Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Staying Online

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey peeps x

So who has experienced frustrations by using the stay online feature when logging into fab?

I hadn’t experienced any in the two years on and off the site until my first experience of it recently where a woman that’s been chatting to me has had the impression that I was ignoring her messages because In appearance it looked like I was online even though I was away from the app!

I have noticed that some people that use this feature so they don’t have to provide their log in details make a point of mentioning they use the feature and may appear online when they are not!

Anytime I’ve messaged friends etc and it says they are online and had no reply I’ve always assumed they are just using this feature too and not actually on to see the message!

Leads to the question in your own experience todo you find it easier just to log in and out every time you’re on and off fab?

Thoughts and experiences of this feature? X

Chef

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Im sure the site logs you out from showing online if you are inactive for a certain period of time

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Im sure the site logs you out from showing online if you are inactive for a certain period of time "

You could be right there I have noticed that if I’m away for a lengthy time I have to log back in anyway

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im sure the site logs you out from showing online if you are inactive for a certain period of time "

I was told I was logged in all night but upon checking I realised I forgot to turn my laptop off.

You think it might be different from phone than laptop. Logs you off on phone if inactive but keeps you online on desktop

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

If you don't log out, every time you pick up your phone for anything non fab related it will show you on here as online. Once people realise this, they'll be more patient with expecting a reply I'm sure.

To avoid any misconceptions, just log out of fab on your phone x

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

Seen some inconsistencies, like in chat it usually times you out after not long maybe 20 mins, but there have been mornings I've gone to the laptop and the chat is still scrolling from the night before.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"If you don't log out, every time you pick up your phone for anything non fab related it will show you on here as online. Once people realise this, they'll be more patient with expecting a reply I'm sure.

To avoid any misconceptions, just log out of fab on your phone x"

And switch off your laptop when you're not using it Horsey

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you don't log out, every time you pick up your phone for anything non fab related it will show you on here as online. Once people realise this, they'll be more patient with expecting a reply I'm sure.

And switch off your laptop when you're not using it Horsey "

Sorry, it wont happen again

can I have some coco when you tuck me into bed, pleaseeeeeeeeeee

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

And switch off your laptop when you're not using it Horsey

Sorry, it wont happen again

can I have some coco when you tuck me into bed, pleaseeeeeeeeeee "

No coco, avoid the sugar rush at bedtime. I'll get you some warm milk

Post new Message to Thread