Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bi-men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do woman get turned off or turned on by bisexual guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Off x

over a year ago

Not turned off

Just not my thing.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Not my bag

By *atureshywifeWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 17:38:54]

By *atureshywifeWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

off

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Not my thing at all

Mrs

over a year ago

I don't mind it at all.

over a year ago

Two hot guys kissing? Yes.

Boabie play? Not my thing I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Interesting results

Seven women responded, so far, 2 are straight, 4 bi-something, and 1 unknown. Only 1 bi woman didn't mind at all. The rest say no.

Ask the question to men about bi women, I think it might be different!

over a year ago

Think it's a guys wet dream to be fair . Personally I'd enjoy the bi male fun .

over a year ago

"Think it's a guys wet dream to be fair . Personally I'd enjoy the bi male fun ."

Your inbox is going to explode!

over a year ago

"Think it's a guys wet dream to be fair . Personally I'd enjoy the bi male fun .

Your inbox is going to explode! "

I shall be looking forward to that .x

over a year ago

I'm surprised that ,so many no's . Thought sexuality was more fluid on here. How many guys are hiding their true sexuality I wonder . I suspect alot . That I find sad , the amount of gay men who hid in the 80's and 90's in the guise of bi was sad . Thought days of hiding our true self were over .

over a year ago

"Think it's a guys wet dream to be fair . Personally I'd enjoy the bi male fun ."

You're not the only one

over a year ago

Before the haters start their shit . I'm not having a dig or a poke at anyone . I'm just surprised by the results

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Have always thought no... was watching something on tv other night n 2 hot guys were kissing n I thought to myself I kinda liked that

K x

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 20:50:57]

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Before the haters start their shit . I'm not having a dig or a poke at anyone . I'm just surprised by the results"

Not really surprised, and it's the reason for so many Fab straight profiles on here. There are a lot of guys unwilling to admit to be being bi on their profiles because they fear it will reduce their chances with women.

Doesn't stop them sending PM's to us other girls though, and confessing their sins

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Huge turn on for me Mrs x

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Top of my top three list of things that hugely turn me on.

By *hargMan
over a year ago

Erskine

I find it really odd that there are loads of bi women on the site who just right out say on their profiles they’re not interested in bi guys.

I know bi women are considered more mainstream but I don’t like that attitude really to be honest.

Especially in my kinda situation where I’m kinda 80-20 at least towards woman.

over a year ago

"Have always thought no... was watching something on tv other night n 2 hot guys were kissing n I thought to myself I kinda liked that

K x"

I thought this too .. phwoarrrrrr

over a year ago

"I find it really odd that there are loads of bi women on the site who just right out say on their profiles they’re not interested in bi guys.

I know bi women are considered more mainstream but I don’t like that attitude really to be honest.

Especially in my kinda situation where I’m kinda 80-20 at least towards woman."

You don't like the attitude of bi women who are not interested in bi men? Or you don't like the fact that bi women are considered more mainstream?

I don't see the problem with it myself. I don't think it's any different from respectfully stating any other sexual like/dislike or what you find attractive in others.

I have seen instances on here of bi women being very negative towards the idea of going with a bi guy, verging on homophobia (I'm not sure if that would be the correct term) and that does annoy me. Complete double standard.

over a year ago

"I find it really odd that there are loads of bi women on the site who just right out say on their profiles they’re not interested in bi guys.

I don't find it odd at all. It all comes down personal choice. On the flip side, I've no interest FF play but do enjoy MMF play.

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

100% agree

over a year ago

Nothing more horny than watching my man suck cock huge turn on x

over a year ago

Love them!!

over a year ago

"Love them!! "

Looking at your profile, I wish I was a bi man under 40!

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Each to their own. We all have our own preferences.

I would say that there are a lot more bi men out there who just dont advertise it.

over a year ago

"Love them!! "

Agreed, Leo x

By *e gentle 100Woman
over a year ago

Bathgate

"Before the haters start their shit . I'm not having a dig or a poke at anyone . I'm just surprised by the results

Not really surprised, and it's the reason for so many Fab straight profiles on here. There are a lot of guys unwilling to admit to be being bi on their profiles because they fear it will reduce their chances with women.

Doesn't stop them sending PM's to us other girls though, and confessing their sins "

There is certainly men I know saying they're straight but like ass play and would play with a bi/gay guy and they're female partner is oblivious to the male partners needs/wants, why can't guys just say they're bi curious as liars always get caught out xx

over a year ago

Hell we love sharing cock! Had a huge bbc up my ass recently while I was fucking Cherry

- Ben

over a year ago

"Do woman get turned off or turned on by bisexual guys?"

For me it's a turn off

By *ullpa72Man
over a year ago

Isle of Arran

"Before the haters start their shit . I'm not having a dig or a poke at anyone . I'm just surprised by the results

Doesn't stop them sending PM's to us other girls though, and confessing their sins

There is certainly men I know saying they're straight but like ass play and would play with a bi/gay guy and they're female partner is oblivious to the male partners needs/wants, why can't guys just say they're bi curious as liars always get caught out xx"

. Well I am proud to say that my profile states bi curious.it would perhaps be bi but my ass is still a virgin but I live in hope !!

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

What part do you find odd? Just because a female is bi-sexual why do they have to be interested in bi-sexual males?? It’s called preference!! I think it’s your attitude you need to re-look at tbh.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Especially in my kinda situation where I’m kinda 80-20 at least towards woman.

What part do you find odd? Just because a female is bi-sexual why do they have to be interested in bi-sexual males?? It’s called preference!! I think it’s your attitude you need to re-look at tbh."

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

It's the guy who'll turn me off or on. Nothing to do with them being bi or straight x

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I've heard several guys who got some serious abuse about putting bi on their profile, without having even been in touch with them. I think this is downright sad. Don't understand why people feel the need to have a go and I think they should be chucked off the site. These are the haters and I haven't got a good word for them.

People might not want to meet bi men, but that's up to them and nothing to do with being haters x

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I've heard several guys who got some serious abuse about putting bi on their profile, without having even been in touch with them. I think this is downright sad. Don't understand why people feel the need to have a go and I think they should be chucked off the site. These are the haters and I haven't got a good word for them.

People might not want to meet bi men, but that's up to them and nothing to do with being haters x"

Absolutely

over a year ago

No like 2 guys kissing, don’t mind wanking each other with out the ‘love’ bit

over a year ago

Only if cold blooded sex

over a year ago