Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

New ideas and experiences

Jump to newest

By *cottishfitlaf OP   Man
over a year ago

scotland

Looking to explore a bit with the swinging side of things and cuckholding. Been on here a while but would like to try some new things/ideas. Anyone interested with any ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know it's pretty radical for fab, but I'd like to have a shag with someone who isn't fixated on clubs, socials and verifications.

over a year ago

scotland

"I know it's pretty radical for fab, but I'd like to have a shag with someone who isn't fixated on clubs, socials and verifications. "

Always good to have verifications though.

over a year ago

"I know it's pretty radical for fab, but I'd like to have a shag with someone who isn't fixated on clubs, socials and verifications.

Always good to have verifications though."

I disagree.

over a year ago

scotland

"I know it's pretty radical for fab, but I'd like to have a shag with someone who isn't fixated on clubs, socials and verifications.

I disagree."

Why’s that? Because you don’t have any? Haha ??

over a year ago

I disagree.

Why’s that? Because you don’t have any? Haha ??"

over a year ago

"I know it's pretty radical for fab, but I'd like to have a shag with someone who isn't fixated on clubs, socials and verifications. "

over a year ago

scotland

"

Exavtly my thoughts

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/18 23:13:38]

over a year ago

Some of us are just not interested in jumping through hoops to be part of the sycophantic in-crowd that seem to be in charge here.

over a year ago

scotland

"Some of us are just not interested in jumping through hoops to be part of the sycophantic in-crowd that seem to be in charge here.

"

It’s meeting and someone verifying you’re real? That not the point of this site?

over a year ago

There’s someone in charge of this asylum? In that case I’d like to register a complaint with the management about: the number of whiney bastards on the site who seem to believe they have the God given right to get their hole via the site; Faceache....sorry Facepic Friday, let’s put that lame horse to sleep; members looking for dogging locations; folk looking for advice on their profiles (if you can’t write your own then fuck off); guys pretending to be right up for pegging just to get their end away; couples looking down on single guys like they are something you would scrape off your shoe and; the “Instashag” generation - ffs get yourself up the dancing and get a lumber, demonstrate some social skills.

I know it’s not Thursday the “allotted day” for having a “rant” but this site and the Forums used to be so much fun.....now it’s like drawing teeth without anaesthetic.

over a year ago

"There’s someone in charge of this asylum? In that case I’d like to register a complaint with the management about: the number of whiney bastards on the site who seem to believe they have the God given right to get their hole via the site; Faceache....sorry Facepic Friday, let’s put that lame horse to sleep; members looking for dogging locations; folk looking for advice on their profiles (if you can’t write your own then fuck off); guys pretending to be right up for pegging just to get their end away; couples looking down on single guys like they are something you would scrape off your shoe and; the “Instashag” generation - ffs get yourself up the dancing and get a lumber, demonstrate some social skills.

I know it’s not Thursday the “allotted day” for having a “rant” but this site and the Forums used to be so much fun.....now it’s like drawing teeth without anaesthetic. "

Have to admit it is a bit negative on the forums at times.

If you all eat yer veg and fruit, trust me you'll have a blast

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/18 23:38:17]

over a year ago

The problem, Peter is that they wand and expect someone else to eat their fruit and veg for them, just because they are here and say so. I think if they could eat their own fruit and veg they wouldn't be here ranting.

over a year ago

"Some of us are just not interested in jumping through hoops to be part of the sycophantic in-crowd that seem to be in charge here.

It’s meeting and someone verifying you’re real? That not the point of this site? "

I know I'm real. If that was the point of this site, would it not just be called Fabverifications?

Is there anybody here that's not just here for coffee? Are there any actual swingers, who don't just want someone to say they are "real"?

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Do you know me?

Am I a man like I say or a woman? Am I a cheater or single as I am? Do I go both ways or am I straight?

I think that's what verifications are for. Safety. Discretion. Get what you expect to get.

Quite reasonable under the circumstances.

over a year ago

"Do you know me?

Am I a man like I say or a woman? Am I a cheater or single as I am? Do I go both ways or am I straight?

I think that's what verifications are for. Safety. Discretion. Get what you expect to get.

Quite reasonable under the circumstances. "

Thing is, I don't care who or what you are.

I've met people who aren't verified either, it's been fun, and nobody needs to advertise who they met, or what they did.

Those that want them can carry on collecting them. I'm not into status symbols.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Do you know me?

Quite reasonable under the circumstances.

Thing is, I don't care who or what you are.

I've met people who aren't verified either, it's been fun, and nobody needs to advertise who they met, or what they did.

Those that want them can carry on collecting them. I'm not into status symbols."

And yet saying that you have a picture of yourself on your profile , also info on what your looking for and a specific age range too. If your not interested in what most would call a normal profile why don't you just show a sillooet instead . Ahhh probably because that torso pictures tells people a little about you. Just like my verifications tell people a little about me . It's not a status symbol it's another piece of info about my personality from the viewpoint of others. Unlike some people on here who never stop proclaiming how feckin wonderful they are , I much prefer to have others describe my nature and personality through veris. That's not be conforming to Fab standards that's me using a common sense way of passing on info. JUST like you with your torso picture.

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"There’s someone in charge of this asylum? In that case I’d like to register a complaint with the management about: the number of whiney bastards on the site who seem to believe they have the God given right to get their hole via the site; Faceache....sorry Facepic Friday, let’s put that lame horse to sleep; members looking for dogging locations; folk looking for advice on their profiles (if you can’t write your own then fuck off); guys pretending to be right up for pegging just to get their end away; couples looking down on single guys like they are something you would scrape off your shoe and; the “Instashag” generation - ffs get yourself up the dancing and get a lumber, demonstrate some social skills.

I know it’s not Thursday the “allotted day” for having a “rant” but this site and the Forums used to be so much fun.....now it’s like drawing teeth without anaesthetic. "

Well said

Post new Message to Thread