Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Getting worse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is ut just me or is fab getting worse seems they can talk the talk but when it comes to meeting nope just nothing seriously getting fed up such a shame for the genuine ones that want to play but they are like a needle in a hay stack

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

aaaaannnnddddd..... breathe....

over a year ago

I can totally agree with that .

Myself I can walk the walk and talk the talk,if I say I will meet anyone I always do

over a year ago

Another thread moaning about fab....fuckin love this place

over a year ago

"Is ut just me or is fab getting worse seems they can talk the talk but when it comes to meeting nope just nothing seriously getting fed up such a shame for the genuine ones that want to play but they are like a needle in a hay stack "

I hear you I got a wink from a couple so I gave them one back I even sent two messages but they just deleted them without replying it was confusing as they had sent the wink first oh well plenty more fish in the sea I guess

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Is ut just me or is fab getting worse seems they can talk the talk but when it comes to meeting nope just nothing seriously getting fed up such a shame for the genuine ones that want to play but they are like a needle in a hay stack

I hear you I got a wink from a couple so I gave them one back I even sent two messages but they just deleted them without replying it was confusing as they had sent the wink first oh well plenty more fish in the sea I guess "

Why did you send two messages surely one would have been enough?

over a year ago

I think there will always be an element of it on FAB as some are only here for wank material and I agree waste it for others!!

over a year ago

"Is ut just me or is fab getting worse seems they can talk the talk but when it comes to meeting nope just nothing seriously getting fed up such a shame for the genuine ones that want to play but they are like a needle in a hay stack "

Personally I suppose location does help.

I'm not sure of your exact location in Aberdeenshire but would this be one of the reasons why its hard you think

I think Glasgow, Edinburgh Stirlingshire, Ayrshire, Inverness, Aberdeen definitely a lot easier than in a loosely populated area its harder and noticed the other day, someone looking to meet in Applecross, fuck now that would be hard, not impossible but just hard. There area few swingers, say, in Oban but they are limited to whom they can choose on as travelling to Oban from Glasgow say is 2 and half hours

Think its a record amount of people who have joined fab now, I stand corrected if wrong, so with that means theres more unscrupleaous people joining for many reasons.

Im sure there will be genuine people who want to meet then just bottle out of it due to nerves, it happens but its about finding the right people who fit into what you want and desire

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Need to take into account it’s the school holidays so a lot of people are unable to meet

over a year ago

"Need to take into account it’s the school holidays so a lot of people are unable to meet "

Agreed and there are quite a few reasons.

Like Tuesdays, isn't Tuesdays an ANAL night ?

just asking like

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Need to take into account it’s the school holidays so a lot of people are unable to meet

Agreed and there are quite a few reasons.

Like Tuesdays, isn't Tuesdays an ANAL night ?

just asking like

"

It’s Wednesday this week

over a year ago

"Need to take into account it’s the school holidays so a lot of people are unable to meet "

This ^

Plus people have real lives, responsibilities, jobs, dependants, emergencies can and do happen or maybe they just changed their mind and went off you. Yes it's shit when someone messes you about but no one owes anyone anything on here.

over a year ago

"Is ut just me or is fab getting worse seems they can talk the talk but when it comes to meeting nope just nothing seriously getting fed up such a shame for the genuine ones that want to play but they are like a needle in a hay stack

I hear you I got a wink from a couple so I gave them one back I even sent two messages but they just deleted them without replying it was confusing as they had sent the wink first oh well plenty more fish in the sea I guess

Why did you send two messages surely one would have been enough? "

I sent one just as a general message asking a question it was deleted and I thought it was a bit odd so I sent another one a wee while later on just another general one and It got deleted

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" I hear you I got a wink from a couple so I gave them one back I even sent two messages but they just deleted them without replying it was confusing as they had sent the wink first oh well plenty more fish in the sea I guess "

There's none so queer as folk, and there's a few queer ones around here!!

over a year ago

Yeh thats exactly what it is

over a year ago

"Another thread moaning about fab....fuckin love this place "

Yeh thats exactly what it is a good moan

By *exylicksMan
over a year ago

airdrie

tbh it is rubbish can blame school hols this or that not daft to think other things dont happen in life but a few arranging meets then something come up at last minute then disappear

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"tbh it is rubbish can blame school hols this or that not daft to think other things dont happen in life but a few arranging meets then something come up at last minute then disappear"

That’s me , I usually disappear into hospital lol x

over a year ago

Totally agree, I posted something similar a few weeks ago.

I’ve sent a number of messages recently and reveived some crazy or down right ignorant replies

Keep the faith everyone x

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Need to take into account it’s the school holidays so a lot of people are unable to meet

This ^

Plus people have real lives, responsibilities, jobs, dependants, emergencies can and do happen or maybe they just changed their mind and went off you. Yes it's shit when someone messes you about but no one owes anyone anything on here. "

Yup we only get every second weekend for abit fun. Possibly the odd other day but people seem pretty demanding when you say yea we can meet two weeks from now they leave it.

Post new Message to Thread