even get a face pic , what chance a coffee.

over a year ago

I agree.

Stop faffing about

If i cant even get a face pic , what chance a coffee. "

Don’t know until you ask!

She can only say no.

over a year ago

If you think there is something there why not ask? The worst they can say is no

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

I think she just wants to chat. I get that impression. I actually said to her ,in a flirty joky way, after so many messages i normally have at least a coffee meet by now, she said it was a strange way to think. Ouch , lol

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

90+ messages, realise she is never going to be honest with me, alas ,time to move on.

over a year ago

"90+ messages, realise she is never going to be honest with me, alas ,time to move on. "

Doesn't mean she hasn't been honest, maybe you're just looking for different things.

over a year ago

"90+ messages, realise she is never going to be honest with me, alas ,time to move on. "

Maybe you were making ridiculous demands of her

over a year ago

It's her fault?

By *hargMan
over a year ago

Erskine

Kinda silly question. Have spoke to people for ages before arranging anything and met others after eight or nine messages the same night.

over a year ago

Aww.. we were all pinning our hopes for romance on this!

over a year ago

How many days were you messaging for

over a year ago

"90+ messages, realise she is never going to be honest with me, alas ,time to move on.

How many days were you messaging for "

She has probably seen the post anyway

over a year ago

"90+ messages, realise she is never going to be honest with me, alas ,time to move on.

She has probably seen the post anyway "

Hope not, that's a shame

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame "

How did your coffee meet go? I hope it wasn't another car crash?

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

How did your coffee meet go? I hope it wasn't another car crash?"

It was ok, he was nice but I think I was a bit much for him Not on the same wave length

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

How many days were you messaging for "

We messaged for a couple of weeks a while back , then she messaged me out the blue last week and another back and forth conversation since then. I dont think she wants to meet if im honest , which leaves only 2 options . Shes lonely and wants chat or shes messing with me.

For the posters that thought maybe she has seen this thread, she has never used the forums . As once said before only a very small percentage of Fab do use the forums.

over a year ago

We messaged for a couple of weeks a while back , then she messaged me out the blue last week and another back and forth conversation since then. I dont think she wants to meet if im honest , which leaves only 2 options . Shes lonely and wants chat or shes messing with me.

For the posters that thought maybe she has seen this thread, she has never used the forums . As once said before only a very small percentage of Fab do use the forums. "

Not everyone wants to rush in tho. Let her go at her pace. It's not always easy for woman on here, sometimes they don't even know what they want themselves. If it's a waste of your time then fair enough but show her a bit of respect and have a little patience. Some things are worth the wait

over a year ago

For the posters that thought maybe she has seen this thread, she has never used the forums . As once said before only a very small percentage of Fab do use the forums.

Not everyone wants to rush in tho. Let her go at her pace. It's not always easy for woman on here, sometimes they don't even know what they want themselves. If it's a waste of your time then fair enough but show her a bit of respect and have a little patience. Some things are worth the wait "

Very wise words

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Not everyone wants to rush in tho. Let her go at her pace. It's not always easy for woman on here, sometimes they don't even know what they want themselves. If it's a waste of your time then fair enough but show her a bit of respect and have a little patience. Some things are worth the wait "

Those are wise words indeed, i have no intention of rushing anything though, but some things shes been honest with and other things not. Dont wish to go into detail though.

over a year ago

"

Those are wise words indeed, i have no intention of rushing anything though, but some things shes been honest with and other things not. Dont wish to go into detail though. "

If you haven't met her, how can you possibly know what she has been honest or not about?

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

It was ok, he was nice but I think I was a bit much for him Not on the same wave length "

Ah well, onwards and upwards!

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

It was ok, he was nice but I think I was a bit much for him Not on the same wave length

Ah well, onwards and upwards!"

Always

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Hope not, that's a shame

It was ok, he was nice but I think I was a bit much for him Not on the same wave length "

Did you chat with him on the phone before coffee ? Happy girl. X

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

Did you chat with him on the phone before coffee ? Happy girl. X"

No I had met him before briefly

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Hope not, that's a shame

No I had met him before briefly "

Ahh right, was going to say i prefer to see if you get along on a quick phone chat before coffee. But you met him before so same thing x

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

Ahh right, was going to say i prefer to see if you get along on a quick phone chat before coffee. But you met him before so same thing x"

I bumped his car so wasn't an intentional meeting

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Hope not, that's a shame

Ahh right, was going to say i prefer to see if you get along on a quick phone chat before coffee. But you met him before so same thing x

I bumped his car so wasn't an intentional meeting "

Haha like it.

Maybe i should give you my registration plate and tell you where and when im parking it up.

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

Haha like it.

Maybe i should give you my registration plate and tell you where and when im parking it up. "

My dad hadn't forgiven me for the first bump

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

I’ve been messaging a guy for 11 years on here and we have never met yet

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/18 16:15:53]

over a year ago

"I’ve been messaging a guy for 11 years on here and we have never met yet "

Is that how long this place has been going?

(Sorry OP, off topic).

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Hope not, that's a shame

Haha like it.

Maybe i should give you my registration plate and tell you where and when im parking it up.

My dad hadn't forgiven me for the first bump "

You need to bump into a heating engineer or a mechanic next time. Dads love it when there daughters start seeing tradesmen.

over a year ago

Hope not, that's a shame

Haha like it.

You need to bump into a heating engineer or a mechanic next time. Dads love it when there daughters start seeing tradesmen. "

He worked in IT, my dad wouldn't be impressed

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Hope not, that's a shame

Haha like it.

You need to bump into a heating engineer or a mechanic next time. Dads love it when there daughters start seeing tradesmen.

He worked in IT, my dad wouldn't be impressed "

I rest my case.

Post new Message to Thread