FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Anyone see naked attraction last night? 3 person relationship?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Could be tremendous.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds too much like hard work for my liking. 1 on 1 is so much simpler

over a year ago

That one was on last week I'm sure

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Are you talking about polyamory?

over a year ago

"Are you talking about polyamory? "

Yeah that was on a few weeks ago and it more about convenience for each other usually one on Ines when the third is busy and occasionally 3 together when it works out.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Are you talking about polyamory?

Yeah that was on a few weeks ago and it more about convenience for each other usually one on Ines when the third is busy and occasionally 3 together when it works out.

"

That’s not polyamory. Real polyamory is about a 3 way relationship where everybody is equal. Not about convenience. But that’s for another thread

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

There was a big discussion about it in The Lounge a few weeks ago.

over a year ago

That’s not polyamory. Real polyamory is about a 3 way relationship where everybody is equal. Not about convenience. But that’s for another thread "

Yeah but the way it was said on that show that night they kept saying if one was working blah blah and found it confusing from them and was thinking are they not wanting a constant 3 way relationship. I felt there was too much about when one was busy as if that was always going to be expected

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"There was a big discussion about it in The Lounge a few weeks ago."

Sorry, i missed it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What you think of it?

over a year ago

3some, yes.

3 person relationship, fuck that.

over a year ago

"3some, yes.

3 person relationship, fuck that."

Lolololll.

over a year ago

Can't be arsed with 3sums these days. 2sums are hard enough to find

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

That’s not polyamory. Real polyamory is about a 3 way relationship where everybody is equal. Not about convenience. But that’s for another thread

Yeah but the way it was said on that show that night they kept saying if one was working blah blah and found it confusing from them and was thinking are they not wanting a constant 3 way relationship. I felt there was too much about when one was busy as if that was always going to be expected "

I watched it, wasn't my interpretation at all. The single lady recounted a story she'd read to the couple about a poly relationship where children were involved. While 2 were on a date the 3rd looked after the children.

That was not what any of them said they wanted, and they don't have children.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

How do 3 people decide what to do on a pushing Saturday afternoon in November

over a year ago

Yeah but the way it was said on that show that night they kept saying if one was working blah blah and found it confusing from them and was thinking are they not wanting a constant 3 way relationship. I felt there was too much about when one was busy as if that was always going to be expected

I watched it, wasn't my interpretation at all. The single lady recounted a story she'd read to the couple about a poly relationship where children were involved. While 2 were on a date the 3rd looked after the children.

That was not what any of them said they wanted, and they don't have children. "

The impression I got was what you just stated but also if one was at work and the other two could be spending time together and visa versa as well. So I'm thinking the children situation they mentioned was an example how the relationship would work

I understand what they mean in that type of relationship but definitely would not want involved in that

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

That was not what any of them said they wanted, and they don't have children. The impression I got was what you just stated but also if one was at work and the other two could be spending time together and visa versa as well. So I'm thinking the children situation they mentioned was an example how the relationship would work

I understand what they mean in that type of relationship but definitely would not want involved in that "

No, she was just telling them about a story she'd read, that was all. None of them said that was what they were looking for.

Post new Message to Thread