Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well folks, the question is, DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab. Having a weekend of fun and think to yourself, I need to clam down.

Obviously for me I'd need to have sex first to know what that would feel like but anyone ever went auufff their nut sometimes and then realise they need to calm down.

I do have a few socials here and there but never think that way in regards to a social as I'm always having a good time and meeting someone face to face is exciting and exhilarating.

So folks the question is; DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I don't meet very often so no I'm def not having too much

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We use Fab as a means of occasionally enhancing our sex life, we rarely meet so our answer would be no.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'll answer that if I ever start having sex again!!!

over a year ago

I've yet to meet someone on here so the answer is a resounding no.

Still having a fair bit of rumpy though

over a year ago

"We use Fab as a means of occasionally enhancing our sex life, we rarely meet so our answer would be no."

I genuinely thought you answer from couples would be what you have just stated. I'm not part of a couple but can only surmise and think fun on here is more or a enhancement and extension of their fun which sounds like the perfect situation to me

over a year ago

I used to and it fucked with my head. At one point having 3 4 meets a day.

I'm much calmer now

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab is an add on to what we have so no as we rarely meet.

K x

over a year ago

"I used to and it fucked with my head. At one point having 3 4 meets a day.

I'm much calmer now"

Honestly? That is a bit wild. Would imagine it having that kind of effect no matter how high your sex drive.

over a year ago

I'm much calmer now

Honestly? That is a bit wild. Would imagine it having that kind of effect no matter how high your sex drive. "

I could have 3 4 meets 7 days a week at one point. But it becomes soulless.i want more these days so sex is much rarer. Also my preference is kink and I can't find it here

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/09/18 16:32:38]

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I'll answer that if I ever start having sex again!!! "

I'll answer that if I ever start having sex .

over a year ago

"Fab is an add on to what we have so no as we rarely meet.

K x"

By *loobookMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I dont meet that often so its a no from me

over a year ago

Off Fab no as there are not many of the type of men I prefer on here.

By *all-stuMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely not, I’m not getting a lot of meets unfortunately

By *all-stuMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/09/18 17:04:26]

over a year ago

It's definite no from me, believe it or not. I don't meet as much as I used to and I'm not particularly bothered about meeting anyone new, maybe once in a while. If I do meet anyone, it's people I already know and have met x

over a year ago

I'm much calmer now

Honestly? That is a bit wild. Would imagine it having that kind of effect no matter how high your sex drive.

I could have 3 4 meets 7 days a week at one point. But it becomes soulless.i want more these days so sex is much rarer. Also my preference is kink and I can't find it here"

over a year ago

If it's a regular fuck buddy no. If your sleeping with a different person every day of the week yes.

By *awaiianguyMan
over a year ago

East Ayrshire

FAB has been good to me. Have met regular FB's with a great balance of social and sex. Landed lucky I suppose. So, to answer the original question NO, but no complaints either

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Not too much but enough to keep me me content

over a year ago

In my life yes but not on fab

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

No to too much sex on Fab (pretty new) but Yes to spending too much time in chat or forums ??

over a year ago

"Well folks, the question is, DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab. Having a weekend of fun and think to yourself, I need to clam down.

Obviously for me I'd need to have sex first to know what that would feel like but anyone ever went auufff their nut sometimes and then realise they need to calm down.

I do have a few socials here and there but never think that way in regards to a social as I'm always having a good time and meeting someone face to face is exciting and exhilarating.

"

Nope

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well folks, the question is, DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab. Having a weekend of fun and think to yourself, I need to clam down.

"

Absoloutley not

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

No, but I rarely meet off here now so it balances out

over a year ago

Not getting much in n life and in fab these days

By *arroness NikkiWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

No

over a year ago

Silly question

over a year ago

"Silly question"

In your mind it is, in others mind it is and then again in others it is a valid question.

By *40ffCouple
over a year ago

lala land

Quality over quantity I think is best 4 me xx

over a year ago

I'm on a sex holiday just now haha

In other words ..no sex.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/18 07:59:38]

over a year ago

"I'm on a sex holiday just now haha

In other words ..no sex. "

So am I. The problem is mine isn't voluntary.

over a year ago

In other words ..no sex.

So am I. The problem is mine isn't voluntary. "

Hahaha

over a year ago

In other words ..no sex.

So am I. The problem is mine isn't voluntary.

Hahaha"

I'm so glad that made you laugh. Maybe you could help a guy out sometime. Pmsl.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I'm much calmer now

I could have 3 4 meets 7 days a week at one point. But it becomes soulless.i want more these days so sex is much rarer. Also my preference is kink and I can't find it here"

There’s plenty kinky sex on here too. What’s your kink? Mine seems to be increasing due to a certain person pushing my boundaries.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

The more you have the more you want at times. I’d play as often as I could given the chance. Just a pity work gets in the way.

over a year ago

That's a great oxymoron horsey

over a year ago

"That's a great oxymoron horsey "

pmsl, it can been seen that way in quite a few different ways

over a year ago

"That's a great oxymoron horsey

pmsl, it can been seen that way in quite a few different ways "

True

over a year ago

I'm much calmer now

I could have 3 4 meets 7 days a week at one point. But it becomes soulless.i want more these days so sex is much rarer. Also my preference is kink and I can't find it here

There’s plenty kinky sex on here too. What’s your kink? Mine seems to be increasing due to a certain person pushing my boundaries. "

My preferences are bondage, sensory deprevation, edge play, and some level of breath play. All of which require an intimate level of trust between partners. And not something for a wannabe Mr Grey to attempt (too many wannabe kinksters here)

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I'm much calmer now

There’s plenty kinky sex on here too. What’s your kink? Mine seems to be increasing due to a certain person pushing my boundaries.

My preferences are bondage, sensory deprevation, edge play, and some level of breath play. All of which require an intimate level of trust between partners. And not something for a wannabe Mr Grey to attempt (too many wannabe kinksters here)"

True dat

over a year ago

I'm much calmer now

My preferences are bondage, sensory deprevation, edge play, and some level of breath play. All of which require an intimate level of trust between partners. And not something for a wannabe Mr Grey to attempt (too many wannabe kinksters here)

True dat"

Everyone knows what they like, well they should do, but basic assertive fun, rough fun, kinky n dirty fun is all different, person to person in their own interpretation and views so chatting, getting on, that connection and then eventually trust will give you that oomph to do the things you want to do with them and they you even to a level that maybe too much for others.

We all enjoy sex, well I hope so, well fuck it, I know I do but meeting someone you can get along with, want, desire and that gritting the teeth, thinking I want that person is fantastic but I know I wont be always playing so I'm used to it and don't push or look for fun and sex on here. When I feel pressure or hassle from someone I easily back off and chill, its just knowing when to do so.

I've had times where I've thought to myself, yeah I need to calm down a bit as I've had a lot of sex in a certain space of time but I know that's me and my own view and maybe to others it might not be enough or it maybe too much but I have thought about it when I felt that way. I will state that I haven't thought that way in a few years though

over a year ago

So was that a yes or a no then?

over a year ago

So Anyone Else;

DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab?

over a year ago

Just call me goldicocks...the amount of sex I'm having is just right

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

If I ever get any through the site I'll let you know how I feel about it...

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

In other words ..no sex. "

Just for a moment there I thought you were on an Aphrodite tour. I was impressed!

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

I'm not getting any at the moment lol canny write decent msgs mainly use fab as a sort of social network for people I meet at parties and cjs problem is the party hosts I got to know are taking a break

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

you're having a laugh lol

The blisters on my hands should heal.in a week or 2

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I'm much calmer now

True dat

Everyone knows what they like, well they should do, but basic assertive fun, rough fun, kinky n dirty fun is all different, person to person in their own interpretation and views so chatting, getting on, that connection and then eventually trust will give you that oomph to do the things you want to do with them and they you even to a level that maybe too much for others.

We all enjoy sex, well I hope so, well fuck it, I know I do but meeting someone you can get along with, want, desire and that gritting the teeth, thinking I want that person is fantastic but I know I wont be always playing so I'm used to it and don't push or look for fun and sex on here. When I feel pressure or hassle from someone I easily back off and chill, its just knowing when to do so.

I've had times where I've thought to myself, yeah I need to calm down a bit as I've had a lot of sex in a certain space of time but I know that's me and my own view and maybe to others it might not be enough or it maybe too much but I have thought about it when I felt that way. I will state that I haven't thought that way in a few years though "

So, what you're saying is?

over a year ago

I'm much calmer now

True dat

I've had times where I've thought to myself, yeah I need to calm down a bit as I've had a lot of sex in a certain space of time but I know that's me and my own view and maybe to others it might not be enough or it maybe too much but I have thought about it when I felt that way. I will state that I haven't thought that way in a few years though

So, what you're saying is? "

Wit the feck you asking me fur, I'm the last to know what I'm saying

Well actually, sometimes on fab, yes I have felt that way, probably only a couple of times in the past 10 years on here

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I'm much calmer now

True dat

So, what you're saying is?

Wit the feck you asking me fur, I'm the last to know what I'm saying

Well actually, sometimes on fab, yes I have felt that way, probably only a couple of times in the past 10 years on here "

Well, it was under my comment

Three paras long, reread it and still none the wiser

over a year ago

"So Anyone Else;

DO You Ever Think Your Having Too Much Sex On Fab?

"

Nope

Post new Message to Thread