Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

squirters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just love it when a girl squirts. This has happened the last few times I've had sex with different partners. They have all said that they never squirted before so it must be something I'm doing differently now. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They must be comfortable with you, and you must be getting their gspot juuuuuuust right.

TK

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"They must be comfortable with you, and you must be getting their gspot juuuuuuust right.

TK"

thanks, is that from someone who knows? x

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

it pays to advertise buddy - lol. good on ya

By *ndrew MannMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sounds like you have a knack for hitting the right spot

Adapt and learn

over a year ago

Remember though not all women can squirt so if you don't make a lady squirt it's nothing that you are doing wrong.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I can make myself squirt just like that, and it's like niagra! However it is exceptionally rare for a men to actually make me squirt so good on you for hitting the spot. As the above poster say's not all women can or want to squirt.

Lots of theory's on how to make a women squirt and different things work for different people.

S

over a year ago

"I can make myself squirt just like that, and it's like niagra!"

Now that i would like to see...

"However it is exceptionally rare for a men to actually make me squirt"

Challenge accepted?

TK

By *oznrayCouple
over a year ago

helensburgh

"I can make myself squirt just like that, and it's like niagra! However it is exceptionally rare for a men to actually make me squirt so good on you for hitting the spot. As the above poster say's not all women can or want to squirt.

Lots of theory's on how to make a women squirt and different things work for different people.

S"

now theres a challenge i'd accept lol

ray xxx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"They must be comfortable with you, and you must be getting their gspot juuuuuuust right.

TK"

guess you found the right spot then lol x

over a year ago

"guess you found the right spot then lol x"

You're too damned right I did.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think squirting is more to do with the guys techneique some have made me no problem others havent

over a year ago

I never knew I could till about a year ago and really before all this swinging malarky I never even knew what it was lol. I now can but takes someone to know what they are doing.....and when they find that spot oh my!!! xxx

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I never knew I could till about a year ago and really before all this swinging malarky I never even knew what it was lol. I now can but takes someone to know what they are doing.....and when they find that spot oh my!!! xxx"

So its no an urban myth then?

Snorkels and swimsuit on standby!

over a year ago

Dirty is a big squirter ,mostly when deep throating there seems to be a button just past the tonsils that sets her off lol

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lol to people accepting the challenge, only 3 guy's has made me squirt, 2 part of a couple the other my boyfriend and i did'nt help them at all. Been doing this and in the adult industry doing a variety of things for oooooo 3years and still only 3!

Dirty and me would not be a good combo, we met up with another couple and a new matress had to be bought, oooodles of towels and the vax came out!

over a year ago

"Lol to people accepting the challenge, only 3 guy's has made me squirt, 2 part of a couple the other my boyfriend and i did'nt help them at all."

Still, its a challenge, and a challenge we would very much like to take on.

Post new Message to Thread