Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Highlands...meh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Living in the Highlands now & the amount of females on Fab is underwhelming to say the least. Hope I’m wrong but jeez, it’s going to be a long winter at this rate!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Just makes it more of a challenge!

By *rlo67Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

You can gaze across a breathtaking landscape taking pride in you country or live in an urban shithole full of horny women. Life is full of choices and consequences bro

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Plenty of woman in the highlands.. they are all in white wool coats!!

Mistress Amelia x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"Plenty of woman in the highlands.. they are all in white wool coats!!

Mistress Amelia x "

A pair of wellies and your sorted.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah true I guess. Talk about hard work though. Every message is largely ignored by the few women that are up here, realise its different being a woman on here in that you’re bombarded with messages but I’m a reasonably good looking guy but no ladies are biting thus far. I’ll stick at it though lol

By *rlo67Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

I was at university with a guy from Anglesey. Before realising the reputation and ridicule he would get he described the technique- pair of wellies and a car fan belt.

I asked him if it was both rams and ewes. He was outraged and (words that became legend) shouted “ewes of course, I’m not a fucking pervert “

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was at university with a guy from Anglesey. Before realising the reputation and ridicule he would get he described the technique- pair of wellies and a car fan belt.

I asked him if it was both rams and ewes. He was outraged and (words that became legend) shouted “ewes of course, I’m not a fucking pervert “"

Post new Message to Thread