Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sex life since we joined here

Jump to newest

By *bost OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve been members for four weeks now and have slowly but surely got more involved in the site. After a week or so we got verified, a few days later we put pictures up and this time last week went for our first successful social. Just need to find the time in a hectic life to meet up now.

We had a really active sex life before joining fabswingers but since we have joined it has been off the scale. I think looking for the right girl for S to play with, and talking through all the different scenarios has ramped our fucking up to eleven!!!

Is this the fabswingers effect? Will we fuck ourselves into oblivion after we start meeting?

We can’t wait

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Is this the fabswingers effect? Will we fuck ourselves into oblivion after we start meeting?

"

It's a distinct possibility

over a year ago

Ah the memories of 1st joining lol

10yrs down the line not so many meets but still get the butterflies when I do lol

Go for it and hope you keep enjoying the site

over a year ago

It has had the same effect on us

By *bandAbCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire.

similar for us couldnt keep hands off each other after a meet or a visit to cjs. long may it continue xxx

By *bost OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

well if it is only going to get more intense then we cannot wait!!

over a year ago

"We’ve been members for four weeks now and have slowly but surely got more involved in the site. After a week or so we got verified, a few days later we put pictures up and this time last week went for our first successful social. Just need to find the time in a hectic life to meet up now.

We had a really active sex life before joining fabswingers but since we have joined it has been off the scale. I think looking for the right girl for S to play with, and talking through all the different scenarios has ramped our fucking up to eleven!!!

We can’t wait "

It's a great subject

For one I've been with a few couples and if I'm playing with the wife and the hubby watches while she looks at him you just know they are excited and after they throw me out you just know they will be fucking like mad and talking about the excitement of the meet, (not me per say could be anyone), just the adrenaline rush. So I expect their own fun continues days after

over a year ago

We have a fantastic sex life together and view Fab as a means of enhancing what we already have. After a meet.....we’re at it like rabbits thinking of all the kinky stuff we did during an MFM, MFMF or party meet.

over a year ago

"We have a fantastic sex life together and view Fab as a means of enhancing what we already have. After a meet.....we’re at it like rabbits thinking of all the kinky stuff we did during an MFM, MFMF or party meet. "

Exactly this

By *bost OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks for the replies folks. We are very excited to see where this takes us

over a year ago

"We have a fantastic sex life together and view Fab as a means of enhancing what we already have. After a meet.....we’re at it like rabbits thinking of all the kinky stuff we did during an MFM, MFMF or party meet.

Exactly this "

On a meet with a couple I do like a very long session but as a single guy you need to know when to leave and not out-stay your welcome.

I remember being with a couple and it was an absolute amazing night, intense night but I remember later on playing then it calm down as the husband started to kiss his wife seductively, slowly and sensually it was at that point I knew it was time to leave as they were ready for the rest of their night together and alone. So I told them I'm gonna let them be and I got dressed and left.

They are my friends but the nicest thing they said to me the next day was that I was the first guy they didn't have to say that was it finished, time for you to go home. They actually liked it that I knew it was time to head.

Awwwww

Post new Message to Thread