Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

One for the team

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think most couples take one for the team when it comes to playing? Thinking it balances out or just to keep their partner happy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you think most couples take one for the team when it comes to playing? Thinking it balances out or just to keep their partner happy?"

Yes, I do admit I have met couples where they have told me as such and quite open about it lol

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Never for us, we either both like them or we don’t meet x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Never for us, we either both like them or we don’t meet x"

Thats why im happier single

over a year ago

"Do you think most couples take one for the team when it comes to playing? Thinking it balances out or just to keep their partner happy?"
good question have you guys took one for the team. When i was younger with mates is was common to take one for the team lol

over a year ago

"Do you think most couples take one for the team when it comes to playing? Thinking it balances out or just to keep their partner happy? good question have you guys took one for the team. When i was younger with mates is was common to take one for the team lol "

Then again the girls could be saying that about us

over a year ago

Don't know about most couples. But I did get talking to a female of a couple who basically told me she only swings to please her partner.

over a year ago

Same for us ...everyone has got to have the attraction

over a year ago

"Never for us, we either both like them or we don’t meet x

Thats why im happier single"

simpler lol

over a year ago

"Don't know about most couples. But I did get talking to a female of a couple who basically told me she only swings to please her partner. "
ah see we've been told that too by couples ..mostly the female

over a year ago

I have been with couples on a meet after exchange of messages etc... and during chatting on a meet its been then that I've realised that one of them is only swinging to please the other. once I found this out, I've finished the social, made my excuses and left.

I don't see the point ad know I wouldn't enjoy it as much if the females is only doing it to please hubby or visa versa

over a year ago

Most do but are reluctant to admit it.

Generally find it’s the lass with the short straw.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/08/18 18:43:57]

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don’t doubt some people do... we def don’t

K x

over a year ago

Oh no way..! I have seen this in the past a good few times with the generally female half looking decidedly uncomfortable - and that's without going into the hotel room!

over a year ago

"Don’t doubt some people do... we def don’t

K x"

oh we know you two don't x

over a year ago

Think that's why we have never met a couple. Don't get 2 the same. Nothing to do with looks. Ones usually nice and chatty where the others a bit of a fanny x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Think that's why we have never met a couple. Don't get 2 the same. Nothing to do with looks. Ones usually nice and chatty where the others a bit of a fanny x"

Haha that made me laugh! But totally right, we haven’t met many couples for this reason

K x

over a year ago

Wouldn’t take one for the team or expect my other half to take one for the team, defeats the purpose of being here.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K xoh we know you two don't x"

Lol I don’t get why anyone would... we were at Cjs one night n there was a girl sitting on upstairs sofa crying because other half was in open room getting a bj, personally I woulda gone in n ripped his cock off

K x

over a year ago

K xoh we know you two don't x

Lol I don’t get why anyone would... we were at Cjs one night n there was a girl sitting on upstairs sofa crying because other half was in open room getting a bj, personally I woulda gone in n ripped his cock off

K x"

We were in a while ago and a couple were so d*unk prob due to nerves and the poor girl of the couple was obviously too nervous ...her bf then started arguing with her...ridiculous.

over a year ago

"Think that's why we have never met a couple. Don't get 2 the same. Nothing to do with looks. Ones usually nice and chatty where the others a bit of a fanny x"

lol, I aint confirming or denying this from a single guy perspective but if its a couple meeting a couple then the dynamics is different, you have 4 people having to get on instead of 3 people for a 3some

over a year ago

"Think that's why we have never met a couple. Don't get 2 the same. Nothing to do with looks. Ones usually nice and chatty where the others a bit of a fanny x

lol, I aint confirming or denying this from a single guy perspective but if its a couple meeting a couple then the dynamics is different, you have 4 people having to get on instead of 3 people for a 3some "

Yeah you only have to make sure ones no a fud lol x

over a year ago

The last time I took one for the team, I spent six weeks in plaster.

By *eeling hot hot hotCouple
over a year ago

North Ayrshire

Sometimes I take one for the team, not to please my partner but if it's the only way I get to play with the beautiful lady is if I play with her not so beautiful husband. But WOW on the couple of occasions that I've done that she's been worth it

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

K x"

Had no idea you were so violent! A bit scared now!

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K x

Had no idea you were so violent! A bit scared now! "

Haha only if the situation warrants it!

K x

over a year ago

Hell no!!

over a year ago

Have had couples message me and I have been very tempted by the lady but as my preference is for BBC then would not want to play with the male half.

Mutual attraction is very important to me and is one of reasons I prefer a social meet first.

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Or a bit of a dick

over a year ago

Yip all the time, it's hard enough getting a boy and girl on here to like each other, then try getting the boy to like the girl, the girls yo like each other, the boys to like each other whole different ball game, no pun intended so someone has to take one or there would never be any playtime!

over a year ago

This is a very interesting topic, it had never crossed my mind before until now.

By *litter and GrumpCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I’m not one for taking one for the team.

But I personally haven’t been playing for over a year although grump still does, we both meet through here so I am most definetly not on for his sake but decided when I wasn’t feeling it I simply wouldn’t meet, I will do so when times right for me and only with right people. So past few months we have been looking but often either timing doesn’t fit or one of us has an attraction to a couple but other doesn’t.

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Single is better for me at least, I'm a simple woman and I like to keep it that way but if I'm doing bi play with 2 subs they are both asked for honest opinions before the meet as I'll boss within play but not outwith it. Consent given willingly is essential.

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

In my previous incarnation I have done once or twice, only because they were nice people even if i didn't fancy them.

But now no, I wouldn't

over a year ago

"Do you think most couples take one for the team when it comes to playing? Thinking it balances out or just to keep their partner happy?

Yip all the time, it's hard enough getting a boy and girl on here to like each other, then try getting the boy to like the girl, the girls yo like each other, the boys to like each other whole different ball game, no pun intended so someone has to take one or there would never be any playtime!"

I don't think one of any sexuality/gender likes anyone else of any sexuality/gender, otherwise there wouldn't be so many miserable people here.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Don't think there is a thing called taking one for the team. If your going to shag some one you don't fancy then your gonna shag them regardless of it pleasing someone else. Must have very little self respect to shag someone for a partner's benefit. In my opinion of course. No acceptable reason to shag someone for any other reason than you fancy them .

over a year ago

We would never meet unless happy for both.

Post new Message to Thread