Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

what keeps you on fab?

Jump to newest

By *inUpGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

So i havent had a sexual meet off fab for one reason or another for .... Well a while. But i stay because i really enjoy the social side.

So what keeps you on fav is it just the sex or more? Or something completly different?? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy the social side ...just making friends..I also meet a lot too ..but I've made so many friends here

over a year ago

The crappy jokes.

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Social side defo and I’ve been slacking at that lately

over a year ago

God only knows. As there is times a bit like just now, that it pisses me off as I wish my Mrs would take the plunge and give swinging a try and see what it's properly all about. Rather than being that single guy that gets endless non replies from messages etc. Forums are always a good read though

(Cue single attached men haters)

over a year ago

"God only knows. As there is times a bit like just now, that it pisses me off as I wish my Mrs would take the plunge and give swinging a try and see what it's properly all about. Rather than being that single guy that gets endless non replies from messages etc. Forums are always a good read though

(Cue single attached men haters) "

So have you spoke to her about it and she's unsure or not into it at all.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why I originally joined is different to why I stay. Now, I enjoy the social side, as much if not more than the play side. I much prefer regular fun rather than lots of 1-offs.

R

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"God only knows. As there is times a bit like just now, that it pisses me off as I wish my Mrs would take the plunge and give swinging a try and see what it's properly all about. Rather than being that single guy that gets endless non replies from messages etc. Forums are always a good read though

(Cue single attached men haters) "

So you only want the Mrs to join so you might get a reply? Nice

John

over a year ago

She a bit unsure. Have said that if we did we would both have to have rules/limits that would both have to be respected. It hasn't been rulled out, so now just live in hope that one day that spark will happen as i don't want to rush/push in into it and ruin any hope of it becoming a thing we do

over a year ago

I don't want her to join just for replies. I want her to give it a go as it's something that o think BOTH of us would enjoy. As I said we have spoke about it a few times its and not just me that's brought the subject up just need to see what happens

By *inUpGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't want her to join just for replies. I want her to give it a go as it's something that o think BOTH of us would enjoy. As I said we have spoke about it a few times its and not just me that's brought the subject up just need to see what happens "

Does she already know you are on here? X

over a year ago

"I don't want her to join just for replies. I want her to give it a go as it's something that o think BOTH of us would enjoy. As I said we have spoke about it a few times its and not just me that's brought the subject up just need to see what happens

Does she already know you are on here? X"

Nope

By *inUpGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't want her to join just for replies. I want her to give it a go as it's something that o think BOTH of us would enjoy. As I said we have spoke about it a few times its and not just me that's brought the subject up just need to see what happens

Nope"

See that kinda makes me think your not really that fussed if she joins you or not... As you never waited till she was willing to try or ready you just joined without her obv this is just my view point x

over a year ago

Nope"

Well you're honest at least....although a size 6 would be making it's way towards your stones as we speak if you were mine.

Sorry for the hijack OP.

Back to the original question...

At the moment we're just here for a wee bit of cam fun, the forums and a laugh.

over a year ago

I was curious about the whole scene as such and thought I'd have a nosey and up popped fab and the rest is history. Maybe I should bring up fab the next time the conversation comes up

By *inUpGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was curious about the whole scene as such and thought I'd have a nosey and up popped fab and the rest is history. Maybe I should bring up fab the next time the conversation comes up"

Id be really careful if your doing that x

over a year ago

"I was curious about the whole scene as such and thought I'd have a nosey and up popped fab and the rest is history. Maybe I should bring up fab the next time the conversation comes up

Id be really careful if your doing that x"

Careful ffs, somehow I just don't see this ending well lolol

over a year ago

Not had a play meet in a wee while...so prob nosiness on the forums and the live in hope someone comes along I actually want to have sex with

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not had a play meet in a wee while...so prob nosiness on the forums and the live in hope someone comes along I actually want to have sex with "

Shame I'm English eh hehe x

John

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

[Removed by poster at 25/08/18 22:49:48]

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

Fabity - it's a bit like gravity, it pulls you in, and when there's hope you might actually get a shag it's rather irresistible.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was curious about the whole scene as such and thought I'd have a nosey and up popped fab and the rest is history. Maybe I should bring up fab the next time the conversation comes up

Id be really careful if your doing that x"

Especially if she finds out you have been on at least 3 years!

R

By *iss_b_heavenCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

The potential to find a needle in a haystack?

over a year ago

I stay on fab to maintain my thick skin

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

The mentalists and snowflakes keep me coming back lol

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

My eternal optimistic outlook

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I love the social side,parties & socials as much as the fun side of fab .

Most of my fun these days come from parties but not all

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Simple really

To meet people who love to share relaxed uninhibited sensual fun. Good conversation and hopefully a nice glass of wine too, but most of all, exploring my fantasies with people who want to do the same.

By *rSensualMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Came over from Adult friend finder 8 years ago it was me and best mate looking for mmf threesomes and had some fun experiences

But now just on for some banter, forums although still searching for my unicorn that elusive woman who just wants me for my chat and tongue skills lol

over a year ago

It's good for a perv sometimes, occasionally get some meets out of it and also the people are quite good banter on forums and chat. I need to start posting more though.

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

That no one likes sex

By *hy52Man
over a year ago

Kinross

i enjoy the chat and found two people i clicked with

By *TBSMan
over a year ago

close enough

The thought that i can still get the odd meet now and then like I did when I joined 10 years ago. Not working out though.

Being older and softer round the middle certainly makes it more of a challenge to compete now it is more popular with younger fitter guys that have found fab

I ain't no quitter though!

over a year ago

The characters, the storyline and the amateur dramatics

By *nver RexMan
over a year ago

Inverness

"So i havent had a sexual meet off fab for one reason or another for .... Well a while. But i stay because i really enjoy the social side.

So what keeps you on fav is it just the sex or more? Or something completly different?? X"

I’ve paid for my silver membership and I won’t leave until it runs out! Am I a Scottish stereotype?

over a year ago

Boredom so I log on to the forums

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Boredom so I log on to the forums "

Same, I never check our messages and very rarely check out the status updates

John

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

The banter, oh and the occasion social/meet when it takes my fancy

over a year ago

"The potential to find a needle in a haystack? "

My sentiments exactly

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town _nverness

We've made friends we would never have met if not for this place so yes

the social aspect of fab is a big bonus for us too

It's something you have in common and a conversation opener

when you're talking to people for the first time isn't it,

gives you time to find out if you've got anything else in common with them

over a year ago

"Boredom so I log on to the forums

John "

I read some messages and enjoy not replying knowing someone somewhere is annoyed by it

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I have some good friends on here I hope and that's without the sex.

over a year ago

Fuck knows.

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It’s the hope that kills ya

over a year ago

Mainly the social aspect. Had some amazing laughs n giggles and made some wonderful friends.

Thanks guys

XxX

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Blind faith lol

over a year ago

Just to let people know you can find a needle in a haystack

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Is there such a thing on here as the sexual side? lol

over a year ago

"So i havent had a sexual meet off fab for one reason or another for .... Well a while. But i stay because i really enjoy the social side.

So what keeps you on fav is it just the sex or more? Or something completly different?? X"

All the fab people I've made friends with, recently while dating I stayed on the site and the guy I was seeing was fully aware, I can a do stay monogamous in a relationship and I'm. Adamant I'm not going anywhere again, been there made that mistake but luckily everyone welcomed. Me. Back with open arms xx

over a year ago

So what keeps you on fav is it just the sex or more? Or something completly different?? X

All the fab people I've made friends with, recently while dating I stayed on the site and the guy I was seeing was fully aware, I can a do stay monogamous in a relationship and I'm. Adamant I'm not going anywhere again, been there made that mistake but luckily everyone welcomed. Me. Back with open arms xx "

Thank feck you never finished that bit there with 'back with open legs'

lolol, welcome back, am sure you'll have a blast and that's just in the social capacity XxX

over a year ago

I have made a lot of good friends through fab and always hopeful I will make many more.

I find it quite addictive and having a nose online is always the 1st thing I do when I get up in morning

over a year ago

I am optimistic got to be someone who wants sex with a mature stylish intelligent guy. Easy going no to bad looking good converationilist cany thoughfull genteleman god this list is endless its not just all about me. Is it?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Cake and ducks....

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Boredom so I log on to the forums

John

I read some messages and enjoy not replying knowing someone somewhere is annoyed by it "

I thought that was a condition of membership for the ladies.

over a year ago

I like the chat and banter, but keep coming back mainly for hope!

over a year ago

"I was curious about the whole scene as such and thought I'd have a nosey and up popped fab and the rest is history. Maybe I should bring up fab the next time the conversation comes up"

Could I ask does your Mrs know you are bi?? That might be a bit of a bombshell when/if she eventually agrees to join you on here!

over a year ago

Ps 2nd time round I hardly msg anyone and spend a lot of time writing nonsense on the forums, exact opposite from the first time

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

The nice people

I’m mostly on here now from a social capacity

over a year ago

Could I ask does your Mrs know you are bi?? That might be a bit of a bombshell when/if she eventually agrees to join you on here!"

Yeah she does. She knows I'd love to see her with other guys and then have her make me taste her cum from there dicks

By *ull4subMan
over a year ago

lanarkshire \ Glasgow

I started up after a long relationship broke down and the usual dating methods weren’t really for me!!!

I stayed because my busy life makes it impossible to commit fully to anyone and I get to have fun with likeminded people on fab!! It’s impossible to tell a girl you met in a bar what you like sexually but here you can tell them anything

over a year ago

The banter, the occasional social

By *nverMan
over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

Was on the first time for years, before leaving. Met some absolutely fantastic folks and had some great fun.

Got fed up with the Sunshine Bus constantly pulling up and vomiting out a new bunch of illiterati with the social skills of the village idiot in a village full of village idiots.

Deleted my account and stayed away for over a year. Didn't miss it. Stayed in contact with those I was bothered about via other means.

Why did I come back? Curiosity mainly lol. Got the better of me one day. Before I knew it I'd started a new account and been perving for hours lol.

Not actively looking anymore, but, like a few others, I'm hoping for that needle in the haystack. Come close a few times, but, I reckon I'll find the needle eventually.

Oh aye, and reading fugy's and Eeyore's drivellings are worth staying for. Always make me giggle!!

over a year ago

Could I ask does your Mrs know you are bi?? That might be a bit of a bombshell when/if she eventually agrees to join you on here!

Yeah she does. She knows I'd love to see her with other guys and then have her make me taste her cum from there dicks"

Their not there

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Being honest, it's probably just habit.

Yea I have friends here, but I've only had 3 "fun" meets in the 9 years I've been here, and there's times I don't feel like I fit in.

I'm sure I just go through the same sorta thoughts that lots of members do.

Mandy

over a year ago

The interesting and stimulating banter

By *nverMan
over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

"The interesting and stimulating banter "

You must lead a life of constant disappointment....

over a year ago

At the moment, very little.

over a year ago

"At the moment, very little."

Was it different before?

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"At the moment, very little."

over a year ago

"Social side defo and I’ve been slacking at that lately "

Same

over a year ago

A bit like all my social media / dating apps ... habit and they pass the time

over a year ago

Futile hope

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/18 17:17:39]

over a year ago

"

I stayed because my busy life makes it impossible to commit fully to anyone"

I think thats a cop out .., people make time for what they prioritise ... its more honest to say you are happy with a casual fuck now and again and there is nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

"Was on the first time for years, before leaving. Met some absolutely fantastic folks and had some great fun.

Got fed up with the Sunshine Bus constantly pulling up and vomiting out a new bunch of illiterati with the social skills of the village idiot in a village full of village idiots.

Deleted my account and stayed away for over a year. Didn't miss it. Stayed in contact with those I was bothered about via other means.

Why did I come back? Curiosity mainly lol. Got the better of me one day. Before I knew it I'd started a new account and been perving for hours lol.

Not actively looking anymore, but, like a few others, I'm hoping for that needle in the haystack. Come close a few times, but, I reckon I'll find the needle eventually.

Oh aye, and reading fugy's and Eeyore's drivellings are worth staying for. Always make me giggle!! "

pmslllllllllllllllll a just seen this

Do you not mean intellectual and stimulating banter

over a year ago

Who is Eeyore?

over a year ago

"Who is Eeyore?"

Winnie the Pooh’s depressive donkey pal. You’re welcome

over a year ago

"Who is Eeyore?

Winnie the Pooh’s depressive donkey pal. You’re welcome "

pmslllllllllllll

over a year ago

"Who is Eeyore?

Winnie the Pooh’s depressive donkey pal. You’re welcome "

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

The women the fun the laughs and the social side ...I love the scene it's been a blast

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Piglet keeps me amused

That and some firm friends who I keep in touch with via Fab as it’s easier

over a year ago

"Piglet keeps me amused

That and some firm friends who I keep in touch with via Fab as it’s easier "

All your lady friends will be wondering which of them you call piglet.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Piglet keeps me amused

That and some firm friends who I keep in touch with via Fab as it’s easier

All your lady friends will be wondering which of them you call piglet."

Who says it’s one?

over a year ago

Piglet- singular.

over a year ago

The forum, it is comedy gold

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"The forum, it is comedy gold "

Shag, there are no spare haribos in Scotland x

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Social side defo and I’ve been slacking at that lately "

Same

over a year ago

"The forum, it is comedy gold

Shag, there are no spare haribos in Scotland x "

The Tangfastics are mine.

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

I might actually meet somebody I like

over a year ago

Habit mostly but also the fact that I have met some lovely people too.

Enjoy meeting socially as much as the fun side of the site. Well nearly lol

over a year ago

"The forum, it is comedy gold

Shag, there are no spare haribos in Scotland x "

I see. I will bring some extra haribos x

over a year ago

Only the social side now a days x

over a year ago

what keeps me on fab is the buzz you get when on a new meet mags

By *976scottMan
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Met some decent people on fab and through the lifestyle, made me realise that I’m actually quite normal with a kinky side.

I stay here for that reason.

Post new Message to Thread