FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Reoccurring visitors to your profile but say or do nothing ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning any of you have a reoccurring visitor to your Profile but they don’t interact in any other way with you? The look but never send you a mail so you send them one and they don’t even read it but yet they keep staring at you lol. I’m guilty of looking at same pics from time to time but I at least have messaged the person. Normally a polite no then that’s fine i don’t message again no means no lol but this couple just keep staring feeling like Micheal Myers Halloween style watching me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Morning any of you have a reoccurring visitor to your Profile but they don’t interact in any other way with you? The look but never send you a mail so you send them one and they don’t even read it but yet they keep staring at you lol. I’m guilty of looking at same pics from time to time but I at least have messaged the person. Normally a polite no then that’s fine i don’t message again no means no lol but this couple just keep staring feeling like Micheal Myers Halloween style watching me lol "

I get this quite a lot, it's no big deal, they are just interested or doing their nosey on you. I wouldn't send them a message, just leave them to it. If they want to meet you or interact with you then I'm sure they will eventually message you.

over a year ago

I don’t send all messages just the one couple that I like the look of lol they live less than a mile according to the site so I’m thinking either there scared being to close to home or they know me from outside the site locally?

over a year ago

"I don’t send all messages just the one couple that I like the look of lol they live less than a mile according to the site so I’m thinking either there scared being to close to home or they know me from outside the site locally? "

Could be, there are many others reasons why they look. They have peeked your interest and you have messaged, they might not have got it as they are too busy sifting through all their mails and missed yours or they read it and though, fuck that, he's does the shopping at Asda, so we need to use Morison's from now on

over a year ago

over a year ago

I get this all the time from a few. I do find it rather strange.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

We get this all the time. Had the same 5 people constantly checking our profile out but not messaging. I ended up blocking them lol

Mrs

over a year ago

"We get this all the time. Had the same 5 people constantly checking our profile out but not messaging. I ended up blocking them lol

Mrs"

But theses people may have you two on their hot list and think you two are the benchmark of couples that they wanna meet and they maybe to embarrassed to contact you both

Personally for me I'm not embarrassed to contact people I just think they get enough shitty messages without having to add mine to the pile so I'll check people's profiles out now and then and then leave em to it.

over a year ago

"We get this all the time. Had the same 5 people constantly checking our profile out but not messaging. I ended up blocking them lol

Mrs

But theses people may have you two on their hot list and think you two are the benchmark of couples that they wanna meet and they maybe to embarrassed to contact you both

Personally for me I'm not embarrassed to contact people I just think they get enough shitty messages without having to add mine to the pile so I'll check people's profiles out now and then and then leave em to it. "

If they have us on their hot list and we contact them surely they would chat back? Lol they don’t do anything at all either way!

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mrs"

Me too it creeps me out slightly, I had pics up before and hid them also

over a year ago

We have a local couple that look at us at least twice a week. They do periodically send a message, so we chat back and forth a bit, then nothing. But they're not actually doing any harm so I just leave them to it.

L x

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Weeeell, I have a few folk on my hot list - I don't meet the criteria they set out on their profile for one reason or another BUT I am guilty of perving on their pics every now and then.......

over a year ago

I get many many views each day with no follow up messages. This has been the case since I joined fab.

over a year ago

I have a couple of couples who are constantly looking at my profile and have winked me. I messaged them both with a polite and friendly mail and both of them were read and deleted so no idea lol, think some folk are just weird.

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I tend to jump into.profiles I like the look of and then see I'm not in their age range, but I usually fab a picture

over a year ago

Take it as a compliment. I do.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just makes me think of Sauron saying “I see you”.

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Not got that problem, no one nips by for a wee neb

over a year ago

I reckon they look and remember oh he is a ugly bugger and forget then remind them selfs

over a year ago

Maybe just shy

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Don't know who's looked as not a site supporter

over a year ago

"Morning any of you have a reoccurring visitor to your Profile but they don’t interact in any other way with you? The look but never send you a mail so you send them one and they don’t even read it but yet they keep staring at you lol. I’m guilty of looking at same pics from time to time but I at least have messaged the person. Normally a polite no then that’s fine i don’t message again no means no lol but this couple just keep staring feeling like Micheal Myers Halloween style watching me lol "

I get this, but I’ve also done this and very glad I did because the lovely woman I was looking got in touch with me after she took notice of my viewing her profile many times, I wanted to get in touch with her but I was six months outside her age range which often is the case one here!

Long story short we have since met, have a definite chemistry and will continue to meet

One of those things I suppose

over a year ago

Erm... Just don't bother looking!?

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

[Removed by poster at 10/09/18 20:41:52]

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I don't view who's looked at me

I'd assume if they were interested they'd get in touch in one way or another

By *ail_forceTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

same person every day for me. a couple of them less frequently. I just like to think, to avoid being a narcissist, that they bookmarked fab when they were on my profile by mistake and it's their only way of finding the site lol x

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

I get a couple from a random wee town down south every day.

I actually think my page is bookmarked instead of say the fab homepage. Only thing I can think of since I’ve never chatted with them.

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Yip, get a couple every day. Thing is too the time I did talk to them to break the ice and see if we might be for each other they couldn't have been more rude. They still look every day tho.

over a year ago

If you feel that annoyed by them - Why don’t you just message them and ask?!)!!

over a year ago

"Morning any of you have a reoccurring visitor to your Profile but they don’t interact in any other way with you? The look but never send you a mail so you send them one and they don’t even read it but yet they keep staring at you lol. I’m guilty of looking at same pics from time to time but I at least have messaged the person. Normally a polite no then that’s fine i don’t message again no means no lol but this couple just keep staring feeling like Micheal Myers Halloween style watching me lol

I get this quite a lot, it's no big deal, they are just interested or doing their nosey on you. I wouldn't send them a message, just leave them to it. If they want to meet you or interact with you then I'm sure they will eventually message you.

"

I'm correcting myself, I have messaged before in the past to a few who have constantly looked but I don't do it anymore as some never replied so if I genuinely interest them, shy or not, they can message me.

over a year ago

"If you feel that annoyed by them - Why don’t you just message them and ask?!)!! "

Love this!!!

Exactly how I got a woman’s attention, kept looking at her and she messaged thankfully

Could be a number of reasons why they’re looking, maybe they think they know you, or they’re admiring you but trying to pluck the courage to message, like this comment suggests a good idea would be to message to say you’ve noticed they look at you often

Post new Message to Thread