Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Help with profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone have a look at my profile and let me know if I there's any way I could improve it. Feel like I am getting nowhere

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could start with no cock shots . Everyones seen a cock . How about a tastefull body shot .

Maybe a little bit more of what your looking for .

When mailing dont send all your cock pics either make sure you read profiles and ask am i what they are looking for .

Hope it helps

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Like your profile pic as its eye catching but then im put off by your other two pics.

over a year ago

"Can anyone have a look at my profile and let me know if I there's any way I could improve it. Feel like I am getting nowhere "

Just ffs don't put cock pics on your profile.

Even girls who love cock pics eventually get fed up with all the cock pics sent to them, well most do

I can imagine most girls click on your eye catching pic, click on profile, see the cock pics and just move on away to another profile without reading

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

‘If you want to know anything just ask’- single women and couples very rarely seek out single men as they are inundated with messages from them so you’ll find they won’t ask. Put the effort in and give some info that will appeal

over a year ago

Apart from no pics. Your profiles brilliant x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Apart from no pics. Your profiles brilliant x"

What they said.

Good luck OP

over a year ago

Negatives, no pics! Back on the scene?? Why have none of your old friends verified you yet? Without those verifications makes you sound like a chancer!

Positives, eye catching profile pic, no cock pics anymore, can accommodate, into everything by the looks of it.

Advice, stick some tasteful pics up, well dressed, face pics if you're not shy.

over a year ago

Put a few public pics up. I always look for them and filter profiles out with no pics if I’m searching. X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone you are all diamonds. I'm gonna get some tasteful pictures up hopefully my dad bod won't scare everyone away thanks again x

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone you are all diamonds. I'm gonna get some tasteful pictures up hopefully my dad bod won't scare everyone away thanks again x"

Its not guaranteed to work but I think you'll have a better chance of success and there are other posts on here that will give you other ideas to make fab more enjoyable

good luck OP

Post new Message to Thread