FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What Things Have Been The Tell Tail Signs of A Long Night When You Meet Turns Up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What Things Have Been The Tell Tail Signs of A Long Night When You Meet Turns Up ?

This post can be a little fun and I'm so sure it will be, So folks what's your take on this.

I've had meets where one girl has turned up with lurpak at mine and one turned up wit toys and a bag full o vegetables and fruit. Another turned up with rubber gloves and gel . A few have turned up with an overcoat and only wearing underwear under the coat

Still to have a meet a girl who has a butt plug inserted but its a bit early today.

In saying that I have had a few meets turn up with me just out of a shower, wet wrapped in a white towel

So folks, what have you had someone turn up to meet you, giving you that sign your in for a long night.

Let the party begin, gooooooooo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

I've had meets where one girl has turned up with lurpak at mine and one turned up wit toys and a bag full o vegetables and fruit. Another turned up with rubber gloves and gel . "

Are you sure it wasn't just the Tesco delivery driver with the wrong address?

over a year ago

"

I've had meets where one girl has turned up with lurpak at mine and one turned up wit toys and a bag full o vegetables and fruit. Another turned up with rubber gloves and gel .

Are you sure it wasn't just the Tesco delivery driver with the wrong address?"

Well if it was, she went to the wrong address but fuck it

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"What Things Have Been The Tell Tail Signs of A Long Night When You Meet Turns Up ?

This post can be a little fun and I'm so sure it will be, So folks what's your take on this.

I've had meets where one girl has turned up with lurpak at mine and one turned up wit toys and a bag full o vegetables and fruit. Another turned up with rubber gloves and gel . A few have turned up with an overcoat and only wearing underwear under the coat

Still to have a meet a girl who has a butt plug inserted but its a bit early today.

In saying that I have had a few meets turn up with me just out of a shower, wet wrapped in a white towel

So folks, what have you had someone turn up to meet you, giving you that sign your in for a long night.

Let the party begin, gooooooooo

"

What qualify's as a "long night"? Does being tied to a bed blindfolded and someone having their wicked way for a couple of hours make it?

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not fun... too much to read

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My first fab meet turned up with a mate.

over a year ago

Many years ago on here there was a lady who was a vet.

She turned up at mine wearing a raincoat. When she opened the coat all that was under it was a dog collar and leash.

over a year ago

"Many years ago on here there was a lady who was a vet.

She turned up at mine wearing a raincoat. When she opened the coat all that was under it was a dog collar and leash.

"

I like this (woof)

over a year ago

"Many years ago on here there was a lady who was a vet.

I like this (woof) "

Yes I had the bite marks and scratches for a few weeks

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My first fab meet turned up with a mate. "

What did you do?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"My first fab meet turned up with a mate.

What did you do? "

Invited them both in!

over a year ago

What did you do?

Invited them both in! "

Loooll, one to watch n take notes

over a year ago

"My first fab meet turned up with a mate. "

I had a meet try that with me. I booted both their arsed out the door. Literally.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

What did you do?

Invited them both in! "

Naughty girl!!

Didn’t want to assume from the smile on the first comment

over a year ago

Beers x

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I had a meet try that with me. I booted both their arsed out the door. Literally. "

They were a pair of hotties. Buy one get one free

over a year ago

I had a meet try that with me. I booted both their arsed out the door. Literally.

They were a pair of hotties. Buy one get one free "

Love a good bogof offer

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Love a good bogof offer "

Defo! Bargain hunters

over a year ago

Love a good bogof offer

Defo! Bargain hunters "

Let’s go shopping

Sharings caring

over a year ago

I had a meet try that with me. I booted both their arsed out the door. Literally. "

I'm usually one to agree with this as if I'm not for that person and they are not for me I can easily walk away if they lied, turning up with an extra person is a non no

But

One night about 5 years ago I cam back on a Saturday evening about 9.30 and there was a single girl profile With the status of 'two girls wanting one cock'. I replied saying something like "aye right, pull the other one" but they looked at my profile and said they wanted me. Messaging back n forth and exchange of numbers I then went to theirs. A stunner opened the door and her pal was even better looking. To cut a long story short I was on the setea getting off with a girl while the other was sucking my cock and then.... the kitchen door burst open and another two girls jumped out and I got startled and jumped up n said 'what the fuck is going on'. One if the girls said "well Peter there's actually 4 of us wanting one Cock but didn't say 4 as most of yiu guys would bottle it".

I was so fuckung angry, seriously angry that I didn't leave until about midday the next day .

But it shows you how thing can go well but also go very wrong

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Love a good bogof offer

Defo! Bargain hunters

Let’s go shopping

Sharings caring "

Get a trolley

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I'm usually one to agree with this as if I'm not for that person and they are not for me I can easily walk away if they lied, turning up with an extra person is a non no

But

One night about 5 years ago I cam back on a Saturday evening about 9.30 and there was a single girl profile With the status of 'two girls wanting one cock'. I replied saying something like "aye right, pull the other one" but they looked at my profile and said they wanted me. Messaging back n forth and exchange of numbers I then went to theirs. A stunner opened the door and her pal was even better looking. To cut a long story short I was on the setea getting off with a girl while the other was sucking my cock and then.... the kitchen door burst open and another two girls jumped out and I got startled and jumped up n said 'what the fuck is going on'. One if the girls said "well Peter there's actually 4 of us wanting one Cock but didn't say 4 as most of yiu guys would bottle it".

I was so fuckung angry, seriously angry that I didn't leave until about midday the next day .

But it shows you how thing can go well but also go very wrong "

I’ve heard this one already Pedro.... yawn!

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

The wetlook dress underneath the dressing gown!

over a year ago

"I’ve heard this one already Pedro.... yawn! "

Wasn't meant fur you it was fur the one legged petrol pump attendant over there.

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

But

But it shows you how thing can go well but also go very wrong "

You utter, utter bastard

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

You seriously scare me sometimes Peter. you really do have a vivid imagination. Do you actually believe the things you write???

over a year ago

"You seriously scare me sometimes Peter. you really do have a vivid imagination. Do you actually believe the things you write??? "

Either a great imagination or he needs to get off his lazy butt and go to other people's houses

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"You seriously scare me sometimes Peter. you really do have a vivid imagination. Do you actually believe the things you write???

Either a great imagination or he needs to get off his lazy butt and go to other people's houses "

I think delusional is the word we need haha x

Post new Message to Thread