[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 05:16:15]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Pardon the Benegits , after all it is Insomnia

over a year ago

Not so much of a Forum Topic than a rant , sleeping at half elevenish yet I seen to have a brain that revels in the arousal of its owner after 5-6 hrs with thoughts of unresolved childhood issues or thoughts of kink , usually the latter , is this a common scenario or just me and the cost of being a “cunt”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I used to be like that .I go to bed really early now and I sleep great

I just dream about all the kinky stuff haha

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Pardon the Benegits , after all it is Insomnia "

Don’t be too upset, insomniacs. After all, only 10 sleeps till Christmas.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Try going 5 or 6 days on a couple of hours, then you'll know what insomnia really is!!

over a year ago

12hr shifts half your life it’s not easy , FFS if I bed early I’d be up at 1, I’d like to say it’s my Adonisness that requires little sleep , more FatCuntiness

over a year ago

"Not so much of a Forum Topic than a rant , sleeping at half elevenish yet I seen to have a brain that revels in the arousal of its owner after 5-6 hrs with thoughts of unresolved childhood issues or thoughts of kink , usually the latter , is this a common scenario or just me and the cost of being a “cunt” "

I sleep like a baby so it's got nothing to do with being a cunt

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Torture...coming off night shift ..having 2 hours sleep in the morning Inn the hope you sleep that night....waking up at 4am thinking ....I wonder how many jaffa cakes are in a box ...then the fight with your head to shut up and go to sleep...

over a year ago

"Try going 5 or 6 days on a couple of hours, then you'll know what insomnia really is!! "
oh naw ,not that brave , on days off I give in to a siesta

over a year ago

"Not so much of a Forum Topic than a rant , sleeping at half elevenish yet I seen to have a brain that revels in the arousal of its owner after 5-6 hrs with thoughts of unresolved childhood issues or thoughts of kink , usually the latter , is this a common scenario or just me and the cost of being a “cunt”

I sleep like a baby so it's got nothing to do with being a cunt "

Ha Ha maybe am a cunt with a conscience?? Just saying lol

over a year ago

"Not so much of a Forum Topic than a rant , sleeping at half elevenish yet I seen to have a brain that revels in the arousal of its owner after 5-6 hrs with thoughts of unresolved childhood issues or thoughts of kink , usually the latter , is this a common scenario or just me and the cost of being a “cunt”

I sleep like a baby so it's got nothing to do with being a cunt Ha Ha maybe am a cunt with a conscience?? Just saying lol "

Ahh well....enjoy your sleepless nights then

over a year ago

I sleep like a baby so it's got nothing to do with being a cunt Ha Ha maybe am a cunt with a conscience?? Just saying lol "

Try a bath with a few drops of lavender essential oil and listen to a relaxation app....try Headspace or Calm.

Or try a bottle of sauvignon blanc and a wee swatch of the naughty pics on here....works for me

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The weather woke me at 4 am

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Try going 5 or 6 days on a couple of hours, then you'll know what insomnia really is!! oh naw ,not that brave , on days off I give in to a siesta "

Been like this for over 20 years. Unfortunately, the MS now doesn’t help... x

over a year ago

"Try going 5 or 6 days on a couple of hours, then you'll know what insomnia really is!! oh naw ,not that brave , on days off I give in to a siesta

Been like this for over 20 years. Unfortunately, the MS now doesn’t help... x "

Sorry to hear that Fmuma, just confirms my assignation that life is fundamentally shyte , with occasional peaks and too many troughs , Fab and the likewise can keep me on the right side of sanity , marginally x

over a year ago

I sleep like a baby so it's got nothing to do with being a cunt Ha Ha maybe am a cunt with a conscience?? Just saying lol

Try a bath with a few drops of lavender essential oil and listen to a relaxation app....try Headspace or Calm.

Or try a bottle of sauvignon blanc and a wee swatch of the naughty pics on here....works for me "

half a bottle of red and your leg pics dropped me off last night a treat Mrs , think it was the dreaming of them too that awoke me

over a year ago

Thinking of setting up a ‘sleep’ room specifically geared for optimum conditions-

Painted dark blue or black inc ceiling, blackout curtains, sound absorbing carpet, tempur matress, etc.

Amazing what you think of when awake for days on end

Post new Message to Thread