Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Do You Use Stealth Mode ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's really a take on from 'Last 100 people to view you posts'.

There was a few who stated in the '100' post they use it but I would think that most guys wont use stealth but there will be some who will but out of couples and females who all uses stealth mode to look at a profile

Just being my inquisitive self

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell yes!!! But you blocked me anyway

over a year ago

"Hell yes!!! But you blocked me anyway "

lolllllll, have I sorry, musta tried to wink you and blocked instead

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

No, don't use it

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Hell yes!!! But you blocked me anyway

lolllllll, have I sorry, musta tried to wink you and blocked instead "

That old chestnut

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We don’t use stealth mode

over a year ago

That old chestnut "

yeah, that ole chestnut.

I was painting myself black so I could wink but my slippery fingers musta slipped

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes I dont want everyone I view to think Im sitting in wet panties perving over them

over a year ago

No we don't bother with it

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

That old chestnut

yeah, that ole chestnut.

I was painting myself black so I could wink but my slippery fingers musta slipped "

over a year ago

I always use stealth mode.. A perv in hiding lol

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Yes

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

Yip like gd perv more than once incase we missed something the first time lol

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’m always in stealth mode. Got fed up with being messaged just because I’d looked at a profile.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m always in stealth mode. Got fed up with being messaged just because I’d looked at a profile. "

This!

R

over a year ago

lolllllll, have I sorry, musta tried to wink you and blocked instead "

Still blocked Bunkie tell him how nice I am!!!!

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

Sometimes, usually if I've read a comment or post in the forum and I want to see if they are as big a c**t as they come across. More often than not they turn out to be the sort of profile I wouldn't want looking back at me, so it's a useful feature

over a year ago

"Sometimes, usually if I've read a comment or post in the forum and I want to see if they are as big a c**t as they come across. More often than not they turn out to be the sort of profile I wouldn't want looking back at me, so it's a useful feature "

Well am I ?

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

"Sometimes, usually if I've read a comment or post in the forum and I want to see if they are as big a c**t as they come across. More often than not they turn out to be the sort of profile I wouldn't want looking back at me, so it's a useful feature

Well am I ? "

It's not all about you horsey!

over a year ago

"Sometimes, usually if I've read a comment or post in the forum and I want to see if they are as big a c**t as they come across. More often than not they turn out to be the sort of profile I wouldn't want looking back at me, so it's a useful feature

Well am I ?

It's not all about you horsey! "

pmsl, thank feck, I need a rest

over a year ago

Permanently on stealth mode for the very reason an earlier poster cited....just because we look doesn’t mean we want to chat.

By *erberaWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm a

over a year ago

Perv and Proud

By *lirtandHimCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Permanently on stealth mode for the very reason an earlier poster cited....just because we look doesn’t mean we want to chat."

Us too

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

Always in stealth... dont need the numpty messages

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I perv with pride

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Sometimes, usually if I've read a comment or post in the forum and I want to see if they are as big a c**t as they come across. More often than not they turn out to be the sort of profile I wouldn't want looking back at me, so it's a useful feature "

Me and this is exactly why.

And what miss D said

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

And what miss D said "

you wear panties ?

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

And what miss D said you wear panties ? "

Ya cheeky moo

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Ninja is the only way to peruse freely .

over a year ago

"Permanently on stealth mode for the very reason an earlier poster cited....just because we look doesn’t mean we want to chat.

Us too"

Me to

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Yep... next question x

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

yup, permanent stealth..

fed up of the " hey, saw you checking me out, here have a pic of my penis messages"...

" no you tit. i looked to see who the fuck you are cause you winked/fabbed 25 pics or messaged me"

over a year ago

Yep, haven’t taken it off in about nine months. I’m always creeping certain people. They’d get a bit freaked out

over a year ago

"Yep, haven’t taken it off in about nine months. I’m always creeping certain people. They’d get a bit freaked out "

I just let people see if I looked, I never use stealth mode, well been on stealth for a few times for like a day or two in past ten years. I don't frequent certain profiles constantly, I might go back a couple of times in a month but that's usually it

over a year ago

"Yep, haven’t taken it off in about nine months. I’m always creeping certain people. They’d get a bit freaked out

I just let people see if I looked, I never use stealth mode, well been on stealth for a few times for like a day or two in past ten years. I don't frequent certain profiles constantly, I might go back a couple of times in a month but that's usually it "

I go back a couple of times in a minute

over a year ago

"Yep, haven’t taken it off in about nine months. I’m always creeping certain people. They’d get a bit freaked out

I just let people see if I looked, I never use stealth mode, well been on stealth for a few times for like a day or two in past ten years. I don't frequent certain profiles constantly, I might go back a couple of times in a month but that's usually it

I go back a couple of times in a minute "

pmsl, girls go through enough shite on here without me constantly looking at their profile

over a year ago

pmsl, girls go through enough shite on here without me constantly looking at their profile "

So you don’t look at mine often?

over a year ago

pmsl, girls go through enough shite on here without me constantly looking at their profile

So you don’t look at mine often? "

I don't look at anyone's profile often, that's why I don't get any offers

over a year ago

So you don’t look at mine often?

I don't look at anyone's profile often, that's why I don't get any offers "

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

here

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"I’m always in stealth mode. Got fed up with being messaged just because I’d looked at a profile. "

This

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Don’t know what the stealth mode even is

over a year ago

"Don’t know what the stealth mode even is "

Go to your account and then into privacy settings. Change it so that you don't show on "who looked at me".

Then you can perv away to your wee heart's content....but I wouldn't have seen that you looked at me earlier

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Yip Use stealth most of the time.

Then remove it and look again once interested, so they know we looked!!.

IF you get a wink from us, believe me we are interested, and probably perved a half dozen times beforehand so we are sure lol!

over a year ago

Always! I have never perved a profile with it on. I don't need to have it on to get messages from anyone lol x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I get about 20 views / week wonder if that number would increase if ninja mode ceased to exist

over a year ago

"I get about 20 views / week wonder if that number would increase if ninja mode ceased to exist "

Noooooo don't want ninja mode to disappear! x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I get about 20 views / week wonder if that number would increase if ninja mode ceased to exist

Noooooo don't want ninja mode to disappear! x"

Haha would we find out who the real pervs are on this site

over a year ago

"I get about 20 views / week wonder if that number would increase if ninja mode ceased to exist

Haha would we find out who the real pervs are on this site "

Yes you're one of them hahaha x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Yes you're one of them hahaha x"

I don't hide it tho ..self confessed perv of the highest order .. *perv with pride*

over a year ago

Yes you're one of them hahaha x

I don't hide it tho ..self confessed perv of the highest order .. *perv with pride* "

Proud to be a perv x

over a year ago

When perving I have always been in ninja mode

Don’t want to be added to the hundreds of blocked profiles already here

If it wasn’t for one or two guys in here that I talk to I would block ALL men as well. 99.9% of folks viewing me are single men

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

[Removed by poster at 14/09/18 11:10:12]

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I don't and I don't use who's looked at me either

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/18 14:40:14]

over a year ago

"I get about 20 views / week wonder if that number would increase if ninja mode ceased to exist "

Remember about 8 years if someone looked at you in stealth mode you would get a wee eye emoji that 'someone looked at you' on your updates but that would be it, It wouldn't say who they were if they were a couple or a female. The reason they stopped it, well one of the reasons was that you could narrow it down who it was if say, someone from Kirkcaldy looked and u had messaged them that day.

Personally if the brought it back without location it would be interesting

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

According to quite a few people on here, if you look at their profile you want to meet them. To avoid their confusion I'm always in stealth mode x

over a year ago

"According to quite a few people on here, if you look at their profile you want to meet them. To avoid their confusion I'm always in stealth mode x"

Sometimes I'll look at a profile and I'll find it interesting either sexually or something they have said on their profile or status and send a message but you think to yourself girls n couples get that much shit messages they might just add you to the block list cause they just got an abusive message second earlier. So I suppose I don't mind looking as girls n couples don't normally tend to message if I looked.

Oh the joys of fab

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

But I might consider it now given the kind of messages I get just for looking

over a year ago

personally for a couple and a female, look at it this way as well.

Of all the messages you have received, how many have you actually met, if it is very, very low but thousands of messages then I would say, just block men from messaging and look at the profile that interests you and then message them so that they can message you back

Just a thought

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Same here. But dont use stealth mode for it. Not bothered if people see me checking out a profile. If they dont want me looking they should simply block me, it wont be the end of the world.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"According to quite a few people on here, if you look at their profile you want to meet them. To avoid their confusion I'm always in stealth mode x

Sometimes I'll look at a profile and I'll find it interesting either sexually or something they have said on their profile or status and send a message but you think to yourself girls n couples get that much shit messages they might just add you to the block list cause they just got an abusive message second earlier. So I suppose I don't mind looking as girls n couples don't normally tend to message if I looked.

Oh the joys of fab "

You just want to know if they have any dirty videos lol x

over a year ago

"According to quite a few people on here, if you look at their profile you want to meet them. To avoid their confusion I'm always in stealth mode x

Oh the joys of fab

You just want to know if they have any dirty videos lol x "

if they have then they are keeping them to themselves and not showing me lolol

haw'd oan, wit the fuck am I laughing at

By *40ffCouple
over a year ago

lala land

Nope dont use it sometimes u want a person to know u looking at them

Post new Message to Thread