FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

how murch have you been hurt or have you hurt someone i feel bad about someof mine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Been hurt and have hurt... but no point dwelling on it or feeling guilty... life goes on and is too short for what ifs.. Apologise and move on.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Been hurt and have hurt... but no point dwelling on it or feeling guilty... life goes on and is too short for what ifs.. Apologise and move on. "

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Been hurt and have hurt... but no point dwelling on it or feeling guilty... life goes on and is too short for what ifs.. Apologise and move on. "

Agree with this sometimes it takes a while to realise that though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you can apologise and try to make amends then do it. Otherwise, learn from how bad you're feeling just now and try not to do the same again.

...And don't be to hard on yourself. None of us are perfect x.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"If you can apologise and try to make amends then do it. Otherwise, learn from how bad you're feeling just now and try not to do the same again.

...And don't be to hard on yourself. None of us are perfect x."

Ahem!! I am lol x

over a year ago

"If you can apologise and try to make amends then do it. Otherwise, learn from how bad you're feeling just now and try not to do the same again.

Ahem!! I am lol x "

Well don't be! Unless you've got a stash of dead bodies buried under your patio you're no worse than any the rest of us. X

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Ahem!! I am lol x

Well don't be! Unless you've got a stash of dead bodies buried under your patio you're no worse than any the rest of us. X"

There’s actually a funny story about my patio, now you come to mention it llol... nobody’s perfect, least not me!!! X

over a year ago

Been hurt, very badly and it took a long time to recover but I got there and it just goes to show who the better person is. He'll never apologise and he's still feigning ignorance but that's why he's still an a*****e and why I can walk with my head held high with a smile on my face x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

OP if you feel bad why not make amends and apologise?

I’ve been hurt several times. Some on here and some in the real world. I’ve had three apologies which has surprised me but in a good way.

Life is too short to bear grudges. An apology does go a long way though.

over a year ago

I've been hurt repeatedly by the same person but I have to share some of the blame. I allow him to do it.

I hurt my ex husband, apparently I ruined his life. I don't feel bad about that. He genuinely drove me to it by being an ass hole.

over a year ago

I've hurt thousands of people and thousands of people have hurt me, but you can't play rugby for 30 years without cracking a few heads

over a year ago

"I've hurt thousands of people and thousands of people have hurt me, but you can't play rugby for 30 years without cracking a few heads "

Oooooh Rugby men

over a year ago

"I've hurt thousands of people and thousands of people have hurt me, but you can't play rugby for 30 years without cracking a few heads

Oooooh Rugby men "

Yip, cauliflower ears, broken nose and big fat lip

By *lder59Man
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

I have, to my shame , upset a few people by being rude as i didnt get my way. I tried apologising and even sought help to deal with my behaviour however despite apologising for my comments, not one person has replied to any of my apologies despite me revealing the lengths i have gone to to ensure there would not be a repeat. So much for forgiveness and second chances.

I realise that by posting this even more people will ignore my messages. It was very important to me to rectify my wrongs

over a year ago

"I've hurt thousands of people and thousands of people have hurt me, but you can't play rugby for 30 years without cracking a few heads

Oooooh Rugby men

Yip, cauliflower ears, broken nose and big fat lip "

You're doing well to get a burd with all that.

over a year ago

Oooooh Rugby men

Yip, cauliflower ears, broken nose and big fat lip

You're doing well to get a burd with all that. "

I know, it must be my sparkling personality they like

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Oooooh Rugby men

Yip, cauliflower ears, broken nose and big fat lip "

PHWOAAAAR!!!!!

over a year ago

Omg ... because you say no .... cheeky barsteward in here says ... no your not my type right enough because i said no... then sends a message saying you are an old hag and look like jimmy saville .... pmsl ... does that mean im hurt ??? Lol

over a year ago

I can't think of anyone I've hurt. If I have, they've never said.

As for the person who hurt me, may she burn in the fiery pits of hell for all eternity.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Moral of that post donk drink into the small hours and feel all.melancholy and forget that you posted that.

over a year ago

Ffs some post this

Thank god I'm only on for the banter

By *picy ItalianMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I Was the Same I hurted someone who i was absolutely crazy about from meeting on here. Stupid me never told her what she meant to me after a year. She asked me on so many times and I never responded to it which I never meant to do. Now she has blocked me and will not even speak to me. There are so many times i can apologise to her but its never good enough.

over a year ago

"I Was the Same I hurted someone who i was absolutely crazy about from meeting on here. Stupid me never told her what she meant to me after a year. She asked me on so many times and I never responded to it which I never meant to do. Now she has blocked me and will not even speak to me. There are so many times i can apologise to her but its never good enough. "

Well you never know....she may see this post and think....."Thank Fuck I dodged that bullet!"

(....or she may have a change of heart....x)

By *picy ItalianMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I doubt it she will

over a year ago

"I doubt it she will"

Onwards and upwards then.

By *picy ItalianMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Indeed

over a year ago

Im lucky i had someone commit suicide on me in my 20s and it messed me up and i ended up with someone who ended up on the verbal and emotional end of a very broken me and took me a time before i checked into hospital , took some years but her and i are friends now and i have forgivness , the only thing i really learned was that all you can do is learn from your mistakes and be better.

Post new Message to Thread