FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Here's a question that has just popped into head.

Jump to newest

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

Do you ever look at someones profile photos and think "he/she would be a great fuck"?

No not "I'd love to fuck him/her"

What leads you to think that by just looking at photo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you ever look at someones profile photos and think "he/she would be a great fuck"?

What leads you to think that by just looking at photo?"

Actually no

But I do look at some profiles and pics together and think, they would be enjoyable company but I'm sure they will be so busy and everyone will enjoy being in their company. Funnily enough, I don't even message those profiles, just leave them to enjoy their fab experience.

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

[Removed by poster at 11/09/18 00:07:47]

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

"Do you ever look at someones profile photos and think "he/she would be a great fuck"?

Actually no

But I do look at some profiles and pics together and think, they would be enjoyable company but I'm sure they will be so busy and everyone will enjoy being in their company. Funnily enough, I don't even message those profiles, just leave them to enjoy their fab experience. "

Very noble of you Peter.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Actually no

But I do look at some profiles and pics together and think, they would be enjoyable company but I'm sure they will be so busy and everyone will enjoy being in their company. Funnily enough, I don't even message those profiles, just leave them to enjoy their fab experience. "

Yeah right.

over a year ago

Actually no

But I do look at some profiles and pics together and think, they would be enjoyable company but I'm sure they will be so busy and everyone will enjoy being in their company. Funnily enough, I don't even message those profiles, just leave them to enjoy their fab experience.

Yeah right. "

pmslllll

Some people just canny help themselves lolllllllll

over a year ago

Not really. But I do think I'd like to fuck them to find out if they're any good or not

L x

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Actually no

Yeah right. "

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yes i do. A picture speaks a 1000 words.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Actually no

Yeah right.

pmslllll

Some people just canny help themselves lolllllllll "

Canny help themselves what, talk rubbish ?, by saying something like , they don't message profiles with nice looking people on them. Once again , yeah right . And I know for fact , st P that is not true.

over a year ago

Yes, when I look at yours

And hmm, because they look like a good fuck

over a year ago

I think I get that impression more from forum posts and messages to be honest. Gauging someone's sense of humour and how they interact. Then when you look at the pics and they look like a filthy bugger it's even better.

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Yes i do. A picture speaks a 1000 words. "

I see, so that’s why I don’t get a reply back lol

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

No, I don’took at pics and think that at all. I actually prefer people to have other skills such as kissing, foreplay, oral, etc. I want a meet to last more than 10-15 minutes!

It’s not all about penetrative sex and guys that message offering to f*ck me hard are really not my type.

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

Boab....great answer!

Bluebell...can you explain?

Queen...I...errrrrrr...ummmm.

He devil/Peter..shake hands gents.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Boab....great answer!

He devil/Peter..shake hands gents. "

A simple pic can say so much about a person. Sex appeal can ooze out along with confidence and charm. The strength and that twinkle in their eyes usually does it gor me.

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

"Boab....great answer!

A simple pic can say so much about a person. Sex appeal can ooze out along with confidence and charm. The strength and that twinkle in their eyes usually does it gor me."

Thank you for your answer.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’m saying no, cos I’m quite good with a camera and I think my profile pictures make me look way more fuckable than I actually am.

Furthermore, when it comes to sex im not a very visual person. I close my eyes lots and am better stimulated by touch and sounds.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"I’m saying no, cos I’m quite good with a camera and I think my profile pictures make me look way more fuckable than I actually am.

Furthermore, when it comes to sex im not a very visual person. I close my eyes lots and am better stimulated by touch and sounds. "

Should make for an interesting cinema experience

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I’m saying no, cos I’m quite good with a camera and I think my profile pictures make me look way more fuckable than I actually am.

Furthermore, when it comes to sex im not a very visual person. I close my eyes lots and am better stimulated by touch and sounds.

Should make for an interesting cinema experience"

Yeah I’m going to watch the film with my eyes shut

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Boab....great answer!

A simple pic can say so much about a person. Sex appeal can ooze out along with confidence and charm. The strength and that twinkle in their eyes usually does it gor me."

And a sense of humour - for me, anyway

over a year ago

Yeah I’m going to watch the film with my eyes shut "

Eyes wide shut?

over a year ago

Yeah I’m going to watch the film with my eyes shut

Eyes wide shut? "

Gub wide open

By *kplayingMan
over a year ago

In town

"No, I don’took at pics and think that at all. I actually prefer people to have other skills such as kissing, foreplay, oral, etc. I want a meet to last more than 10-15 minutes!

It’s not all about penetrative sex and guys that message offering to f*ck me hard are really not my type. "

And looking at a profile how would you determine if they had these very particular set of skills and the stamina to last longer than 15 min??

By *kplayingMan
over a year ago

In town

Furthermore, when it comes to sex im not a very visual person. I close my eyes lots and am better stimulated by touch and sounds. "

Just sprayed my desk with my coffee!!! Really!!

No that can't be true! I've seen your pictures!!!

By *asil and SybilCouple
over a year ago

Here,there and everywhere.

Not that often but if I do it's the naughty glint in the eye that does it.

It's more likely to be in a message, that's the way to press my buttons.

over a year ago

Actually no

Yeah right.

pmslllll

Canny help themselves what, talk rubbish ?, by saying something like , they don't message profiles with nice looking people on them. Once again , yeah right . And I know for fact , st P that is not true. "

Stop making it personal and making stuff up.. The OP asks is there pics out there that make you think someone is an amazing fuck. There is a few now and then but for me it's the ones that make me think 'no they are everything rolled into one' and I just have a contented smile and believe that to be true in my mind as being in someone's company socially is fantastic as well. Obviously your fact statement is from a person whom I wouldn't deem in that catagory so the fact is wrong.

Again stop making it personal as you haven't even made a comment on the OPs question. The only and I mean only time I reply to your post is for two things either you posted something and I agree with your point or disagree and I give reason why without making a derogatory comment or in a case like this reply to an accusation. Unfortunately Im either wrong or right but the little green button is always there

If you seriously don't like anyone do as the mods say don't post to them. You have on this thread, you have basically called me a liar, that's what you did. I'm not gonna report it honestly I'm happy for it to stay on your little green button.

You don't see me making a derogatory remarks about you now or stating facts about you, do you.

If you are gonna reply then do so as I would never stop you because you will only save face if it's a public apology

The OP asked an interesting question and I don't even remembering seeing a similar question on the forum, well recently anyways. So back to the thread. My answer to the OPs post and question is there and I stand by it.

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Definitely...

over a year ago

"Boab....great answer!

A simple pic can say so much about a person. Sex appeal can ooze out along with confidence and charm. The strength and that twinkle in their eyes usually does it gor me.

And a sense of humour - for me, anyway "

Sense of humour aawwww ffs that's me out

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

No!! Profile/pics MAY pique my interest but it's what the ensuing conversation/forum contribution that may take it further x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 11/09/18 14:12:03]

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Boab....great answer!

And a sense of humour - for me, anyway

Sense of humour aawwww ffs that's me out

"

Don't put yourself down Pete, we all know you have a sense of humour.. hell, you just look in the mirror and laugh xx

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Not really. But I do think I'd like to fuck them to find out if they're any good or not

L x"

Boab, I'm superb lol

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Actually no

Yeah right.

pmslllll

Canny help themselves what, talk rubbish ?, by saying something like , they don't message profiles with nice looking people on them. Once again , yeah right . And I know for fact , st P that is not true.

Stop making it personal and making stuff up.. The OP asks is there pics out there that make you think someone is an amazing fuck. There is a few now and then but for me it's the ones that make me think 'no they are everything rolled into one' and I just have a contented smile and believe that to be true in my mind as being in someone's company socially is fantastic as well. Obviously your fact statement is from a person whom I wouldn't deem in that catagory so the fact is wrong.

Again stop making it personal as you haven't even made a comment on the OPs question. The only and I mean only time I reply to your post is for two things either you posted something and I agree with your point or disagree and I give reason why without making a derogatory comment or in a case like this reply to an accusation. Unfortunately Im either wrong or right but the little green button is always there

If you seriously don't like anyone do as the mods say don't post to them. You have on this thread, you have basically called me a liar, that's what you did. I'm not gonna report it honestly I'm happy for it to stay on your little green button.

You don't see me making a derogatory remarks about you now or stating facts about you, do you.

If you are gonna reply then do so as I would never stop you because you will only save face if it's a public apology

The OP asked an interesting question and I don't even remembering seeing a similar question on the forum, well recently anyways. So back to the thread. My answer to the OPs post and question is there and I stand by it.

"

Another rant mate. I said "Yeah right" because you just said on this forum you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. So the person I know you messaged must look so boring then and must have loads of free time in your eyes, is that really what your saying ? How ridiculous is that statement. It's not personal, it's just your comments sometimes are full of bull. And I call bull when I hear it. Remember all I said was 'yeah right' lol

over a year ago

Actually no

Yeah right.

pmslllll

Another rant mate. I said "Yeah right" because you just said on this forum you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. So the person I know you messaged must look so boring then and must have loads of free time in your eyes, is that really what your saying ? How ridiculous is that statement. It's not personal, it's just your comments sometimes are full of bull. And I call bull when I hear it. Remember all I said was 'yeah right' lol"

Troll fight

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

No that can't be true! I've seen your pictures!!! "

Thank god you said coffee! Haha

Btw your new profile pic is really good, did you get help with that?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

No

over a year ago

Actually no

Yeah right.

pmslllll

Another rant mate. I said "Yeah right" because you just said on this forum you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. So the person I know you messaged must look so boring then and must have loads of free time in your eyes, is that really what your saying ? How ridiculous is that statement. It's not personal, it's just your comments sometimes are full of bull. And I call bull when I hear it. Remember all I said was 'yeah right' lol"

the reply from me wasn't about "yeah right". its the second reply
"Canny help themselves what, talk rubbish ?, by saying something like , they don't message profiles with nice looking people on them. Once again , yeah right . And I know for fact , st P that is not true. "

The funny thing is, I don't need to rant, I just dissect it for you and show you up and thus you try harder but you fail every time, showing yourself up for the kind of person you really are whether that's good or bad, its up to others to decide
" you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. "
that's not what the OP asked is it.

May I remind you the OP's post and what he said as you have clearly not replied to answer the post because my existence on here is taking up your time and thoughts .

he asks
""Do you ever look at someones profile photos and think "he/she would be a great fuck"?

What leads you to think that by just looking at photo?""

I said no as in I look at certain ones, and from the whole package, their pics, their profile and maybe seeing in chat etc.. and think 'yeah they would be a brilliant company in every aspect' In saying that, I'm more likely to message someone due to their profile information that their pics.

Also you said
"Another rant mate. I said "Yeah right" because you just said on this forum you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. "
but my reply is not too that, its regarding the OP's question and the way I view his post.

Also
" So the person I know you messaged must look so boring then and must have loads of free time in your eyes, is that really what your saying ?"
trust me, the way you look at things. NAW why would anyone wanna say that they think the way that you think they think when they really think something completely different from the way that you think others think what they think

When you read peoples profiles, interactions on here, looking at pics, you build a picture and view of that person and what they really looking for, some rightly, some wrongly and you may act on those views. In my view I like to meet genuinely, nice, honest, respectful people and if she's is going to you chatting saying Horsey messaged me, then I'm so happy I wont be in her company. But if I've allegedly contacted this person as you say for a fuck, then your sadly mistaken. As I don't do that, the only times I have done that on here is people who have a meet up or looking to meet and I've let them know I'm available if I'm in the mood.

I do however message people for different reasons, Some having a great pic, some have great banter or something about their profile that interests me etc...

There's no troll here, I just state the things that are factual and state things that are my view.

Yes on this forums I have views and so does everyone else. Has my views of things changed in certain instances, yes it has because a poster has put on a different perspective that I thought, "god yeah, I never thought of that".

The fact of the matter is and the green button tells you, you cannot help yourself with me. When you post, I don't make remarks of any kind to you but if its a posts and you have said something which I disagree, I will say so and tell the reasoning why but unfortunately for you, as you think of me a lot on here, you cant help but reply to me and say no nice things, blinkered due to your hatred of such a nice, honest, respectful caring guy.

Honestly you don't come into my thoughts on here, not even when you post, only when I have to slowly, chilled in my reply to you that you have directed at me.

For the love of god, stop taking it off topic in your hatred of me and gonny just answer the OP's post and question because people will eventually think there's troll o this post.

The definition of a troll incase you don't know is the following
" While these mythical creatures may only exist in legend, "Internet trolls" are real and cause real problems. In computing, the term "troll" refers to a person who posts offensive, incendiary, or off topic comments online. ... The action of posting obscene or inflammatory comments is often called "trolling.""

The usual last word is expected and even as your in a corner you feel you have to but don't flip, take a deep breath and make it constructive but gonny, please gonny answer the Op's question

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Actually no

Yeah right.

pmslllll

Another rant mate. I said "Yeah right" because you just said on this forum you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. So the person I know you messaged must look so boring then and must have loads of free time in your eyes, is that really what your saying ? How ridiculous is that statement. It's not personal, it's just your comments sometimes are full of bull. And I call bull when I hear it. Remember all I said was 'yeah right' lol

the reply from me wasn't about "yeah right". its the second reply Canny help themselves what, talk rubbish ?, by saying something like , they don't message profiles with nice looking people on them. Once again , yeah right . And I know for fact , st P that is not true.

The funny thing is, I don't need to rant, I just dissect it for you and show you up and thus you try harder but you fail every time, showing yourself up for the kind of person you really are whether that's good or bad, its up to others to decide you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. that's not what the OP asked is it.

May I remind you the OP's post and what he said as you have clearly not replied to answer the post because my existence on here is taking up your time and thoughts .

he asks "Do you ever look at someones profile photos and think "he/she would be a great fuck"?

I said no as in I look at certain ones, and from the whole package, their pics, their profile and maybe seeing in chat etc.. and think 'yeah they would be a brilliant company in every aspect' In saying that, I'm more likely to message someone due to their profile information that their pics.

Also you said Another rant mate. I said "Yeah right" because you just said on this forum you don't message people that have profile pics that look like they would be enjoyable company and probably too busy. but my reply is not too that, its regarding the OP's question and the way I view his post.

Also So the person I know you messaged must look so boring then and must have loads of free time in your eyes, is that really what your saying ? trust me, the way you look at things. NAW why would anyone wanna say that they think the way that you think they think when they really think something completely different from the way that you think others think what they think

When you read peoples profiles, interactions on here, looking at pics, you build a picture and view of that person and what they really looking for, some rightly, some wrongly and you may act on those views. In my view I like to meet genuinely, nice, honest, respectful people and if she's is going to you chatting saying Horsey messaged me, then I'm so happy I wont be in her company. But if I've allegedly contacted this person as you say for a fuck, then your sadly mistaken. As I don't do that, the only times I have done that on here is people who have a meet up or looking to meet and I've let them know I'm available if I'm in the mood.

I do however message people for different reasons, Some having a great pic, some have great banter or something about their profile that interests me etc...

There's no troll here, I just state the things that are factual and state things that are my view.

Yes on this forums I have views and so does everyone else. Has my views of things changed in certain instances, yes it has because a poster has put on a different perspective that I thought, "god yeah, I never thought of that".

The fact of the matter is and the green button tells you, you cannot help yourself with me. When you post, I don't make remarks of any kind to you but if its a posts and you have said something which I disagree, I will say so and tell the reasoning why but unfortunately for you, as you think of me a lot on here, you cant help but reply to me and say no nice things, blinkered due to your hatred of such a nice, honest, respectful caring guy.

Honestly you don't come into my thoughts on here, not even when you post, only when I have to slowly, chilled in my reply to you that you have directed at me.

For the love of god, stop taking it off topic in your hatred of me and gonny just answer the OP's post and question because people will eventually think there's troll o this post.

The definition of a troll incase you don't know is the following While these mythical creatures may only exist in legend, "Internet trolls" are real and cause real problems. In computing, the term "troll" refers to a person who posts offensive, incendiary, or off topic comments online. ... The action of posting obscene or inflammatory comments is often called "trolling."

The usual last word is expected and even as your in a corner you feel you have to but don't flip, take a deep breath and make it constructive but gonny, please gonny answer the Op's question "

By *kplayingMan
over a year ago

In town

No that can't be true! I've seen your pictures!!!

Thank god you said coffee! Haha

Btw your new profile pic is really good, did you get help with that? "

Had to, I got told my other ones were rather poor!!

Great photographer but could be quite demanding!!

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

I'm not reading this crap

Post new Message to Thread