Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

old chat

Jump to newest

By *olly Gentle Giant OP   Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

who uses it?

numbers been way down recently - where everyonde gone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

always finde me there must say do miss the banter it used to have.. but wayyyyy better than new chat lol

over a year ago

Lots of us use new Scottish chat these days not everyone likes new chat but we use it

over a year ago

Go into whatever room the mood takes me, new chat a LOT better than it was when it first sarted.

Some folk think it has to many "directors", sadly same can be said about EVERY room on this site and sites like these(mods do the best they can, but some think they above the rules). Let others dictat what rooms you go into and when you do does nothing but bad for the site....... lets the idiots Win ......... WE decide where and when we go to chat.

over a year ago

i tend to jump back and forth but favour the old chat- less pm'ing and more actual chatting.

new chat(a.k.a. the darkside) seems to have attracted an awful lot of lurkers and directors to the detriment of the actual chatting.

personally i think the worst thing they ever did was open a 2nd room as its split the whole scene into ta them and us thing - just my own opinion xx

By *ockin robynCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

prefer old chat . new chat people dont even say hi.

over a year ago

im always in old chat...lots of good people in there ...and they actually chat

over a year ago

i definately prefer old chat, have tried new one and feel as if i'm an outsider. nobody except those from old chat say hi,i don't like the layout or the private message system.

over a year ago

Was a good idea to have the new chat because you should always fix something that is not broken.

over a year ago

I like new chat I always found it really hard to get chatting to anyone in old chat....I have a jolly good laugh in new chat to be honest xx

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

old chat for conversing and new chat for perving cams, new chat scrolls too fast for me to keep up with the abuse

Whispers are pish in general, should be able to click a button saying whisper on a profile as mine inadvertently end up in room.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

much prefered old chat but never anyone in now

over a year ago

Wat is old chat if thought chat was chat if not were do u go for it

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

hey kola there is still peeps in the old chat and if folk would come in it would be busy i use both as everyone is entitled to but what really annoys me about the new cht if some one whispers u it blocks out the room also the room goes to fast goes far to fast

over a year ago

i loved the old chat but use the new chat as thats were most folk are now ,,,think the old chat is now,,,dare i say it,,,clique???? iv poppped in a few times and altho i always get a hello,,,they all just chat amonst themselves

auds xx

over a year ago

just popped into new "chat"... 180 people in - and about 10 chatting- need i add any more details...?

over a year ago

"i loved the old chat but use the new chat as thats were most folk are now ,,,think the old chat is now,,,dare i say it,,,clique???? iv poppped in a few times and altho i always get a hello,,,they all just chat amonst themselves

auds xx "

I do prefer the old chat as when i go into new chat rarely get a hello so you could say there a big "clique" in there but hey thats just my opinion, personaly I would prob delete my profile if they got rid off new chat

Jess xx

over a year ago

"i loved the old chat but use the new chat as thats were most folk are now ,,,think the old chat is now,,,dare i say it,,,clique???? iv poppped in a few times and altho i always get a hello,,,they all just chat amonst themselves

auds xx

I do prefer the old chat as when i go into new chat rarely get a hello so you could say there a big "clique" in there but hey thats just my opinion, personaly I would prob delete my profile if they got rid off new chat

Jess xx "

oops meant i would prob delete profile if they get rid off old not new lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"personaly I would prob delete my profile if they got rid off new chat

Jess xx "

"oops meant i would prob delete profile if they get rid off old not new lol "

Phone a friend jess ?

over a year ago

Don't think we have ever been in "old" chat, so can't compare.

over a year ago

"old chat for conversing and new chat for perving cams, new chat scrolls too fast for me to keep up with the abuse

Whispers are pish in general, should be able to click a button saying whisper on a profile as mine inadvertently end up in room. "

Lol hon don't you hate when that happens! lol xxxx

but I have to say I prefer old chat. New one is a strange layout and far too fast to keep up and I hate the pms

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Whispers are pish in general, should be able to click a button saying whisper on a profile as mine inadvertently end up in room.

Lol hon don't you hate when that happens! lol xxxx"

Tell me about it, your mobby number wasn't penned on the public toilets mine was, bassa's

over a year ago

We prefer new chat ,old chat is just one big clique and only chat amongst themselves.New chat has its own we clique also but no where as bad as the old

Dirty x

over a year ago

"Go into whatever room the mood takes me, new chat a LOT better than it was when it first sarted.

Some folk think it has to many "directors", sadly same can be said about EVERY room on this site and sites like these(mods do the best they can, but some think they above the rules). Let others dictat what rooms you go into and when you do does nothing but bad for the site....... lets the idiots Win ......... WE decide where and when we go to chat.

"

Ever thought about being a moderator, if the mods do the best they can why not help them out. Old chat Vs New well its like jam today bread tomorrow .

over a year ago

"Go into whatever room the mood takes me, new chat a LOT better than it was when it first sarted.

Ever thought about being a moderator, if the mods do the best they can why not help them out. Old chat Vs New well its like jam today bread tomorrow . "

always thought it was against the rules to have a go at someone YOU blocked through the forums ...... i may be wrong ???? but don't think i am .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As far as I can see the man quoted your post and answered it. This isn't against rules.

The rule about getting around blocks is if the person was asking / hinting for you to unblock so he can mail you.

If you don't like someone answering you, ignore them.

over a year ago

"As far as I can see the man quoted your post and answered it. This isn't against rules.

The rule about getting around blocks is if the person was asking / hinting for you to unblock so he can mail you.

If you don't like someone answering you, ignore them."

In that case will answer his post ....

If he had not blocked me (reason unknown ....and uncared for) he would see that i do what i can when in chat to help out the mods.

Post new Message to Thread