Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Destined to search fab forever.

Jump to newest

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

After years on and off here I have realised how difficult it is to find a life partner in the outside world whom understands you have in the past and always will live a socially eyebrow raising lifestyle.

I guess that's why i have been on and off here. When I'm on here it's somewhat difficult for a man my age to get a meet, harder for it to go much further (although it has happened) and not wanted by most,yet opening up and being yourself in the real world leads to much finger pointing and wrinkled faces.

So, as the heading says are people in my situation always going to have to gravitate towards sites and clubs devoted to the lifestyle in the hope a life partner appears out of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

More a musing from me than a question but your views and opinions are welcome.

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

Poorly worded heading, it should read " destined to search fab forever for on off fun".

M

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So what your saying is...if you met the love of your life on the outside world and she didn't want to get involved with swinging...you would give her up?

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

Is it a case of giving it up or suppressing what you are?

"So what your saying is...if you met the love of your life on the outside world and she didn't want to get involved with swinging...you would give her up?"

over a year ago

"Is it a case of giving it up or suppressing what you are?"

Been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. Never deny what you are and who you are is the advice I would give, only leads to desperate unhappiness!

over a year ago

So that's a yes then?

Sorry but if my husband said to give this up or me him...there would be no question.

over a year ago

"After years on and off here I have realised how difficult it is to find a life partner in the outside world whom understands you have in the past and always will live a socially eyebrow raising lifestyle.

I guess that's why i have been on and off here. When I'm on here it's somewhat difficult for a man my age to get a meet, harder for it to go much further (although it has happened) and not wanted by most,yet opening up and being yourself in the real world leads to much finger pointing and wrinkled faces.

So, as the heading says are people in my situation always going to have to gravitate towards sites and clubs devoted to the lifestyle in the hope a life partner appears out of it.

"

People already point fingers at my wrinkled face.

By *unybunyWoman
over a year ago

Living in a Scottish office somewhere

behave poster, my tiny violin is broken lol x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I can not see me giving this lifestyle up. This is where i feel happiest and where i belong. But i am also happy to spend my life being single so the choice is all mine.

over a year ago

Sorry for going off the beaten track, but is it just me or does everyone see an alien coming out of the ops jeans??

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

That is your choice and yours alone.

M

"So that's a yes then?

Sorry but if my husband said to give this up or me him...there would be no question."

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

Same one that's making you suck in your stomach? Whilst we are on a different track

"Sorry for going off the beaten track, but is it just me or does everyone see an alien coming out of the ops jeans?? "

over a year ago

"Same one that's making you suck in your stomach? Whilst we are on a different track

Sorry for going off the beaten track, but is it just me or does everyone see an alien coming out of the ops jeans?? "

I had to check my pics to see which one you were talking about, that's no even me, that's my fit pal holding in his stomach

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

Get him to the gym then. But as for your first post,noted...it does indeed look less than 'normal' I'll change it so as to no longer offend.

over a year ago

"Get him to the gym then. But as for your first post,noted...it does indeed look less than 'normal' I'll change it so as to no longer offend."

Awww. I liked the 'alien bursting out of pants' pic

over a year ago

"Get him to the gym then. But as for your first post,noted...it does indeed look less than 'normal' I'll change it so as to no longer offend."

over a year ago

"Get him to the gym then. But as for your first post,noted...it does indeed look less than 'normal' I'll change it so as to no longer offend.

Awww. I liked the 'alien bursting out of pants' pic "

You're alien has a fan club now

By *TBS OP   Man
over a year ago

close enough

I need a sound box in pocket that plays the Alien theme tune whenever I go to toilet (as that indeed the only time it is 'whipped out'.

"Get him to the gym then. But as for your first post,noted...it does indeed look less than 'normal' I'll change it so as to no longer offend.

You're alien has a fan club now "

over a year ago

"I need a sound box in pocket that plays the Alien theme tune whenever I go to toilet (as that indeed the only time it is 'whipped out'.

Get him to the gym then. But as for your first post,noted...it does indeed look less than 'normal' I'll change it so as to no longer offend.

You're alien has a fan club now "

The Alien theme tune? I don't know. I was kinda hearing the 'Jaws' theme in my head...

Post new Message to Thread