Take back a verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dont you ever wish you could take back a veri you realised was maybe a mistake

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dont you ever wish you could take back a veri you realised was maybe a mistake "

This has been put on the site feedback forum section a few times over the years but I don't think its a thing the fabswingers will entertain.

Think one official reply from a mod on the forum was "just block them and it wont be shown"

I suppose you could wait a few days before adding a verification incase you make a mistake

over a year ago

"Dont you ever wish you could take back a veri you realised was maybe a mistake "

Alot of them!!

over a year ago

I wish i had done that at the time i thought it was genuine enough then it all went wrong ah well lesson learnt.

I just wish it worked out maybe it was something i done but anyway its done now the funs over

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Sounds like sour grapes, if your initial verification was inaccurate why did you tell lies and mislead others by leaving it. Your verification is how you found that person at that time. Never knew if you block someone they lose that veri. ?

over a year ago

Don't look back in anger

over a year ago

"Don't look back in anger "

feel a song coming on

over a year ago

Not sour grapes at all the meet was ok

its the games and stuff after it turned into a bit of a nightmare to be honest

this site is meant to be fun all ive really came across are some miserable people especially when i have read some of the forums they turn into a nightmare you end up with a sore head just reading them lol

and very few who actualy do have fun maybe its not as good as people make out on here who knows im trying to stick it out but for what really

over a year ago

I will take each meet

Little by little

Its the best i could do lol

over a year ago

"Not sour grapes at all the meet was ok

its the games and stuff after it turned into a bit of a nightmare to be honest

this site is meant to be fun all ive really came across are some miserable people especially when i have read some of the forums they turn into a nightmare you end up with a sore head just reading them lol

and very few who actualy do have fun maybe its not as good as people make out on here who knows im trying to stick it out but for what really "

It happens, you have a great meet all happy but it then escalates after the meet the way you might not want. The verification are supposed to be about your experience with the person and the meet at the time.

I suppose taking your time, a few days later to make sure you put the verification you want is always kl

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"I will take each meet

Little by little

Its the best i could do lol "

All about engaging the brain before the loin bud. Get to know the person better before getting naughty. Lesson learned.

over a year ago

Thanks guys defo lesson learned thats for sure maybe should have asked on here what people thought about leaving 1 before i did hindsight is a great thing anyway thanks again

By *gowboy18Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Dont you ever wish you could take back a veri you realised was maybe a mistake

Alot of them!! "

Sorry to hear that x

over a year ago

One or two...

over a year ago

The secret to not regretting any veri you leave is to not be too gushy in what you say

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No!!

If your perception of the person has changed just block them and the veri wont show

over a year ago

When, and why, do you regret a verification?

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

"When, and why, do you regret a verification? "

I expect if you left a verification that the recipient didn't appreciate it might cause an issue?

But we don't know the facts so that's just more conjecture.

over a year ago

"When, and why, do you regret a verification?

I expect if you left a verification that the recipient didn't appreciate it might cause an issue?

But we don't know the facts so that's just more conjecture. "

Hence my question.

over a year ago

But we don't know the facts so that's just more conjecture.

Hence my question."

There are many reasons why people regret leaving a verification but that's usually days or weeks after.

Your experience with that person might be brilliant but then the person after could be doing the following:

might be fucking others bareback and showing pictures but you two played safe so you don't want to be classed as one ofte many guys who was bare.

Or might have done something on fab that everyone does not want to be in contact with that person I.e stalking, causing hassle on chat or at a big social or club.

I did exact same years ago, had a social with what I thought was a lovely girl, left a nice verification but then after she started constantly messaging me, she even turned up at my local where we had the social unexpectedly when I was with my mates. So yip I blocked her

:- o

Suppose there are many reasons

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"When, and why, do you regret a verification? "

From our perspective... When first, second, third impressions at attending a party are great... Then months / years down the line they turn into people you would rather not have your name and business connected with.

People can change and it’s unfortunate that you can’t revoke a verification from our part, as party organisers...

Sometimes there’s no want or need to block them, it’s just that they have gained an awful reputation that you’d rather not be associated with.

If any of that makes sense?

over a year ago

From our perspective... When first, second, third impressions at attending a party are great... Then months / years down the line they turn into people you would rather not have your name and business connected with.

People can change and it’s unfortunate that you can’t revoke a verification from our part, as party organisers...

Sometimes there’s no want or need to block them, it’s just that they have gained an awful reputation that you’d rather not be associated with.

If any of that makes sense? "

Obviously as party organisers its hard but you know whom not to invited once you find out about his person down the months years. I'm sure its your discretion to do so as organisers.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a part on the fabswingers website where you can action that any verification you gave about someone could not be shown public on their profile if you clicked, 'not for public show'

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

If any of that makes sense? "

Actually it dosnt make sense.

Down the line if you don't want associated with them , surely that's reason enough to block them . Plus it would have the added effect of no longer showing your verification. So actually assisting with your not wanting to be associated with them. So NOT blocking them is the part that makes no sense to me.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

Down the line if you don't want associated with them , surely that's reason enough to block them . Plus it would have the added effect of no longer showing your verification. So actually assisting with your not wanting to be associated with them. So NOT blocking them is the part that makes no sense to me. "

Not as simple as blocking people that still attend your parties....

They’ve never personally done anything to warrant me blocking them or banning them from our events.

Just simply don’t want my ‘glowing review’ on their profile anymore, as I’ve seen them in a different light the way they are behaving on the forums.

Anyway, there isn’t that option to remove a review... But it would be helpful!

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Er no

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Down the line if you don't want associated with them , surely that's reason enough to block them . Plus it would have the added effect of no longer showing your verification. So actually assisting with your not wanting to be associated with them. So NOT blocking them is the part that makes no sense to me.

Not as simple as blocking people that still attend your parties....

They’ve never personally done anything to warrant me blocking them or banning them from our events.

Just simply don’t want my ‘glowing review’ on their profile anymore, as I’ve seen them in a different light the way they are behaving on the forums.

Anyway, there isn’t that option to remove a review... But it would be helpful! "

Ah ok so you want to remove your verification from a moral point of view but from a business perspective you don't want to lose him as a customer to one of your parties. In that case I hope it's a glowing report and it stays just where it is . On show.

over a year ago

They called me today from a witheld number saying she wants some fun trying to kid on it was some guy shes just had fun with

And saying her and her man have split up they deleted there profile a couple of days ago i noticed after playing along i kindly just said it wasnt for me then the pish starts again lol

Thankfully it was a spare phone number i gave them and not my regular number lol all up there and a bit mare

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"They called me today from a witheld number saying she wants some fun trying to kid on it was some guy shes just had fun with

And saying her and her man have split up they deleted there profile a couple of days ago i noticed after playing along i kindly just said it wasnt for me then the pish starts again lol

Thankfully it was a spare phone number i gave them and not my regular number lol all up there and a bit mare "

You know there's a block facility on your phone too. Dosnt matter what phone it is just block their number.

over a year ago

I done that they witheld theres

over a year ago

Nope

Post new Message to Thread