By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Cock drawings on the cereal boxes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16415533.zoe-bremner-ecstasy-death-thomas-lamont-glasgow/

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckleMan
over a year ago

Glasvegas

"This:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16415533.zoe-bremner-ecstasy-death-thomas-lamont-glasgow/"

Well that escalated quickly.

https://youtu.be/FONN-0uoTHI

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16415533.zoe-bremner-ecstasy-death-thomas-lamont-glasgow/"

What is the point you are trying to make?

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16415533.zoe-bremner-ecstasy-death-thomas-lamont-glasgow/

Well that escalated quickly.

https://youtu.be/FONN-0uoTHI "

And without ping pong of posts

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Cock pictures on faces and shaved eyebrows.....only for the ones who pass out!

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Cock pictures on faces and shaved eyebrows.....only for the ones who pass out! "

Haha! Had forgotten about that

over a year ago

"This:

What is the point you are trying to make?"

Never trust teenagers.

over a year ago

I remember being sick into a bowl and thinking it would be a good idea to hide it in the back of my friend's cupboard. Got away with it for a few weeks then the smell kicked in

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This:

What is the point you are trying to make?

Never trust teenagers."

Thanks

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Cock pictures on faces and shaved eyebrows.....only for the ones who pass out!

Haha! Had forgotten about that

"

Putting make up on the guys. Bright pink lippy was the best! Hahaha

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I remember being sick into a bowl and thinking it would be a good idea to hide it in the back of my friend's cupboard. Got away with it for a few weeks then the smell kicked in "

over a year ago

"I remember being sick into a bowl and thinking it would be a good idea to hide it in the back of my friend's cupboard. Got away with it for a few weeks then the smell kicked in

"

That's the fade she made when she found it

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I remember being sick into a bowl and thinking it would be a good idea to hide it in the back of my friend's cupboard. Got away with it for a few weeks then the smell kicked in "

Haha!

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I gave my eldest son a free reign for his 16th.

He was well warned. Yes it got a bit loud and there is always one that gets sent home however fair play to him and everyone there they handled themselves pretty well.

His mates even went out the next day to asda to get breakfast for everyone.

Never did get the buckfast vomit stain out the carpet though lol

over a year ago

The drinks cabinet getting emptied and the police parked on the front garden

By *n it 99Couple
over a year ago

glenrothes

A rifffle throw the underwear drawer,/ toy box

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I gave my eldest son a free reign for his 16th.

He was well warned. Yes it got a bit loud and there is always one that gets sent home however fair play to him and everyone there they handled themselves pretty well.

Never did get the buckfast vomit stain out the carpet though lol "

Overnight stay?! You’re brave

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"The drinks cabinet getting emptied and the police parked on the front garden "

Hiding ma booze

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"A rifffle throw the underwear drawer,/ toy box "

Aye! Wee riffle and find the bed restraints

By *n it 99Couple
over a year ago

glenrothes

Lol you would become a legend with son/daughters pals, not so sure how they would feel thou lol

By *n the 90sCouple
over a year ago

scottish borders

Came home to find the house was very Kleen and nothing broken, But the Son and Daughter where in jail and to crown it all hubby thought this was great no kids xx

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Overnight stay?! You’re brave "

If they are under my roof I know what's going on

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Lol you would become a legend with son/daughters pals, not so sure how they would feel thou lol "

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Came home to find the house was very Kleen and nothing broken, But the Son and Daughter where in jail and to crown it all hubby thought this was great no kids xx"

That’s one way to get the kids taken care off

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Overnight stay?! You’re brave

If they are under my roof I know what's going on"

Very true

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Egg down front of trousers. And we weren't teenagers haha. One embarrassed guy when he woke up

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Pots full of pee/puke

Back garden covered in toilet roll

Neighbours cars egged

Empty beer cans in the pond

Someone’s phone in the fridge

Mattresses on the floor of one room - oh wait, that’s a fab party

Someone asleep in your bath in the morning

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

I think the worst thing during one of our parties was someone driving through the kitchen wall. We let cows in a garden, fell through the roof, Filled a kitchen with foam, ran through a wall and nearly always drank all the alcohol. Oh and one we tried to get a female police officer to strip which was a bad idea.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I remember my 18th. Well, I say I remember it, I have no recollection between 9 and 2 am.

Apparently I went missing and was found an hour later 2 mikes away at my favourite kebab shop with various lipstick kisses on my face, a big smile and having had 2 kebabs

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Egg down front of trousers. And we weren't teenagers haha. One embarrassed guy when he woke up"

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think the worst thing during one of our parties was someone driving through the kitchen wall. We let cows in a garden, fell through the roof, Filled a kitchen with foam, ran through a wall and nearly always drank all the alcohol. Oh and one we tried to get a female police officer to strip which was a bad idea.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

"

No invites for you

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I remember my 18th. Well, I say I remember it, I have no recollection between 9 and 2 am.

Apparently I went missing and was found an hour later 2 mikes away at my favourite kebab shop with various lipstick kisses on my face, a big smile and having had 2 kebabs "

Lol I like the... ‘no recollection’

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I remember my 18th. Well, I say I remember it, I have no recollection between 9 and 2 am.

Apparently I went missing and was found an hour later 2 mikes away at my favourite kebab shop with various lipstick kisses on my face, a big smile and having had 2 kebabs

Lol I like the... ‘no recollection’ "

I had started at midday

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I think the worst thing during one of our parties was someone driving through the kitchen wall. We let cows in a garden, fell through the roof, Filled a kitchen with foam, ran through a wall and nearly always drank all the alcohol. Oh and one we tried to get a female police officer to strip which was a bad idea.

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

No invites for you "

Haha I wasn’t in involved in all those incidents and K was well behaved. Not that I’m fishing for an invitation.

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lol I like the... ‘no recollection’

I had started at midday "

Starting early and not much food is lethal

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

No invites for you

Haha I wasn’t in involved in all those incidents and K was well behaved. Not that I’m fishing for an invitation."

Saying that, trying to corrupt a police officer sounds fun

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

No invites for you

Haha I wasn’t in involved in all those incidents and K was well behaved. Not that I’m fishing for an invitation.

Saying that, trying to corrupt a police officer sounds fun "

It was a valiant attempt but a bunch of shirtless 17 year olds dancing didn’t do it.

We weren’t convicted of anything either so a win kinda.

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’m sure it’ll be fine.

No invites for you

Saying that, trying to corrupt a police officer sounds fun

It was a valiant attempt but a bunch of shirtless 17 year olds dancing didn’t do it.

We weren’t convicted of anything either so a win kinda."

I can imagine the scene lol

over a year ago

A whole house to decorate and one mr chunky with a bitten off head

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"A whole house to decorate and one mr chunky with a bitten off head "

Dare we ask - Mr chunky?????

over a year ago

"A whole house to decorate and one mr chunky with a bitten off head

Dare we ask - Mr chunky?????"

He didn't feel a thing

over a year ago

We've clearly been lucky so far. Our daughter has had her fair share, but her and her pals have always cleaned up and there's never been any hassle or damage. Her just turned 15 year old brother had one recently, initially without our knowledge until we busted him. His pals are shitebags though and left him to clean up the mess himself. That said, there was no hassle and no damage other than the usual mess.

I think that by knowing and you giving them the responsibility, they don't want to fuck things up for themselves in the future.

But that's just my opinion

L x

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Haha that is hilarious. Some great responses. We never risked a teenager house party. Great wee thread Max xxx

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We've clearly been lucky so far. Our daughter has had her fair share, but her and her pals have always cleaned up and there's never been any hassle or damage. Her just turned 15 year old brother had one recently, initially without our knowledge until we busted him. His pals are shitebags though and left him to clean up the mess himself. That said, there was no hassle and no damage other than the usual mess.

I think that by knowing and you giving them the responsibility, they don't want to fuck things up for themselves in the future.

L x"

That's when you see who your mates are... when the broom and bin bags are coming out

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I remember being sick into a bowl and thinking it would be a good idea to hide it in the back of my friend's cupboard. Got away with it for a few weeks then the smell kicked in

Haha that is hilarious. Some great responses. We never risked a teenager house party. Great wee thread Max xxx"

Haha! Very sensible

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh and thanks x

over a year ago

"We've clearly been lucky so far. Our daughter has had her fair share, but her and her pals have always cleaned up and there's never been any hassle or damage. Her just turned 15 year old brother had one recently, initially without our knowledge until we busted him. His pals are shitebags though and left him to clean up the mess himself. That said, there was no hassle and no damage other than the usual mess.

L x

That's when you see who your mates are... when the broom and bin bags are coming out "

Aye is it x

over a year ago

"What could possibly go wrong?

"

Our eldest had one a few years ago - 15 folk turned into 60 but he was very good with it. Turned plenty away and kept on top of it. Very minimal damage and nothing that couldn’t really be cleaned. Think the neighbours knew though

Wouldn’t do it again though! Lol

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Our eldest had one a few years ago - 15 folk turned into 60 but he was very good with it. Turned plenty away and kept on top of it. Very minimal damage and nothing that couldn’t really be cleaned. Think the neighbours knew though

Wouldn’t do it again though! Lol

"

I bet!

So you didn't have to be the bouncer then

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"

Orgy in your bed, when you’re not even there

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Orgy in your bed, when you’re not even there"

Ooh never far me... they wouldn't even have the time to say the word orgy

By *edzyWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

My teenage parties...

Had one where we woke up the next morning to find loads of stuff had been nicked - including my sisters boyfriends car...and a months later my parents realised a rather expensive carriage clock was missing..it appeared on that northbound program but we never saw it again

Another one someone put marmalade in the kettle.. I still don’t understand that one...

My kids parties...I’ve heard a lass got an std at one of them - I still don’t know if her mother knows....and my youngest refused to sleep in his bed when he found a used condom in it.

The worst was probably the time a large group of gatecrashers found out about our New Years party - there were adults at this one too, but it got a little rowdy and I ended up kicking them out- found out later they had broken a guys nose when he tried to kick them out at a different party.

Try and get them to not advertise the location on Facebook

By *awty Max OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My teenage parties...

Had one where we woke up the next morning to find loads of stuff had been nicked - including my sisters boyfriends car...and a months later my parents realised a rather expensive carriage clock was missing..it appeared on that northbound program but we never saw it again

Another one someone put marmalade in the kettle.. I still don’t understand that one...

My kids parties...I’ve heard a lass got an std at one of them - I still don’t know if her mother knows....and my youngest refused to sleep in his bed when he found a used condom in it.

The worst was probably the time a large group of gatecrashers found out about our New Years party - there were adults at this one too, but it got a little rowdy and I ended up kicking them out- found out later they had broken a guys nose when he tried to kick them out at a different party.

Try and get them to not advertise the location on Facebook "

Haha! Brilliant

Nooo, defo no advertising.

Maybe take that flogger oot ma toy-box... just in case

Post new Message to Thread