Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Don't let the bastards grind you down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First time on the forum. What pisses you off? Have a rant, let the stress out and hopefully feel better afterwards.

Mine is people who can't keep their cars in their own lane. When the fuck did lane discipline become optional? It's dangerous and annoying as hell. Just keep between the fucking white lines, that's what they are there for and people risked log and limb to paint them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Lmao.

If I started I’d never stop

Instead I like to retreat to my own little world

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"First time on the forum. What pisses you off? Have a rant, let the stress out and hopefully feel better afterwards.

Mine is people who can't keep their cars in their own lane. When the fuck did lane discipline become optional? It's dangerous and annoying as hell. Just keep between the fucking white lines, that's what they are there for and people risked log and limb to paint them "

Since its your first time on forums I'll let you off lol but rant day is a Thursday for future reference

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"First time on the forum. What pisses you off? Have a rant, let the stress out and hopefully feel better afterwards.

Mine is people who can't keep their cars in their own lane. When the fuck did lane discipline become optional? It's dangerous and annoying as hell. Just keep between the fucking white lines, that's what they are there for and people risked log and limb to paint them "

Ohh and you little fibber ...green arrow sez you've posted before

over a year ago

Mine is people who can't keep their cars in their own lane. When the fuck did lane discipline become optional? It's dangerous and annoying as hell. Just keep between the fucking white lines, that's what they are there for and people risked log and limb to paint them

Ohh and you little fibber ...green arrow sez you've posted before "

I meant first time opening a forum discussion thingy. Lol. I'll remember Thursday is rant day. Though. Thanks.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don’t let them grind me down... my energy is to precious to waste

K x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I meant first time opening a forum discussion thingy. Lol. I'll remember Thursday is rant day. Though. Thanks. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you allowed to have a rant on a Friday, about someone having a rant on a Friday, instead of having a rant on a Thursday?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I meant first time opening a forum discussion thingy. Lol. I'll remember Thursday is rant day. Though. Thanks. "

Was just going to say your a day late lol.

My pet hate at the moment is people reversing into our drive to turn around.

over a year ago

I do humbly apologise and profusely beg forgiveness from the forum gods for breaking the sancity of the whatevereth commandment. You shall not rant on any day but a Thursday. As ignorance is no defence. I willing submit myself to a light spanking.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I do humbly apologise and profusely beg forgiveness from the forum gods for breaking the sancity of the whatevereth commandment. You shall not rant on any day but a Thursday. As ignorance is no defence. I willing submit myself to a light spanking. "

Someone will be along shortly to carry out the punishment . Which kind of light spanking do you prefer ? Halogen , fluorescent , led , neon gas , bayonet , screw or tube ?

over a year ago

"I do humbly apologise and profusely beg forgiveness from the forum gods for breaking the sancity of the whatevereth commandment. You shall not rant on any day but a Thursday. As ignorance is no defence. I willing submit myself to a light spanking.

Someone will be along shortly to carry out the punishment . Which kind of light spanking do you prefer ? Halogen , fluorescent , led , neon gas , bayonet , screw or tube ? "

A screw would be good. ??

over a year ago

"I do humbly apologise and profusely beg forgiveness from the forum gods for breaking the sancity of the whatevereth commandment. You shall not rant on any day but a Thursday. As ignorance is no defence. I willing submit myself to a light spanking.

Someone will be along shortly to carry out the punishment . Which kind of light spanking do you prefer ? Halogen , fluorescent , led , neon gas , bayonet , screw or tube ?

A screw would be good. ?? "

Now now u , behave xx

over a year ago

I always (mis) behave ??

over a year ago

I'm still waiting for the screw and spanking. Lol

over a year ago

Neo nats, they cant accept democracy ??

over a year ago

"Neo nats, they cant accept democracy ??"

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm still waiting for the screw and spanking. Lol "

So THATS why you did it

By *ifeCouple66Couple
over a year ago

Fife

Friday traffic on the Queensferry Crossing..

Get stuck it in every single week around 3.30...

I need to invest in a helicopter

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Friday traffic on the Queensferry Crossing..

I need to invest in a helicopter"

Chopper available here.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Friday traffic on the Queensferry Crossing..

I need to invest in a helicopter

Chopper available here. "

Dream on _mudg3r

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

This.

3 times last Friday, all at roundabouts. Folk cutting straight through instead of staying in lane.

The third one came waaaayyy too close. His Mrs (passenger)got the fright of her life when he almost collided with my car.

I’m normally very respectful towards the elderly but I had my window down, shouting at him to stay in his own f**king lane and was calling him every name under the sun.

I feel your pain OP.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

This.

3 times last Friday, all at roundabouts. Folk cutting straight through instead of staying in lane.

The third one came waaaayyy too close. His Mrs (passenger)got the fright of her life when he almost collided with my car.

I’m normally very respectful towards the elderly but I had my window down, shouting at him to stay in his own f**king lane and was calling him every name under the sun.

I feel your pain OP."

It’s not just cars they do it to. They do it to HGVs as well.

But they do it at their peril as it’s not my lorry and I don’t care lol

over a year ago

This.

I feel your pain OP."

The roundabout as you enter Hamilton from Motherwell is the worst for that. I feel my temp rising just thinking about it.

over a year ago

"I'm still waiting for the screw and spanking. Lol

So THATS why you did it "

You got me. ??

over a year ago

This.

I feel your pain OP.

The roundabout as you enter Hamilton from Motherwell is the worst for that. I feel my temp rising just thinking about it. "

The Newbridge in Edinburgh is like that, and gives me the heebie jeebies every time.

over a year ago

I also hate it when they replace a roundabout with lights. Ffs. I am actually quite a laid back person.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Aaaaaaaaand breathe OP

Hermiston Gait roundabout always annoys me around 4 in the afternoon as they just block the roundabout and too many people just sit there.

Me? I just stick my hand on the horn and drive at the idiots!! It’s ALWAYS been the law that you don’t continue around a roundabout unless your exit is clear - anti social feckers

over a year ago

Andy. I think you need to take your own advice. Pmsl

over a year ago

What gets on my tits ?

Fucking school kids and teenagers who think it’s ok to play the music off their on a bus and not even wear headphones so everyone is forced to listen to the utter shite they play

over a year ago

Cyclists who think that red lights don’t apply to them and then they nearly knock you down - wankers

Post new Message to Thread