Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Alex Salmond

Jump to newest

By *eefyBanger OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

The MSP with the highest expenses bill has been accused of sexual misconduct then resigns from the SNP before setting up a crowdfunding page to pay his legal costs

Whether he is guilty or not, what a complete an utter cunt of a man wanting the working men and women to fork out to pay his legal costs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dlilbumCouple
over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

"The MSP with the highest expenses bill has been accused of sexual misconduct then resigns from the SNP before setting up a crowdfunding page to pay his legal costs

Whether he is guilty or not, what a complete an utter cunt of a man wanting the working men and women to fork out to pay his legal costs

"

He’s not an MSP though, so how can he have the highest expenses bill?

Agree that people setting up crowned funds for every problem they face in life is horse shit though.

D

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The MSP with the highest expenses bill has been accused of sexual misconduct then resigns from the SNP before setting up a crowdfunding page to pay his legal costs

"

You should get facts right hes not an msp ,seems like a stitch up smear campaign to me why take 5yrs to make allegations,as for the crowdfund good luck with it hes gave more to charity then all scottish mps and msps put together

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

You should get facts right hes not an msp ,seems like a stitch up smear campaign to me why take 5yrs to make allegations,as for the crowdfund good luck with it hes gave more to charity then all scottish mps and msps put together"

He has also stashed more records under the carpet than you have had hot dinners. I am talking Hollie Greig brushed under the carpet by this creep!

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

You should get facts right hes not an msp ,seems like a stitch up smear campaign to me why take 5yrs to make allegations,as for the crowdfund good luck with it hes gave more to charity then all scottish mps and msps put together"

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Totally agree. I'm was never a gan of him but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a load of nonsense.

over a year ago

Why do people take great delight in singling out an mp/msp taking what they read in a paper as gospel and set out to crucify the person, if you're that stupid you believe what papers print then you should be banned from having an opinion, he's a great man and done loads for Scotland, that said they're all a bunch of tossers he's just not as big a tosser as most of them

By *eefyBanger OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"why take 5yrs to make allegations"

I suppose all these ex footballers who have recently revealed they were abused as children are lying?

It doesn’t batter if someone was abused 5 days, 5 years or even 5 decades ago then any allegation should be treated seriously

I suppose your one the types on social media who are asking why one of the alledged victims was in his bedroom? That rational is up there with “she was wearing a short skirt so she must have been asking for it” thought process which so often is trotted out by sickos in sexual assault/rape cases

By *eefyBanger OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

" hes gave more to charity then all scottish mps and msps put together"

Jimmy Saville raised millions upon millions of pounds for charity doesn’t mean he wasn’t a paedophile

By *iceGuyEdMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't see the problem. His supporters wanted to help and he facilitated it. Plenty of other politicians have done the same, from all across the spectrum.

over a year ago

Also a thing to remember the SG investgated him !!! After the me too campaign the SG set up a process for people to responded to past problems. If it is a witch hunt it is being proseccuted by the SG.

Also remember that police Scotland are now in charge of investigating him. He may be innocent or guilty but the main thing is there are potential vitems who should be allowed to have their voices heard.

over a year ago

Victims

over a year ago

"why take 5yrs to make allegations

I suppose all these ex footballers who have recently revealed they were abused as children are lying?

It doesn’t batter if someone was abused 5 days, 5 years or even 5 decades ago then any allegation should be treated seriously

I suppose your one the types on social media who are asking why one of the alledged victims was in his bedroom? That rational is up there with “she was wearing a short skirt so she must have been asking for it” thought process which so often is trotted out by sickos in sexual assault/rape cases"

Where did i say anyone was lying ? And as for her being in his bedroom il leave that to the police investigation to find out,and to even mention jimmy saville in the same breath as alex salmond is absurd

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

"

why take 5yrs to make allegations,"

Because the facility to make a complaint of this kind was only introduced late December 2017, the complaints were made early January 2018.

They were then investigated which took till last week

over a year ago

"

Yeah Dinnae half talk some shite.

over a year ago

Alex Salmon-d. All sounds fishy to me.

By *jglas34Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"why take 5yrs to make allegations,"

Because the facility to make a complaint of this kind was only introduced late December 2017, the complaints were made early January 2018.

They were then investigated which took till last week"

I can understand why the delay but what I cannot understand is why scottish gov investigated the complaints instead of just calling in the police right away. Would a private company investigate the issue for 8 months or just call in the police.

What do you think?

over a year ago

""why take 5yrs to make allegations,"

I can understand why the delay but what I cannot understand is why scottish gov investigated the complaints instead of just calling in the police right away. Would a private company investigate the issue for 8 months or just call in the police.

What do you think?"

MP’s just voted to keep sex harrasment and corruption probes secret. Infact 37 said members names have just been removed from parliaments website just minutes after today’s decision in HOC.

AS isn’t even an MP MSP or holds any office. Not even a party member now basically a nobody. Clear as day what’s happening.

over a year ago

Jimmy saville never tried in court what happened to inocent until proved guilty? No matter what happens to Salmond his career is finished, what sucks is his name is out there and those who are making the allegations against him are protected, what happens if the allegations are proved false, are they named?

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

"

It's his supporters who is funding him and not the working man.Carmichalfunded his court case from a charity,funny there is no mention of that.The man are reporting he is taking the Scottish Government to court.He is not,he is talk g the Perminsnt Secretary to court.She is put in that job by the Tory government and she is herself a Tory.

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Brass neck...bullying move....comments made by opposition MP's....and I tend to agree with them.

Salmon doing what he is famous for and that's Playing to the audiences and coming across as 'the good guy'...his wee recording saying any funds left will be donated to good causes is him playing a game, nothing more. Irrespective, its a personal choice and down to those individuals who are donating, just wouldn't be me.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

"Brass neck...bullying move....comments made by opposition MP's....and I tend to agree with them.

Salmon doing what he is famous for and that's Playing to the audiences and coming across as 'the good guy'...his wee recording saying any funds left will be

donated to good causes is him

playing a game, nothing more.

Irrespective, its a personal choice and down to those individuals who are donating, just wouldn't be me."

I see we have an SNP hater.Anyone that can't see this as a stitch up is not too clever and more than likely a Yoon.The establishment are shitting themselves.Saor Alba

over a year ago

He has still to be found guilty of anything, smart lawyers will now claim he cannot get a fair trial. Look at Sir Cliff Richard and now one of the main accusers in the Harvey situation has herself apparently paid off a guy who she slept with when he was underage, double standards there?. It should also be noted and is rarely mentioned in the news is sexual harassment works both ways, at a recent wedding a female lifted up my kilt, should I wait 5 years before going to the police??

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Brass neck...bullying move....comments made by opposition MP's....and I tend to agree with them.

Salmon doing what he is famous for and that's Playing to the audiences and coming across as 'the good guy'...his wee recording saying any funds left will be

Irrespective, its a personal choice and down to those individuals who are donating, just wouldn't be me.

I see we have an SNP hater.Anyone that can't see this as a stitch up is not too clever and more than likely a Yoon.The establishment are shitting themselves.Saor Alba"

lol lol lol lol

Here we go...another right wing Nationalist going off on one. Have an opinion in a forum chat room, have your say in the forum and it isn't what we (Nationalist) agree with and OUT THEY COME WITH THE...you must be 'the establishment'.

What's it like to have the gift, to be a 'seer' of knowing its a stitch up? He's under investigation for sexual improprieties...he hasn't been charged but right away people like you would have the two female individuals who made the accusation hung , drawn and quartered.

Do you realise how thick you are coming across with shit like that. Allow justice to take its constitutional route, if he's innocent he'll be innocent. If he's proven guilty, then hell scud it into him.

Would you subscribe to a 'crowd fund' to cover the legal fees for any Tom, Dick or HAMISH ,somebody you didn't know, NO YOU WOULDNT.

So allow me to say I think it stinks when he has done it and he's used the 40 years of playing the media to get his message over. I could be even more cynical and say 'I think man doth protest too much' but we'll allow the investigations to take their course.#

And stick your 'Saor Alba' whatever that fooking means right up yer jacksy.

over a year ago

Not sure anyone has actually said the 2 females should be hung drawn and quartered, however it would be better if all those allegedly involved weren't named until charged as currently the only person being hung drawn and quartered is Salmond even though he may in fact be inocent, it's the law that's the ass and really should be changed to protect all who are actually inocent?

By *ishaw cucksCouple
over a year ago

wishaw

Firstly whats he done secondly nobody was forced to give any money . Why has police scotland not charged with again what ever hes ment to have done love him hate him this country is now full off shit tell us what hes done.If hes sexually assaulted words stated tonight by the bbc then I'd personally cut his balls off but if hes innocent questions must be answered here. Fuck whatever political party you support yes or no all I ask is what the fuck has he done

By *dmirationMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

LOL Call it Karma!

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

"Jimmy saville never tried in court what happened to inocent until proved guilty? No matter what happens to Salmond his career is finished, what sucks is his name is out there and those who are making the allegations against him are protected, what happens if the allegations are proved false, are they named? "

Yea but almost ever since jimmy saville there’s been plenty of celebrities:

Rolf Harris

Dave lee travis

Stuart Hall

Ok I’ve only named 3 that I can recall, but all allegations for these 3 stemmed back years

Can’t recall the outcome of D.L. Travis

But Rolf H and stuart Hall all now serving time

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

Irrespective, its a personal choice and down to those individuals who are donating, just wouldn't be me.

I see we have an SNP hater.Anyone that can't see this as a stitch up is not too clever and more than likely a Yoon.The establishment are shitting themselves.Saor Alba

lol lol lol lol

Here we go...another right wing Nationalist going off on one. Have an opinion in a forum chat room, have your say in the forum and it isn't what we (Nationalist) agree with and OUT THEY COME WITH THE...you must be 'the establishment'.

What's it like to have the gift, to be a 'seer' of knowing its a stitch up? He's under investigation for sexual improprieties...he hasn't been charged but right away people like you would have the two female individuals who made the accusation hung , drawn and quartered.

Do you realise how thick you are coming across with shit like that. Allow justice to take its constitutional route, if he's innocent he'll be innocent. If he's proven guilty, then hell scud it into him.

Would you subscribe to a 'crowd fund' to cover the legal fees for any Tom, Dick or HAMISH ,somebody you didn't know, NO YOU WOULDNT.

So allow me to say I think it stinks when he has done it and he's used the 40 years of playing the media to get his message over. I could be even more cynical and say 'I think man doth protest too much' but we'll allow the investigations to take their course.#

And stick your 'Saor Alba' whatever that fooking means right up yer jacksy."

What's it like to be a Seer and know it's not a stitch up?Oh you final comment shows you are a bitter Hun.

over a year ago

OK so all companies do internal investigations into sexual harassment and don't involve the police, generally the police only becone involved if the company then discovers sexual assault/extreme distress actually took place and they advise the victim to allow the police to investigste so this is all standard procedure, I think salmon is making a standpoint more than anything that taxpayers money has been used without our permission to pay for said investigations, and he has opened a huge deal bate whereby giving taxpayers the choice of paying for the defence case!! I don't particularly like the guy but I'm educated enough in politics to see the underlying issues and read between the lines, however as per most folk in the UK are media and the mass following sheep

Does every individual in Scotland investigated and fired/charged with sexual harassment in the workplace become Publicly accountable? NO! Why should he be any different?

Double standards everywhere and I fully believe that regardless of guilt. Or innocence he's already been hung and tried without a fair trial as it were by the public fuelled by the media and the puppeteers, even if it turns out to be false or exaggerated allegations. You always have those who say no smoke without fire

I've had lots of personal contact with victims and also know people falsely accused of things and can see both sides in black. And white without personal. Emotion most folk. However are fuelled by personal experience and peer influence

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Tbh I don't really care of he did or didn't do what he's been accused of but what I don't get is people setting up a GoFundMe page to pay for legal expenses for a millionaire while moaning about foodbanks etc, that money should be donated to a local charity to help deprived communities

John

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

lol lol lol lol

And stick your 'Saor Alba' whatever that fooking means right up yer jacksy."

What's it like to be a Seer and know it's not a stitch up?Oh you final comment shows you are a bitter Hun.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

Quote And stick your 'Saor Alba' whatever that fooking means right up yer jacksy.unquote

How thick is that? You can stick something I don't understand up yir jacks ,lol what a moron .Marshall by any chance

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

Larkhall by any chance

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

So we go from a thread about Alex Salmond and crowd funding to you bringing in bigotry to the post?

All I have done is respond to a thread and I put on my own comments, my own views... that's called free Speech, obviously something you don't agree with.

Your reply comments and obvious anger reminds me of how 'party members' an another political party in the 1930's.....dealt with individuals who offered their comments and views... enough said.!!!

So go put your brown shirt on and preach you hatred and bigotry to your own kind

But I'll repeat, it says everything about the SNP.....and its loon toon supporters. Have your own views, make a free comment and it isn't part or the same of the NATIONALISTS and your your 'tagged' as a Hun..

But with your reference to me being a 'Hun'...well YEP!!! I probably am and proud of it. Part of the establishment as you previously called it.

Your political party is imploding, your 'guru' has been accused (note accused , not charged) of unwanted sexual acts against 2 women and he is rightly subject to investigation He is no different to any other person accused of the same.

AS is doing what some military strategists intimated was the best form of defence and that is to attack. He is attacking the 'establishment' . You as a SNP supporter are attacking me with your obvious bigotry.

However, I do find it funny that AS is attacking the very establishment you rereferred to in your earlier email but please feel free to correct me, is that not the the same establishment (SG) who he served for 7 years as First Minister?

As an individual with recorded personal wealth, he still has a brass neck in my opinion ( note---my opinion) asking for ordinary people to fund his defence.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

My problem with this is twofold. 1st and most importaint is what does this say to poor victoms of.sexual misconduct. " you best have a lot of money to gain justice becouse your assailent will spend his way out of trouble!"

2nd. Why does the wee Ick have so little faith in his own party? Suerly if he is innecent they will move heavan and Earth to prove it?

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

"So we go from a thread about Alex Salmond and crowd funding to you bringing in bigotry to the post?

All I have done is respond to a thread and I put on my own comments, my own views... that's called free Speech, obviously something you don't agree with.

Your reply comments and obvious anger reminds me of how 'party members' an another political party in the 1930's.....dealt with individuals who offered their comments and views... enough said.!!!

So go put your brown shirt on and preach you hatred and bigotry to your own kind

But I'll repeat, it says everything about the SNP.....and its loon toon supporters. Have your own views, make a free comment and it isn't part or the same of the NATIONALISTS and your your 'tagged' as a Hun..

But with your reference to me being a 'Hun'...well YEP!!! I probably am and proud of it. Part of the establishment as you previously called it.

Your political party is imploding, your 'guru' has been accused (note accused , not charged) of unwanted sexual acts against 2 women and he is rightly subject to investigation He is no different to any other person accused of the same.

AS is doing what some military strategists intimated was the best form of defence and that is to attack. He is attacking the 'establishment' . You as a SNP supporter are attacking me with your obvious bigotry.

However, I do find it funny that AS is attacking the very establishment you rereferred to in your earlier email but please feel free to correct me, is that not the the same establishment (SG) who he served for 7 years as First Minister?

As an individual with recorded personal wealth, he still has a brass neck in my opinion ( note---my opinion) asking for ordinary people to fund his defence.

"

I am not a member of any political parties,you though are one of those sad loyalist types that believes anything you read bad about nationalists in the yoon press.Sheep comes to mind.Wind your bitter tits in.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I think his go fund me page is s great idea. It gives anyone who wants fairness a way to own part of that process. I think there’s should be no shame involved with being a victim of sexual assault. The shame is obviously on the part of the accused. So the way forward is for all parties to be anonymous.

By *erfectgentCoolMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

To anyone who's donated to his crowdfund, I've got some magic beans for sale....

over a year ago

"So we go from a thread about Alex Salmond and crowd funding to you bringing in bigotry to the post?

I am not a member of any political parties,you though are one of those sad loyalist types that believes anything you read bad about nationalists in the yoon press.Sheep comes to mind.Wind your bitter tits in."

Scottish nationalist = bad

British nationalist = hunky dory

Typical yoon mentality and typifies Scotland’s shame

over a year ago

"

So someone calls you a hun they are a bigot but you call all snp supporters loon toons pot kettle and black comes to mind

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Oh for my giddy Aunty can we not desend to this Pish! Please.

The issue is powerful men and sexual harrasment. I am an internationalist. So there!

Gads!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Oh for my giddy Aunty can we not desend to this Pish! Please.

The issue is powerful men and sexual harrasment. I am an internationalist. So there!

Gads!

"

Nah I think the issue is privicy.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Gads!

Nah I think the issue is privicy. "

Ok thats interesting may i ask why?

over a year ago

""why take 5yrs to make allegations,"

What do you think?

MP’s just voted to keep sex harrasment and corruption probes secret. Infact 37 said members names have just been removed from parliaments website just minutes after today’s decision in HOC.

AS isn’t even an MP MSP or holds any office. Not even a party member now basically a nobody. Clear as day what’s happening. "

The remit wasinvestigation of past and present members of Holyrood. That is what the first minister wanted and agreed too.

over a year ago

I see we have an SNP hater.Anyone that can't see this as a stitch up is not too clever and more than likely a Yoon.The establishment are shitting themselves.Saor Alba"

A stich up by the Scottish Government if there is one at all.

He was investigated by the SG and is taking them to court.

After the Me Too campaign Nicola Sturgeon quiet rightly brought forward a policy of asking civil servants in the SG of that has suffered any harassment.

It may be that other names from other party's could be named and if that does happen i hope you defend them as strongly !!!

over a year ago

"He has still to be found guilty of anything, smart lawyers will now claim he cannot get a fair trial. Look at Sir Cliff Richard and now one of the main accusers in the Harvey situation has herself apparently paid off a guy who she slept with when he was underage, double standards there?. It should also be noted and is rarely mentioned in the news is sexual harassment works both ways, at a recent wedding a female lifted up my kilt, should I wait 5 years before going to the police??"

Was the female kilt lifter in a strong position to ruin your career. Was the women powerful in your chosen industry ????

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"He has still to be found guilty of anything, smart lawyers will now claim he cannot get a fair trial. Look at Sir Cliff Richard and now one of the main accusers in the Harvey situation has herself apparently paid off a guy who she slept with when he was underage, double standards there?. It should also be noted and is rarely mentioned in the news is sexual harassment works both ways, at a recent wedding a female lifted up my kilt, should I wait 5 years before going to the police??

Was the female kilt lifter in a strong position to ruin your career. Was the women powerful in your chosen industry ????"

What was your response to the kilt lift ?

Did you reprimand her or laugh it off ? Did you report her ? It’s just the same as a guy trying to lift a women’s skirt .

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

You bet you would and....you'd be right to be.

The

So someone calls you a hun they are a bigot but you call all snp supporters loon toons pot kettle and black comes to mind"

I think even the most moderate and sensible person would clearly see and know there's a clear distinction between the words used. But obviously by your reply you don't think so but irrespective your quite entitled to your opinion.

Yes...if someone does call me that they are a bigot....The comment wasn't needed or should have been part of this thread. I make a comment and because he doesn't like it he turns the entire thread upside down, takes it off to another tangent and he calls me Hun'....lol lol

By your comment I suppose you wouldn't be perplexed or angry if I or someone else done the exact same and used or called you or the same individual the F.....n word.

You bet you would BE OFFENDED and you'd be right to be offended.

over a year ago

You bet you would and....you'd be right to be.

The

So someone calls you a hun they are a bigot but you call all snp supporters loon toons pot kettle and black comes to mind

I think even the most moderate and sensible person would clearly see and know there's a clear distinction between the words used. But obviously by your reply you don't think so but irrespective your quite entitled to your opinion.

Yes...if someone does call me that they are a bigot....The comment wasn't needed or should have been part of this thread. I make a comment and because he doesn't like it he turns the entire thread upside down, takes it off to another tangent and he calls me Hun'....lol lol

By your comment I suppose you wouldn't be perplexed or angry if I or someone else done the exact same and used or called you or the same individual the F.....n word.

You bet you would BE OFFENDED and you'd be right to be offended.

"

Im as offended by you calling me a loon toon because i support snp as you are by some guy calling you a hun

By *8guyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm rather intrigued by some of the comments on this thread and how it appears to have riled a lot of people.

First and foremost, I am not from Larkhall but I am a SNP card holder and have been for a lot of years. I think being called a 'loon tune ' comes well down on my sensitivity scale . I've been called a lot worse.

However, I' m somewhat bewildered that because someone makes a personal comment on 'crowd funding' he or she is lambasted and then called the H word.... Wtf !!!!! It's a thread opened for people's thoughts

I noticed that the person who introduced the H word has since said he's not a SNP supporter . So what's the agenda? Well friend, please keep your views and sarcastic and nasty comments to yourself. We in the SNP have a fight on our hands to get more people onboard with our beliefs and vision and believe me we don't need people like you to assist us meet our ultimate goal with crap like this coming out

over a year ago

Gads!

"

And how do we know it wasn't power hungry women looking for an easy leg up on the rise to fame who got stung and bitter and decided to make false accusations? What because he's a man on. Power means he's guilty?

By *8guyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Gads!

And how do we know it wasn't power hungry women looking for an easy leg up on the rise to fame who got stung and bitter and decided to make false accusations? What because he's a man on. Power means he's guilty? "

That's the thing, no one knows exactly the who, whys and wheres of these allegations so it's too easy for any person on either side of the political spectrum to assume one thing or the other. I suppose and hope that may come out in the wash on the conclusions of the investigations by the Police. Notwithstanding the above I think this issue could be thread itself as we appear to be getting off the track so to speak.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I think he has a cheek to set up a Crowd funding page for his legal fees. Plenty of worthwhile causes to support rather than some arrogant man who once held the highest position in government in Scotland. Donald Dewar would be turning in his grave at such behaviour.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

After the Me Too campaign Nicola Sturgeon quiet rightly brought forward a policy of asking civil servants in the SG of that has suffered any harassment.

It may be that other names from other party's could be named and if that does happen i hope you defend them as strongly !!!"

Alex Salons is not taking the Scottish Government to court,it's the Permanent Secretary of the SG he is taking to court.The Permanent Secretary is a Tory and is appointed by the Tory Westmonster Governmen.Stich up?99% sure it is.As I said before I am not an SNP member or ever shall be but even I can see it.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

"I think he has a cheek to set up a Crowd funding page for his legal fees. Plenty of worthwhile causes to support rather than some arrogant man who once held the highest position in government in Scotland. Donald Dewar would be turning in his grave at such behaviour. "

If you think crowd funding by his supporters is bad then Carmichael is worse.He used charity money.Now was there a thread on that.

over a year ago

"I think he has a cheek to set up a Crowd funding page for his legal fees. Plenty of worthwhile causes to support rather than some arrogant man who once held the highest position in government in Scotland. Donald Dewar would be turning in his grave at such behaviour. "

Donal would be turning in his grave at labour selling out Scotland. That’s why labour are behind the tories

over a year ago

This is only because of the Tories and labour knowing that they are loosing Scotland. The smear stain is coming from both sides because they are panicking that Brexit is killing the union. This of course is nothing to do with the Scottish parliament but the Tories and labour will reflect all bad press towards the nationalist is good press.

They are not trying to upset Mr salmons but trying to hide the fact that the Tories are killing our counrty

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Statement from the General Secretary of the FDA Union.

"

Mr Salmond is being investigated under a Scottish government process championed by Nicola Sturgeon, the first minister, and implemented by Leslie Evans, the permanent secretary and an impartial civil servant. Reading Mr Salmond’s statements, none of this would be obvious. He has repeatedly singled out Ms Evans for criticism, stating “for whatever reason, the permanent secretary has decided to mount a process against me using an unlawful procedure which she herself introduced”. He described it as the “Leslie Evans procedure”.

Yet, if you want to give it a name, it is the Nicola Sturgeon procedure. It is owned by the Scottish government and, as Ms Sturgeon herself made clear, she agreed it in 2017. Mr Salmond’s decision to attack the integrity of Scotland’s most senior civil servant is no accident. He would be aware that his supporters would jump on this bandwagon.

Amid outlandish MI5 conspiracy theories are responses from politicians echoing his witch-hunt narrative — gutter politics at its very worst. While accused of sexual harassment, a claim he denies, Mr Salmond attacks and threatens with legal action the individual tasked with investigating those complaints. As a former first minister, he knows Ms Evans is duty-bound to investigate complaints. Not only is this nasty, vindictive and deliberate, it also has broader consequences.

What message does this send to those tasked with investigating complaints, let alone the real victims here? Mr Salmond’s actions undermine the integrity and impartiality of the civil service, thereby damaging the Scottish government itself. Clearly, it’s a price he believes is worth paying.

Dave Penman is general secretary of the FDA union"

By *othardandfreeMan
over a year ago

.here and there

Going off on a bit of a tangent here but in America there is a statute of limitations regarding the time a victim can make a complaint.

That means the likes of Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall would have been let off scott free as would have Saville had he lived long enough for it all to come out.

Thats why the Bill Cosby thing only involved a couple of women and not the most likely 100s of victims.

As for Alex Salmond...its innocent till proven guilty unfortunatly in the olden days being a celeb or politician gave you immunity but now its the complete reverse.

Look at the Krays..able to run riot through the 60s unabaited due to Ronnie arranging boys for a top MP all covered up by the PM of the time.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's pretty clear Salmond and Sturgeon are at war over this. Salmond makes a statement and Sturgeon releases one of her own saying their are significant innacuracies in his. Salmond crowdfunds to challenge her complaints procedure and she tweets suggesting people donate to Womens Aid. Out of all the charities she could have chosen it seems pretty clear she's sending out a message.

over a year ago

"Statement from the General Secretary of the FDA Union.

"

Mr Salmond is being investigated under a Scottish government process championed by Nicola Sturgeon, the first minister, and implemented by Leslie Evans, the permanent secretary and an impartial civil servant. Reading Mr Salmond’s statements, none of this would be obvious. He has repeatedly singled out Ms Evans for criticism, stating “for whatever reason, the permanent secretary has decided to mount a process against me using an unlawful procedure which she herself introduced”. He described it as the “Leslie Evans procedure”.

Yet, if you want to give it a name, it is the Nicola Sturgeon procedure. It is owned by the Scottish government and, as Ms Sturgeon herself made clear, she agreed it in 2017. Mr Salmond’s decision to attack the integrity of Scotland’s most senior civil servant is no accident. He would be aware that his supporters would jump on this bandwagon.

Amid outlandish MI5 conspiracy theories are responses from politicians echoing his witch-hunt narrative — gutter politics at its very worst. While accused of sexual harassment, a claim he denies, Mr Salmond attacks and threatens with legal action the individual tasked with investigating those complaints. As a former first minister, he knows Ms Evans is duty-bound to investigate complaints. Not only is this nasty, vindictive and deliberate, it also has broader consequences.

What message does this send to those tasked with investigating complaints, let alone the real victims here? Mr Salmond’s actions undermine the integrity and impartiality of the civil service, thereby damaging the Scottish government itself. Clearly, it’s a price he believes is worth paying.

Dave Penman is general secretary of the FDA union""

The same union that campaigned for better together lolzzzz

over a year ago

He used to be head of a cult "SNP" and now he has the blind followers funding endeavours.

over a year ago

As the Chinese say "borrox"

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Make no mistake, there are many in the indy movement, including Sturgeon, who are thoroughly embarrassed about those on the fringes who are going with the foil hat conspiracy theories. Their contempt for the victims in this is shameful.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

The same union that campaigned for better together lolzzzz "

It's unfortunate that you have to rely on lies. The FDA are politically nuetral and didn't campaign or giver their support to any side in the independence referendum. They were also neutral on the EU referendum as well.

over a year ago

"Make no mistake, there are many in the indy movement, including Sturgeon, who are thoroughly embarrassed about those on the fringes who are going with the foil hat conspiracy theories. Their contempt for the victims in this is shameful."

This exactly. Even if Salmond is eventually found guilty In the criminal court, they will never accept it. Will always be the 'establishment' trying to stop independence.

over a year ago

"Make no mistake, there are many in the indy movement, including Sturgeon, who are thoroughly embarrassed about those on the fringes who are going with the foil hat conspiracy theories. Their contempt for the victims in this is shameful."

7000 new members since Wednesday.

Some cult

over a year ago

"

It's unfortunate that you have to rely on lies. The FDA are politically nuetral and didn't campaign or giver their support to any side in the independence referendum. They were also neutral on the EU referendum as well."

Neutral ? FDA are corbinistas. Jesus wept

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

It's unfortunate that you have to rely on lies. The FDA are politically nuetral and didn't campaign or giver their support to any side in the independence referendum. They were also neutral on the EU referendum as well.

Neutral ? FDA are corbinistas. Jesus wept "

If you're going to continually make up lies it's usually best to look to see if there's any evidence out there that will catch you out. Thankfully we have every annual report and press release from the FDA and not a single one of them mentions taking a position on independence and they definitely didn't campain with Better Together. You have nothing to back up your false claims. Nothing.

Maybe MI5 have deleted all the evidence though...

over a year ago

"

If you're going to continually make up lies it's usually best to look to see if there's any evidence out there that will catch you out. Thankfully we have every annual report and press release from the FDA and not a single one of them mentions taking a position on independence and they definitely didn't campain with Better Together. You have nothing to back up your false claims. Nothing.

Maybe MI5 have deleted all the evidence though..."

The FDA, formerly The Association of First Division Civil Servants, is a trade union for UK senior and middle management civil servants and public service professionals founded in 1918.

I’m going to file you under thick as fuck lost cause

Next...

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

The FDA, formerly The Association of First Division Civil Servants, is a trade union for UK senior and middle management civil servants and public service professionals founded in 1918.

Next..."

I know exactly what the Union is and you know you've been caught out. You lied, you have nothing to back up your lies so now the abuse has started. It's not unexpected.

over a year ago

I'm noticing a trend in this thread and the one about Alex Salmond in the politics forum... The aggression and abuse from those that automatically believe old Alex is innocent and it's all a political conspiracy

over a year ago

"

Next...

I know exactly what the Union is and you know you've been caught out. You lied, you have nothing to back up your lies so now the abuse has started. It's not unexpected."

Caught out ?

Fact yer union is bitter together

Fact yer union is establishment

Fact when you in a debate with some some cunt who knows his shit you should just go to bed and gease peace

over a year ago

"

Next...

I know exactly what the Union is and you know you've been caught out. You lied, you have nothing to back up your lies so now the abuse has started. It's not unexpected."

over a year ago

"

Next...

I know exactly what the Union is and you know you've been caught out. You lied, you have nothing to back up your lies so now the abuse has started. It's not unexpected.

Caught out ?

Fact when you in a debate with some some cunt who knows his shit you should just go to bed and gease peace "

Well if that is the standard of your sides debate am guessing poor old Alex is fucked

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Next...

Caught out ?

Fact when you in a debate with some some cunt who knows his shit you should just go to bed and gease peace "

Typing Fact is always the sign someone has no idea. Clearly you've got an inflated opinion of yourself as you 'know your shit' but trying to bluff your way through this one won't work. You have no evidence so resort to abuse.

For anyone else reading through this I'll post the following:

Statement from the FDA

"We are politically independent and is not affiliated to any political party. Our only purpose is to serve the interests of our members."

http://www.fda.org.uk/Aboutus/FDAaffiliations.aspx

Here's a list of their work

http://www.fda.org.uk/Our-work/Policy-work.aspx

A list of their annual reports

http://www.fda.org.uk/Media/FDA-publications.aspx

A list of their press releases going back a good few years

http://www.fda.org.uk/Media/Press-releases-archive.aspx

There's not a single mention of taking a position or or campaigning in the 2014 referendum. A quick google search shows there's absolutely nothing there either.

All very straighforward

over a year ago

"

Next...

Caught out ?

Fact when you in a debate with some some cunt who knows his shit you should just go to bed and gease peace

Typing Fact is always the sign someone has no idea. Clearly you've got an inflated opinion of yourself as you 'know your shit' but trying to bluff your way through this one won't work. You have no evidence so resort to abuse.

For anyone else reading through this I'll post the following:

Statement from the FDA

"We are politically independent and is not affiliated to any political party. Our only purpose is to serve the interests of our members."

http://www.fda.org.uk/Aboutus/FDAaffiliations.aspx

Here's a list of their work

http://www.fda.org.uk/Our-work/Policy-work.aspx

A list of their annual reports

http://www.fda.org.uk/Media/FDA-publications.aspx

A list of their press releases going back a good few years

http://www.fda.org.uk/Media/Press-releases-archive.aspx

There's not a single mention of taking a position or or campaigning in the 2014 referendum. A quick google search shows there's absolutely nothing there either.

All very straighforward

"

You can’t argue with stupid.

No wonder the country’s fucked.

Maybe get away from the 37 mainstream media outlets which are establishment.

Thank me later

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you're attempting a boorish pub bore style of arguing you've succeeded. All noise and no facts. Embarrasing.

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

If it was more than a case of harassment, ie more towards the assault end of the scale, then surely the complaint would have been forwarded to the police in January?

Are we dealing someone who made an unwanted sexual advance? Or becomes a bit handsy after a dram? or a rapist?

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Know nothing about the case - what he is accused of or what he actually did.

...if we are to sack all men who ever made an inappropriate sexual comment or put their hand or eye somewhere that it turned out not to be wholly welcome, the unemployment rate would be up again.

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Crimes of this sort are the only ones where people aren’t considered innocent until proven guilty. It can ruin lives.

I’ll reserve judgement.

over a year ago

It may be that other names from other party's could be named and if that does happen i hope you defend them as strongly !!!

Alex Salons is not taking the Scottish Government to court,it's the Permanent Secretary of the SG he is taking to court.The Permanent Secretary is a Tory and is appointed by the Tory Westmonster Governmen.Stich up?99% sure it is.As I said before I am not an SNP member or ever shall be but even I can see it."

Sorry all wrong. He is taking the Scottish Government to court and Leslie evens is the government's representative so as cabinet Secretary she must respond.

Leslie evens is a Scottish parliment civil servant appointed by the SG. Would our FM allow a Westminster appointee to be her adviser.

Finally her husband is a SNP activist !!!! Sorry to burst your consiricy claims but all these facts are a matter of public record.

By *ittle DancerWoman
over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? "

nicola sturgeon just released a statement that alex salmond just grabbed her cock so it must be true

John

over a year ago

"Know nothing about the case - what he is accused of or what he actually did.

...if we are to sack all men who ever made an inappropriate sexual comment or put their hand or eye somewhere that it turned out not to be wholly welcome, the unemployment rate would be up again."

Or women then id be fucked lol working in a male orientated environment I was just as good if not worse at belittling a few for a bit of banter and groping a few asses on ocassional but I always made a point of quietly making sure I'd never overstepped the mark and apologising of I had, nature of the career I'm in

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

Hmmmm no mention in the press with regard to the leaked list of 36 Tory MPs who were investigated by their party for sexual harassment of male and female workers in Westmonster.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/leaked-list-of-conservative-party-sex-pest-sleaze-published-shaming-thirty-six-current-tory-mps/30/10/

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's pretty clear that the Scottish Government's investigation found him guilty of misconduct. Whether his conduct went far enough to be considered criminal is something we don't know yet and won't know until the Police Scotland investigation has been carried out.

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Hmmmm no mention in the press with regard to the leaked list of 36 Tory MPs who were investigated by their party for sexual harassment of male and female workers in Westmonster. "

Can we get away from the 'establishment' crap and the black cloak conspiracy shit that the issue with AS is being driven by the Government and press for ulterior motives.

AS is a high profile individual...(like 100's before him) who is being accused, note accused, of making inappropriate sexual advances towards 2 women. Those same individuals have complained and reported it and he is now subject to investigation. Similar to what's happened by 100's of high profile people like him before.

Whether you think this is right or wrong is irrespective. The SG and Police Scotland have a duty under due diligence to carry out their investigations. Simple as that.

This thread was started primarily about AS 'crowd funding', and it appears to be have replaced with an exchange of tip for tap....'they are worse than us'

as well as the conspiracy theorists who think and constantly rattle on that its an establishment ' set up'.

You can troll the web and find sleaze articles relating to MP's and MSP's about ALL parties, lots of them have been accused and found guilty, lots have been investigated and no issue found. For those individuals found guilty, then most pay the ultimate price.

Getting back to the 'crowd funding ' issue I am still of the personal opinion that AS has used his 'name and position so to speak' and shouldn't have went down this road and expected the rank and file of the SNP member's to pay for it. He is by all accounts an extremely wealthy individual.

Notwithstanding my own personal views and opinion, will this be the expected norm now for high profile individuals and personalities to use their 'fan base' to pay for their legal fees in the future ?

over a year ago

"Hmmmm no mention in the press with regard to the leaked list of 36 Tory MPs who were investigated by their party for sexual harassment of male and female workers in Westmonster.

Can we get away from the 'establishment' crap and the black cloak conspiracy shit that the issue with AS is being driven by the Government and press for ulterior motives.

AS is a high profile individual...(like 100's before him) who is being accused, note accused, of making inappropriate sexual advances towards 2 women. Those same individuals have complained and reported it and he is now subject to investigation. Similar to what's happened by 100's of high profile people like him before.

Whether you think this is right or wrong is irrespective. The SG and Police Scotland have a duty under due diligence to carry out their investigations. Simple as that.

This thread was started primarily about AS 'crowd funding', and it appears to be have replaced with an exchange of tip for tap....'they are worse than us'

as well as the conspiracy theorists who think and constantly rattle on that its an establishment ' set up'.

You can troll the web and find sleaze articles relating to MP's and MSP's about ALL parties, lots of them have been accused and found guilty, lots have been investigated and no issue found. For those individuals found guilty, then most pay the ultimate price.

Getting back to the 'crowd funding ' issue I am still of the personal opinion that AS has used his 'name and position so to speak' and shouldn't have went down this road and expected the rank and file of the SNP member's to pay for it. He is by all accounts an extremely wealthy individual.

Notwithstanding my own personal views and opinion, will this be the expected norm now for high profile individuals and personalities to use their 'fan base' to pay for their legal fees in the future ?"

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

So what happens if he loses the court case or actually wins it?

Remember Tommy's trial where he won then ended up gaoled ?

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So what happens if he loses the court case or actually wins it?

"

His court case against the Scottish Government? Nothing much to be honest. It's not about proving his innocence or guilt he's trying to show the complaints procedure put in place by Sturgeon is unfair.

Of course this is driven by the outcome of the investigation, which he doesn't like.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

His court case against the Scottish Government? Nothing much to be honest. It's not about proving his innocence or guilt he's trying to show the complaints procedure put in place by Sturgeon is unfair.

Of course this is driven by the outcome of the investigation, which he doesn't like."

FFS ITS NOT THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT THAT HE IS TAKING TO COURT.Is this a case of the more you write untruths the more you and others will believe it.Please if your going to comment then get your facts right.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Of course this is driven by the outcome of the investigation, which he doesn't like.

FFS ITS NOT THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT THAT HE IS TAKING TO COURT.Is this a case of the more you write untruths the more you and others will believe it.Please if your going to comment then get your facts right."

Lol, it's the Scottish Government he's taking to court. Here's Sturgeon's statement on it:

"Alex Salmond is challenging the Scottish Government's procedure in court. The Scottish Government refutes his criticisms of it's process and will defend it's position vigorously"

https://i.gyazo.com/83d26a27294f4f8076d9eedf2daa8e56.png

That can't be any clearer. Not sure why it should be difficult to understand.

over a year ago

"

Not an mp, msp or anything else. Crowdfunder is for a change in the way these things are handled and to prevent a ‘leak’ like this happening again - that benefits everyone. His legal costs (should it even get to court) to fight to clear his name are not part of the crowdfunder.

Takes two minutes to look this shit up before jumping in baws first.

over a year ago

"

What do you think?"

Easy ... politics... the scottish govt dont want it to damage the independence campaign ...its the same reason he has quit his post and distanced hinself from the party ... it then becomes a personal smear rather than a party smear... and he is also crowdfunding to send a message to the accusers “look at the support i have ... nobody believes you”

So many elements of the whole situation disgust me

- he shouldnt have been named until convicted

- he shouldnt be allowed to crowdfund in an attempt to intimidate potential victims

- people shouldn't be basing their judgement of the situation on what they think he has or hasnt done for the country ... its irrelevant to a sexual assualt accusation

- people shouldnt be using the situation to play petty politics

Oh and someone said people from other companies are not held to public account so why ahould he... those people were not in an elected public office and using that position of power for abuse ... if it turns out he is guilty he should be held to public account 100%

over a year ago

"

...if we are to sack all men who ever made an inappropriate sexual comment or put their hand or eye somewhere that it turned out not to be wholly welcome, the unemployment rate would be up again."

Well thats a worrying r*pe culture response you have there ... i think i will be making good use of the block button today

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"

...if we are to sack all men who ever made an inappropriate sexual comment or put their hand or eye somewhere that it turned out not to be wholly welcome, the unemployment rate would be up again.

Well thats a worrying r*pe culture response you have there ... i think i will be making good use of the block button today "

Funny thing the block button does it mean you don't see their forum posts?

Just because i disagree with others posting their views i don't tend to block them

over a year ago

"

Well thats a worrying r*pe culture response you have there ... i think i will be making good use of the block button today

Just because i disagree with others posting their views i don't tend to block them

"

You can still see their posts ... but it means you know who you don’t want to engage with in future

And to be perfectly honest if someone thinks the employment rate is more important than a woman being able to go to work without a guy thinking its ok to pop his hand up her skirt just because he feels like it then im not too worried about people disagreeing with my use of the block button either

over a year ago

"

Well thats a worrying r*pe culture response you have there ... i think i will be making good use of the block button today "

Why I'm. Forever making comments on the workplace that would be deemed inappropriate!! nature of my job, folk are too sensitive today a simple" fuck off your presence isn't big and intimidating so what makes you think your cock would be" often turns the would be harasses on their ass

over a year ago

Lots of females here getting their knickers in an awful twist you do realise there's a massive amount of men get sexually harassed as well and it never appears in the papers! The so. Called justice system is a farce

over a year ago

"Lots of females here getting their knickers in an awful twist you do realise there's a massive amount of men get sexually harassed as well and it never appears in the papers! The so. Called justice system is a farce "

Men are much less likely to be sexually harassed by a woman in a position of power and who could potentially exert influence over them in some way

over a year ago

"Lots of females here getting their knickers in an awful twist you do realise there's a massive amount of men get sexually harassed as well and it never appears in the papers! The so. Called justice system is a farce

Men are much less likely to be sexually harassed by a woman in a position of power and who could potentially exert influence over them in some way"

Hmm clearly you've led a sheltered life

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"

You can still see their posts ... but it means you know who you don’t want to engage with in future

And to be perfectly honest if someone thinks the employment rate is more important than a woman being able to go to work without a guy thinking its ok to pop his hand up her skirt just because he feels like it then im not too worried about people disagreeing with my use of the block button either "

Thanks for clearing up the blocked yet readable posts

case at work, one male one female disliked each other. male was verbally rude to the point of intimidation, he got suspended when placing his hand on her knee while sitting. investigation cleared female fired male.

He deserved to be fired as soon as he crossed the line verbally, the female continues on knowing the coy system works.

over a year ago

"Lots of females here getting their knickers in an awful twist you do realise there's a massive amount of men get sexually harassed as well and it never appears in the papers! The so. Called justice system is a farce

Men are much less likely to be sexually harassed by a woman in a position of power and who could potentially exert influence over them in some way

Hmm clearly you've led a sheltered life "

I'm a delicate flower

over a year ago

Im not saying only women are sexually harassed ... i responded to one particulat post which described behaviour they thought should be ok for MEN to ensure the employment rate stays up

I also havent given an opinion either way on salmond ... my comments say IF he is found guilty

And unless you have typo’d male for female in that last post only the male deserved to be fired as you said both hated each other but male was both verbally abusive and touched her out of turn ... you dont get sacked for dislikig colleagues so in the scenario described only the male was in the wrong

over a year ago

FFS ITS NOT THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT THAT HE IS TAKING TO COURT.Is this a case of the more you write untruths the more you and others will believe it.Please if your going to comment then get your facts right."

He is taking the SG to court as he does not like the process Nicola sturgeon approved.

over a year ago

"Im not saying only women are sexually harassed ... i responded to one particulat post which described behaviour they thought should be ok for MEN to ensure the employment rate stays up

I also havent given an opinion either way on salmond ... my comments say IF he is found guilty

And unless you have typo’d male for female in that last post only the male deserved to be fired as you said both hated each other but male was both verbally abusive and touched her out of turn ... you dont get sacked for dislikig colleagues so in the scenario described only the male was in the wrong "

Yeah I thought typo too

Getting too excited thinking about me in rigger boots and overalls bossing him about knowing what I'm. Wearing underneath lol

It's amazing how. Easy it is to intimidate your male. Counterparts in the workplace b s a ha

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"Im not saying only women are sexually harassed ... i responded to one particulat post which described behaviour they thought should be ok for MEN to ensure the employment rate stays up

And unless you have typo’d male for female in that last post only the male deserved to be fired as you said both hated each other but male was both verbally abusive and touched her out of turn ... you dont get sacked for dislikig colleagues so in the scenario described only the male was in the wrong "

No typo, male got fired for unacceptable verbal suggestions and the hand on knee, both were highlighted in the report.

anyhow will see if eck wins or loses, either way he won't be posing with a solero anytime soon

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

And unless you have typo’d male for female in that last post only the male deserved to be fired as you said both hated each other but male was both verbally abusive and touched her out of turn ... you dont get sacked for dislikig colleagues so in the scenario described only the male was in the wrong

Yeah I thought typo too

Getting too excited thinking about me in rigger boots and overalls bossing him about knowing what I'm. Wearing underneath lol

It's amazing how. Easy it is to intimidate your male. Counterparts in the workplace b s a ha "

am more a onesie fan

typos got to love them

over a year ago

Yeah I thought typo too

It's amazing how. Easy it is to intimidate your male. Counterparts in the workplace b s a ha

am more a onesie fan

typos got to love them"

I'm. Surprised anyone remembers my onesies lol or my stormtrooper helmets lol my olive days were good too

over a year ago

Glasgow

"

And to be perfectly honest if someone thinks the employment rate is more important than a woman being able to go to work without a guy thinking its ok to pop his hand up her skirt just because he feels like it then im not too worried about people disagreeing with my use of the block button either "

Actually, I completely agree - I am describing not condoning what you refer to as ra

¥pe culture.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"

And to be perfectly honest if someone thinks the employment rate is more important than a woman being able to go to work without a guy thinking its ok to pop his hand up her skirt just because he feels like it then im not too worried about people disagreeing with my use of the block button either

Actually, I completely agree - I am describing not condoning what you refer to as ra

¥pe culture."

... a bit like saying that if they jailed all the rapists the prisons would be full.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"

¥pe culture.

... a bit like saying that if they jailed all the rapists the prisons would be full.

"

...is not a complaint about prison overcrowding.

over a year ago

"

¥pe culture.

...is not a complaint about prison overcrowding. "

Fair enough but that wasnt how it read to me ... came across like no point dealing with a small problem just to create a bigger one

over a year ago

Glasgow

"

¥pe culture.

...is not a complaint about prison overcrowding.

Fair enough but that wasnt how it read to me ... came across like no point dealing with a small problem just to create a bigger one"

Appreciate your 'fair enogh'.

Happy to add my 'no problem'!

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Crowd funding has closed as it has reached double its target of 50,000 pounds.

100,000 will buy a few hours of legal work

By *xhibitionistsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Good for you Alex Salmond for tackling all this misogynistic bullshit.

The world has turned into a bunch of crying arsed wankers who are overly sensitive about practically everything.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Have you gone into hiding after this ridiculous message? Facts obviously aren't your strong point.

By *ishaw cucksCouple
over a year ago

wishaw

Again ill ask a simple question what did he do some post on here are shocking love him hate him tell us what he done. Forced sex child abuse are only 2 things idiots have spoke about ffs get a grip ok I get it you don't like him but check some off these posts . Im not a lover off the guy but if people want to give money its there choice again what did he do

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

two complaints of sexual harassment

By *ishaw cucksCouple
over a year ago

wishaw

But what did he do sexual harassment can mean anything in this day and age and was this 7 years ago im not saying I agree wae him or not but again ill ask what has he done

over a year ago

"But what did he do sexual harassment can mean anything in this day and age and was this 7 years ago im not saying I agree wae him or not but again ill ask what has he done"

From what ive read about it theres been allegations of sexual harassment by 2 unknown unnamed women with no details of what happened when it happened time dates ect,to me that is wrong,its also wrong that someone from the permanent Secretarys office leaked the details to the media to try smear his name

over a year ago

Hmmm I smell sh#te!!!!!

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

"

FFS ITS NOT THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT THAT HE IS TAKING TO COURT.Is this a case of the more you write untruths the more you and others will believe it.Please if your going to comment then get your facts right.

Have you gone into hiding after this ridiculous message? Facts obviously aren't your strong point."

No I have not.It seems to be you who is not able to understand facts.These 2 women's names will never be revealed as this will never go to court.This is all about leaving a cloud over his name forever.

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

Breaking news.The two women are Ruth the Mooth Davidson and David Mundel.Mr Salmond had seemingly told them to go fcuk themselves.

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"But what did he do sexual harassment can mean anything in this day and age and was this 7 years ago im not saying I agree wae him or not but again ill ask what has he done

From what ive read about it theres been allegations of sexual harassment by 2 unknown unnamed women with no details of what happened when it happened time dates ect,to me that is wrong,its also wrong that someone from the permanent Secretarys office leaked the details to the media to try smear his name "

Who leaked to whom is a matter of conjecture, won't be the first time the defence has blamed the prosecution.

Trying to deflect the seriousness of the offence.

If drink had been taken as has been suggested then a sober person objecting to a inebriated advance looks like the first offence

or would you like a dramatic reconstruction with ken stott and shauna macdonald acting the respective roles.

over a year ago

"

Have you gone into hiding after this ridiculous message? Facts obviously aren't your strong point."

Top trolling

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

The crowdfunding was to fund a judicial review of the Scottish government’s handling of sexual harassment allegations against him. He’s not fighting the allegations at this time. He is fighting the Scottish Govervment!

This is like Chinese Whispers gone wrong as usual.

over a year ago

"But what did he do sexual harassment can mean anything in this day and age and was this 7 years ago im not saying I agree wae him or not but again ill ask what has he done

From what ive read about it theres been allegations of sexual harassment by 2 unknown unnamed women with no details of what happened when it happened time dates ect,to me that is wrong,its also wrong that someone from the permanent Secretarys office leaked the details to the media to try smear his name "

The reason the woman's names are not known is because under Scots law they are protected.

The police have now to do an investigation and report to the procurator fiscal office and they decide if this goes to court.

As Nicola sturgeon stated no matter who you are if you are accused then it needs to be investigated.

Salmond is only during the Scottish government because he did not like the Nicola sturgeon approved method and process he was investigated under.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

over a year ago

What has a woman's job position or power have to do with lifting up my kilt?

over a year ago

No, not reported it yet, may wait a couple more years and then claim it has ruined my life, seems to be the way to do it these days

over a year ago

From what ive read about it theres been allegations of sexual harassment by 2 unknown unnamed women with no details of what happened when it happened time dates ect,to me that is wrong,its also wrong that someone from the permanent Secretarys office leaked the details to the media to try smear his name

The reason the woman's names are not known is because under Scots law they are protected.

The police have now to do an investigation and report to the procurator fiscal office and they decide if this goes to court.

As Nicola sturgeon stated no matter who you are if you are accused then it needs to be investigated.

Salmond is only during the Scottish government because he did not like the Nicola sturgeon approved method and process he was investigated under."

And why wasnt the accused name protected?or does that not matter to you ?its a smear campaign all day long

over a year ago

Salmond is only during the Scottish government because he did not like the Nicola sturgeon approved method and process he was investigated under.

And why wasnt the accused name protected?or does that not matter to you ?its a smear campaign all day long "

As stated above they are protect under Scottish law.

The exact same law if you or I did something like this.

over a year ago

And why wasnt the accused name protected?or does that not matter to you ?its a smear campaign all day long

The exact same law if you or I did something like this."

Well alex salmond hasnt been protected so whoever leaked the story from the permanent Secretarys office should be prosecuted

over a year ago

Well alex salmond hasnt been protected so whoever leaked the story from the permanent Secretarys office should be prosecuted "

Or could have come from his own legal teams office or police Scotland !!

It is indeed an imperfect world.

over a year ago

Well alex salmond hasnt been protected so whoever leaked the story from the permanent Secretarys office should be prosecuted

It is indeed an imperfect world. "

Could have but very doubtful id hazzard a guess it was someone at the scottish office

over a year ago

Could have but very doubtful id hazzard a guess it was someone at the scottish office "

So the smear campaign is by the Scottish Government ???

over a year ago

Could have but very doubtful id hazzard a guess it was someone at the scottish office

So the smear campaign is by the Scottish Government ???"

As you know the scottish office and scottish government are entirely different the tory mundell runs the scottish office

over a year ago

As you know the scottish office and scottish government are entirely different the tory mundell runs the scottish office "

Sorry to disagree the woman Evans is a Scottish civil servant appointed to the FM and her husband is an snp activist. Do you think the FM would have a appointee from mundel as one of her closest advisers. It was Evans and Nicola that approved the process after the me too campaign so all Scottish government! !

over a year ago

As you know the scottish office and scottish government are entirely different the tory mundell runs the scottish office

Sorry to disagree the woman Evans is a Scottish civil servant appointed to the FM and her husband is an snp activist. Do you think the FM would have a appointee from mundel as one of her closest advisers. It was Evans and Nicola that approved the process after the me too campaign so all Scottish government! !"

She is a civil servant appointed to the scottish office by the Westminster government it was evans who drew up the process and yes nicola approved it which in my eyes was wrong and so does mr salmond thats why hes going to court to try get the process changed

over a year ago

Sorry to disagree the woman Evans is a Scottish civil servant appointed to the FM and her husband is an snp activist. Do you think the FM would have a appointee from mundel as one of her closest advisers. It was Evans and Nicola that approved the process after the me too campaign so all Scottish government! !

She is a civil servant appointed to the scottish office by the Westminster government it was evans who drew up the process and yes nicola approved it which in my eyes was wrong and so does mr salmond thats why hes going to court to try get the process changed"

Sorry but Evans is employed by SG and is not appointed or paid for by WM.

Alex Salmond can't change the process because he is not an MSP or a Scottish civil servant.

If during the process a Tory name comes up will be be innocent and just being smeared as well ???

I don't know if salmond is innocent or not all I wish for is the complainant to be heard and taken seriously as the FM wishes. When the judicial review happens the SG will present there eveidence and the judges will decide if AS was unfairly treated.

After that it is down to police Scotland and the procurator fiscal.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Have you gone into hiding after this ridiculous message? Facts obviously aren't your strong point.

No I have not.It seems to be you who is not able to understand facts.These 2 women's names will never be revealed as this will never go to court.This is all about leaving a cloud over his name forever."

You said the claim that he was taking the Scottish Government to court was lies. I've shown that wasn't the case. If you need further evidence, here's the statement from his solicitors, Levy and McRae "We can confirm at 10am this morning, a petition for judicial review in the Court of Session by Mr Alex Salmond was served on the legal representatives of the Scottish Government."

It's incredible that some just don't want to believe this simple fact. I suppose if you're going down the conspiracy theory route it's an inconvenient fact.

over a year ago

She is a civil servant appointed to the scottish office by the Westminster government it was evans who drew up the process and yes nicola approved it which in my eyes was wrong and so does mr salmond thats why hes going to court to try get the process changed

Alex Salmond can't change the process because he is not an MSP or a Scottish civil servant.

If during the process a Tory name comes up will be be innocent and just being smeared as well ???

I don't know if salmond is innocent or not all I wish for is the complainant to be heard and taken seriously as the FM wishes. When the judicial review happens the SG will present there eveidence and the judges will decide if AS was unfairly treated.

After that it is down to police Scotland and the procurator fiscal."

So who appointed lesley evans ? And it seems you agree his name is being smeared

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

After that it is down to police Scotland and the procurator fiscal."

To further prove your point Mhairi Hunter, SNP councillor and friend of Nicola Sturgeon has been on twitter dealing with some of the ridiculous claims by SNP supporters about the Civil Service pointing out that they are directed by Scottish Ministers. She accused someone of 'zoomery' who questioned this but I see she's deleted that tweet now.

over a year ago

SNP now second largest party in UK and not having seats in engerland is quite impressive.

Must be doing something right

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Dogs and kids can't vote, very impressive indeed.

over a year ago

So who appointed lesley evans ? And it seems you agree his name is being smeared "

The Scottish Government website states the first minister chooses their permanent Secretary and as Leslie Evens has work in different Scottish government departments NS would have known her. The other attraction is her husband being an snp activist.

If their is a smear it can only be of the SG making.

All I would say is the process has to run its course before we know the truth.

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"

over a year ago

So who appointed lesley evans ? And it seems you agree his name is being smeared

The Scottish Government website states the first minister chooses their permanent Secretary and as Leslie Evens has work in different Scottish government departments NS would have known her. The other attraction is her husband being an snp activist.

All I would say is the process has to run its course before we know the truth."

The permanent Secretary is appointed by the civil service commissioner who is appointed by the queen on the recommendation of the minister for civil service of the tory goverment,that says it all for me but as you say the process should run its course and then there should be an inquiry to find who leaked it to the press

over a year ago

The permanent Secretary is appointed by the civil service commissioner who is appointed by the queen on the recommendation of the minister for civil service of the tory goverment,that says it all for me but as you say the process should run its course and then there should be an inquiry to find who leaked it to the press"

The Scottish government site states the permanent sec is the first minister choice.

So you really think Nicola Sturgeon would allow her closest ministerial advisor to be forced in her by Westminster ?

over a year ago

UK Labour footing Kezia Dugdale’s legal expenses against Wings...

Just leave that there.

By *976scottMan
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I don’t know much about it or what he is actually supposed to have done but I could never go the guy. A bit smarmy and sleazy was always the impression I got.

I however think Billy Connolly was correct when he said anyone who would want to be an MP should be instantly ruled out of being one.

As you were

over a year ago

"UK Labour footing Kezia Dugdale’s legal expenses against Wings...

Just leave that there.

"

She swanned off to the jungle and gave a paltry % to charity as well.

Given kez’s bird is snp I was hoping she could fuck some sense into her

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Just leave that there.

Given kez’s bird is snp I was hoping she could fuck some sense into her "

Was there not evidence of Kezia applying for a role with the SNP before she joined SLab?

over a year ago

The permanent Secretary is appointed by the civil service commissioner who is appointed by the queen on the recommendation of the minister for civil service of the tory goverment,that says it all for me but as you say the process should run its course and then there should be an inquiry to find who leaked it to the press

The Scottish government site states the permanent sec is the first minister choice.

So you really think Nicola Sturgeon would allow her closest ministerial advisor to be forced in her by Westminster ?"

If you google who appoints the permanant Secretary it will tell you as i have said above appointed by the minister for civil service

over a year ago

Just leave that there.

Was there not evidence of Kezia applying for a role with the SNP before she joined SLab? "

Indeed, she got rejected

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

So you really think Nicola Sturgeon would allow her closest ministerial advisor to be forced in her by Westminster ?"

The civil service commissioner decides upon suitable candidates then tells the first minister to choose one of them.

Its not a case of FM having carte blanche to appoint their personal choice for the position.

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

The Permanent Secretary although appointed by the Minister for Civil Service is approved by the First Minister.

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Just leave that there.

Was there not evidence of Kezia applying for a role with the SNP before she joined SLab?

Indeed, she got rejected "

You are full of your SNP Progansist shit it's not true . 7000 new members ???,, what a lot of shit.... Show the evidence or shut up.... 7000 today , 70,000 tomorrow and 7,000,000 next week... Blah blah blah.

over a year ago

Just leave that there.

Indeed, she got rejected You are full of your SNP Progansist shit it's not true . 7000 new members ???,, what a lot of shit.... Show the evidence or shut up.... 7000 today , 70,000 tomorrow and 7,000,000 next week... Blah blah blah.

"

Why should he shut up ?its an open forum

over a year ago

Just leave that there.

Indeed, she got rejected You are full of your SNP Progansist shit it's not true . 7000 new members ???,, what a lot of shit.... Show the evidence or shut up.... 7000 today , 70,000 tomorrow and 7,000,000 next week... Blah blah blah.

"

''SNP membership rose from 118,162 in April to 125,482 in August, according to information provided by the party’s headquarters.''

Simple google gets you there. This is off the back of latest UK party membership figures that were released last week.

Nae bother

over a year ago

Just leave that there.

"

Yeah ragin

Those in the know. Know

You were filed under yoon lost cause for a reason lol

Scotland has never been in better hands with the latest poll from stv at 52% for Indy once we get pumped out of Europe which Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain.

over a year ago

Just leave that there.

''SNP membership rose from 118,162 in April to 125,482 in August, according to information provided by the party’s headquarters.''

Simple google gets you there. This is off the back of latest UK party membership figures that were released last week.

Nae bother "

Listed on HOC library website with detailed analysis of the increase as well.

over a year ago

Just leave that there.

Why should he shut up ?its an open forum "

Thanks Ma

over a year ago

Well says that man - facts seem to quieten down people

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Aaww Ty Ma.... ffs ...pass me the sick bucket.

...He's the same individual that has contributed absolutely nothing apart from condescending remarks after any other persons views or comments are put on(read the replies). Then goes on with promoting SNP agenda..... Nothing at all to do with the Ops thread. But hey ho...it must be Another 10000 members joined SNP since last week.

But I'll repeat, fake news is all the thing at the moment, why shouldn't it be prevalent in the SNP regarding his reference to 7,000 imaginary new members?

Show us all the evidence?

over a year ago

"Aaww Ty Ma.... ffs ...pass me the sick bucket.

...He's the same individual that has contributed absolutely nothing apart from condescending remarks after any other persons views or comments are put on(read the replies). Then goes on with promoting SNP agenda..... Nothing at all to do with the Ops thread. But hey ho...it must be Another 10000 members joined SNP since last week.

But I'll repeat, fake news is all the thing at the moment, why shouldn't it be prevalent in the SNP regarding his reference to 7,000 imaginary new members?

Show us all the evidence?"

If your unable to use google as a research tool why should others teach you ?

The unionist hatred within you is what’s driving people to an Indy Scotland.

The quicker we rid our country of Scotland’s shame the better.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I haven’t read any of this thread AT ALL.

But can I just say, ‘wee eck’ never wanted the best for scotland.

He just wanted to go down in history as the guy that made Scotland independent.

At ANY cost.

Because if he had won the referendum, he would have still walked away and handed it over to ‘wee nic’ to clear up his mess.

Just my thoughts on him.

And as for the allegations - as that’s all they are, innocent until proven guilty I do believe - they should be investigated and IF there is a case to answer, he should be given the chance to see ALL the evidence against him and allowed to defend himself in court.

over a year ago

"I haven’t read any of this thread AT ALL.

But can I just say, ‘wee eck’ never wanted the best for scotland.

He just wanted to go down in history as the guy that made Scotland independent.

At ANY cost.

Because if he had won the referendum, he would have still walked away and handed it over to ‘wee nic’ to clear up his mess.

Just my thoughts on him.

And as for the allegations - as that’s all they are, innocent until proven guilty I do believe - they should be investigated and IF there is a case to answer, he should be given the chance to see ALL the evidence against him and allowed to defend himself in court.

"

The SNP used to be notorious for its squabbles and divisions. Mr Salmond was expelled from the party in 1979 for leading a left-wing faction. And the party was deeply divided over devolution in the 1990s. It learned the hard way that unity works. Rather like the Tartan Army, the SNP has found a way to insulate itself emotionally from the disillusion and despondency that afflict most political parties once they starts governing in prose. This is what has prevented the Scottish Government from lapsing into mid-term doldrums and disarray. For its many thousands of members, the SNP has become, not so much a political party, more a way of life.

Wee extract from today’s herald

over a year ago

The man is a misogynistic tw*t!

over a year ago

"The man is a misogynistic tw*t!"

Post new Message to Thread