Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Do You Pay Attention To "Last 100 people who viewed your profile"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do You Pay Attention To "Last 100 people who viewed your profile" ?

I look at it now and again and today seen in the past 3 days I've had 2 couples and a 3 female's and the rest were men

I don't look at it a lot but now and again and today I thought 'awww fuck'

So do you ever pay attention to it and does it bother you if most of the sex that looked is not what your looking for

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope. I also perve in stealth mode, so you don't know how many times I've looked at you

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I do the same as you and have a few lovely couples profiles appearing but no messages sadly .

99% are guys too .

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

We respond to messages, views & winks pass us by

over a year ago

Forgot to say and yeah just cause someone looks doesn't mean they are interested, they may popped onto your profile out of curiosity etc.. so I'm kl with if people look and don't message.

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

Yeah we look see same profiles looking but never say anything hi lol. We do cheat though we have ours set to private so dont worry horsey you have prob had more views for example we have had a nosey

over a year ago

"Nope. I also perve in stealth mode, so you don't know how many times I've looked at you "

If you peek, it's cause you just wanna see if I have any broken bed comments in my verifications

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me who's looking at me but I've always perved "ninja" style lolb x

over a year ago

I'll look, we have quite a mixture of interesting folk looking at our profile.

I used to perv in ninja mode but am now a proud perv

Also have a look if someone is funny on the forum or I think they're a complete bawsack and am feeling nosey.

over a year ago

Always in stealth mode while perving and not renewed pass so Cannae see that anyway.

Don’t miss it a bit

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Do You Pay Attention To "Last 100 people who viewed your profile" ?

I look at it now and again and today seen in the past 3 days I've had 2 couples and a 3 female's and the rest were men

So do you ever pay attention to it and does it bother you if most of the sex that looked is not what your looking for "

I only look so I can send you the dodgy pussy profile pics!

over a year ago

"Always in stealth mode while perving and not renewed pass so Cannae see that anyway.

Don’t miss it a bit "

Why always in stealth mode? Can you not be arsed with folk messaging to say "Hi...saw you looked at my/our profile" shite?

over a year ago

Always look in ninja mode, however I find last 100 to view my profile around 95 were single guys

over a year ago

So do you ever pay attention to it and does it bother you if most of the sex that looked is not what your looking for

I only look so I can send you the dodgy pussy profile pics! "

Seriously, no more. lolololol

I will say I don't view in stealth mode as I don't mind people knowing I peeked but I like to think that I don't look a lot at the same profile, as in, keep popping back and forth, the only thing though, sometimes I click on a profile and realise they are definitely not for me and then a week later I forget who they are and click on it again and think "ffs"

over a year ago

That’s what I use my notes for

Need reminded who not to look at again

over a year ago

"Nope. I also perve in stealth mode, so you don't know how many times I've looked at you

If you peek, it's cause you just wanna see if I have any broken bed comments in my verifications "

Not sure what you mean...

over a year ago

Yeah we do, we keep quite a low profile so it's nice to see who's been looking over at us

Sx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

It's a bit of a waste of time as most fems and couples perv ninja style ...mostly on my looked at me is tvs or mm couples lol

over a year ago

"That’s what I use my notes for

Need reminded who not to look at again "

Yeah but the problem is, that when you add the note, later on you have to look at their profile to read the note that says, "Fuck hell no, don't even look at their profile"

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am not a site supporter so have not got a clue who looks at my profile

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I am not a site supporter so have not got a clue who looks at my profile"

Not me I don't look on a daily basis ..honest xx

By *etterStrangersMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Never look at it *cough*....well ok, not more than once a day.....maybe.......

I don't know why I do though, its nearly always single guys, very occasionally a couple and when theres a blue moon perhaps even a single female!

*Goes off to investigate 'stealth mode' shaking head muttering "how did I not know about this??"*

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Nope. Also don't check winks.

over a year ago

"Always in stealth mode while perving and not renewed pass so Cannae see that anyway.

Don’t miss it a bit

Why always in stealth mode? Can you not be arsed with folk messaging to say "Hi...saw you looked at my/our profile" shite?"

If you keep perving a profile it could be cons-cued as stalkerish and result in a block which would be detrimental to the wank bank. Stealth mode continues to allow perving free reign

over a year ago

Don’t miss it a bit

Why always in stealth mode? Can you not be arsed with folk messaging to say "Hi...saw you looked at my/our profile" shite?

If you keep perving a profile it could be cons-cued as stalkerish and result in a block which would be detrimental to the wank bank. Stealth mode continues to allow perving free reign

"

Ahhh. I see. I don't see why folk bother too much with repeat visitors to their profile who be at pm them. As long as they're not bombarding me with shite messages they can spank away to their heart's content.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Nope. Also don't check winks. "

Fucking last time I wink you

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Don’t miss it a bit

Ahhh. I see. I don't see why folk bother too much with repeat visitors to their profile who be at pm them. As long as they're not bombarding me with shite messages they can spank away to their heart's content. "

You love the shite messages you've not blocked or reported me yet lol xxx

over a year ago

Don’t miss it a bit

Ahhh. I see. I don't see why folk bother too much with repeat visitors to their profile who be at pm them. As long as they're not bombarding me with shite messages they can spank away to their heart's content.

You love the shite messages you've not blocked or reported me yet lol xxx "

.....yet......Mr's finger is never to far away from the block button.

over a year ago

Don’t miss it a bit

Ahhh. I see. I don't see why folk bother too much with repeat visitors to their profile who be at pm them. As long as they're not bombarding me with shite messages they can spank away to their heart's content. "

Thanks for your continued support

over a year ago

Don’t miss it a bit

Thanks for your continued support "

Least I can do...from one wanker to another

over a year ago

Don’t miss it a bit

Thanks for your continued support

Least I can do...from one wanker to another "

over a year ago

When I remember to so not that often.

over a year ago

I like a nosey at it now and again, but wouldn't message someone just because they looked at my profile.

I'm a stealth looker too

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

[Removed by poster at 13/09/18 17:26:56]

By *ittle DancerWoman
over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

So do you ever pay attention to it and does it bother you if most of the sex that looked is not what your looking for "

I look at straight single female profiles when I’m searching - not on purpose but because, when I search, it doesn’t tell me they are straight until I open their profile.

I expect at least some of the guys looking at your profile are doing the same.

By *ittle DancerWoman
over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

I don’t check mine at all. If someone wants to talk to me - they will send me a message.

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

I check regularly.

9 in 10 are male.

over a year ago

Always check and it’s always 98% men, 2% couples and NO women. Not one.

Post new Message to Thread