Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

A Public Apology

Jump to newest

By *lder59 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Recently i have been very pushy and rude to some members and have, quite rightly, been blocked by them. I would , via this forum to publicly apologise. I have lost good friends due to mixing alcohol with messaging on fab. Especially if things werent going as i wanted. Please folks, be careful what you say to people. I have lost at least 4 good friends and i would give anything to chat with them again however i dont think there is much chance of that. So folks dont be a prat like me , be respectful.

Ian

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Recently i have been very pushy and rude to some members and have, quite rightly, been blocked by them. I would , via this forum to publicly apologise. I have lost good friends due to mixing alcohol with messaging on fab. Especially if things werent going as i wanted. Please folks, be careful what you say to people. I have lost at least 4 good friends and i would give anything to chat with them again however i dont think there is much chance of that. So folks dont be a prat like me , be respectful.

Ian"

Meh....its worked out ok for me so far so I'll continue my twattish ways. Have a lovely weekend op

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread