Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Are Single People Swingers ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just read a couple thought that single people should stop referring to themselves as swingers, which I think is a great topic.

So folks your views Are Single People Swingers ??

Get a feeling a few single people will be going to parties with the bowl that will take all the car keys, saying "it's my bowl, if I'm not playing, you won't be either".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you feel as if you're a swinger then call yourself a swinger, if you don't then don't. Im sure most singles really dont care that much what couples think they should be called

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Who would say such a thing OP???

over a year ago

"If you feel as if you're a swinger then call yourself a swinger, if you don't then don't. Im sure most singles really dont care that much what couples think they should be called "

Kl thanks fir that view

But what is peoples views do they consider singles as a swingers. It's really for all singles n couples perceptions.

over a year ago

"Who would say such a thing OP??? "

Who cares, just think it's a great topic

over a year ago

I'm the king of the swingers....

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I think in the manner the word was originally intended no....... but then neither are the vast majority of couples

over a year ago

What's your view op?

It appears from a few of your recent posts/threads that you have very definite ideas regarding what this site is/how folks should do things here.

It's almost as though by admitting not being a swinger, and just another singleton trawling the web for a shag is seen as being shameful.

Wouldn't that be quite sad for a site that supposedly caters for open minded liberated sexual adventurers?

In answer to the question...I don't really care that much what others identify themselves as

over a year ago

Yup I play as a single person and i consider myself as a swinger

over a year ago

I'm not here looking for a shag, I'm looking to meet and form friendships with people who see this as a lifestyle. That to me is swinging so yeah I guess I am.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I don't define myself by labels...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I think in the manner the word was originally intended no....... but then neither are the vast majority of couples"

Omg I think I'm about to agree with kola ...in the original sense of the term swingers ..not many now would fully identify (couples women or men) swinging has evolved so much over the years and means different things to different people ...no one is right and no one is wrong in how they interact on the scene which in my eyes makes it soo much more interesting

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think in the manner the word was originally intended no....... but then neither are the vast majority of couples

Omg I think I'm about to agree with kola ...in the original sense of the term swingers ..not many now would fully identify (couples women or men) swinging has evolved so much over the years and means different things to different people ...no one is right and no one is wrong in how they interact on the scene which in my eyes makes it soo much more interesting "

Agree with you both!

Plus, am too big to fit in that pigeon hole!

I am me... we connect, we connect... we don't then, we don't... doesn't matter about the labels.

To be honest, I don't refer to anyone as 'swingers', as I get to know who they are and not assume because of what Someone/the definition thinks they should be because they are on a swinging site.

Hope this makes sense

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I think in the manner the word was originally intended no....... but then neither are the vast majority of couples

Omg I think I'm about to agree with kola ...in the original sense of the term swingers ..not many now would fully identify (couples women or men) swinging has evolved so much over the years and means different things to different people ...no one is right and no one is wrong in how they interact on the scene which in my eyes makes it soo much more interesting

Agree with you both!

Plus, am too big to fit in that pigeon hole!

I am me... we connect, we connect... we don't then, we don't... doesn't matter about the labels.

To be honest, I don't refer to anyone as 'swingers', as I get to know who they are and not assume because of what Someone/the definition thinks they should be because they are on a swinging site.

Hope this makes sense "

Nope ..I'm lost ..kidding lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bunk

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes single people are swingers .

There are many couples who look for single females or single males all the time .

Singles have so much to offer in the swinging world whether that be in a 3sm situation or a group situation.

However there are many who are here for 121 only encounters are they swingers Who knows & who really cares they are here and not going anywhere anytime soon

over a year ago

"Yes single people are swingers .

There are many couples who look for single females or single males all the time .

Singles have so much to offer in the swinging world whether that be in a 3sm situation or a group situation.

However there are many who are here for 121 only encounters are they swingers Who knows & who really cares they are here and not going anywhere anytime soon "

This x

over a year ago

I'm single I don't class my self as a swinger. To me a swinger is a couple not a single person.

over a year ago

Some people think singles are only swingers with a rope round their necks.

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

For us it's only couples in a relationship that are swingers. The sharing of partners and the emotions that then arise from that. Singles don't come with a partner so that half of the emotions isn't there.

Not that singles don't play thier part here. We meet our fair share of singeltons and have loved most of our meets with them.

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

LOL

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"For us it's only couples in a relationship that are swingers. The sharing of partners and the emotions that then arise from that. Singles don't come with a partner so that half of the emotions isn't there.

Not that singles don't play thier part here. We meet our fair share of singeltons and have loved most of our meets with them."

Yep I'm happy to completely go along with this view. Although I agree single can describe themselves any way they want.

over a year ago

I'm not a swinger I'm. Monogamous and only ply with one person. At a Time and don't go from. Person to person and don't like sharing

over a year ago

I consider myself one as I play in group situations at club's and with couple's

By *ast RolloMan
over a year ago

glasgow west

i would say yes singles can be swingers as others have said above it is a different dynamic now from what it was years ago .am i a swinger yes i like both the social side of swinging and the sexual side.

over a year ago

No, we just shag around

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I'm not here looking for a shag, I'm looking to meet and form friendships with people who see this as a lifestyle. That to me is swinging so yeah I guess I am. "

Thats my understanding of swinging to so I would say yes singles can be swingers xx

over a year ago

I don’t think so tbh, from a personal point of view I’m just here to fuck, I’ll go to clubs, socials etc but I’m not in any way interested in being the third wheel to a couples fantasy. I just like fucking single lads

over a year ago

Its relative right enough, an individual view.

There are people who are on here who are only interested in a fuck, both female, males etc..

I'm on for the social side and swinging side. Do I consider myself a swinger on the swinging scene, yes I do but there are many aspects of the sites use and the social side for me is probably the biggest scene of all that I join in.

Post new Message to Thread