Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has maybe been done to death, in which case, just move on by...

But... There's someone I thought about meeting, but his veris put me off.

Is it just me who's this shallow???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

What about them put you off

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Nope not at all, if I saw someone’s verifications and didn’t like what I read ... end of x

over a year ago

"What about them put you off"

Married

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It’s your personal preference.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Would not put me off. I judge people for myself not by what others have said. If i want to meet someone then hopefully i will.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If something didn't sit right with me, I wouldn't meet. Verifacations are one of them!

over a year ago

"If something didn't sit right with me, I wouldn't meet. Verifacations are one of them! "

Yeah, that's what I mean, thanks.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Careful careful remember no-one has the right to judge anybody......damn tooting if I see something I dont like its far more likely id block them than meet them

over a year ago

If they are open and honest about being married .... I think at least they are honest.... each to their own .... its like someone saying they were a dirty kinky fuck.... what proof is there ???? Things that put me off are women they have been with before .....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

This is why its best not to show veries too much bitching and judging from them.

A meet should be between the people who were involved and no one else

over a year ago

"Nope not at all, if I saw someone’s verifications and didn’t like what I read ... end of x"
What she said

By *ink-KameraMan
over a year ago

Livingston

100% agree with this. What's the point of a verification system if they are hidden? Honesty is the best policy, Just because this is a sex site it doesn't mean every woman wants to sleep with every bloke and vice versa

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Someone verified them as married?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Someone verified them as married? "

Or was he verified by a married women?

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Tbh I don't often read veris if I do it's to suss out if the person I'm interested in is genuine ...Likely to turn up and be who they say they are lol xxx after that I'll make my own mind up about them

over a year ago

"Careful careful remember no-one has the right to judge anybody......damn tooting if I see something I dont like its far more likely id block them than meet them "

This. He wasn't verified as married, just verified by someone I'm kinda wary of.

Yes, I'm probably being really shallow

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"What about them put you off

Married "

Did you mean he wasn’t forthcoming about his marital status but he had a verification which alluded to him being married?

If so.... More fool him for putting it up without checking, blowing his own cover story

over a year ago

I always read veris and check who's verified them or at least the past few !! Someone asked for a meet and had veris the length of a kitchen roll but it didn't put me off at first until I went into the first two people who verified the lady and there's were just as bad so it did put me off massively but that's just my own preference I guess!!

I don't wanna meet the whole of Fab and don't want to meet someone else that has either I'm not here for a green tick contest which I think people ( mostly guys but not all guys before I get totally blasted ) has the thought process that it gives them the edge when people check out their profile if all that makes sense!!

over a year ago

"Careful careful remember no-one has the right to judge anybody......damn tooting if I see something I dont like its far more likely id block them than meet them

This. He wasn't verified as married, just verified by someone I'm kinda wary of.

Yes, I'm probably being really shallow "

No, not shallow at all! I've stopped speaking to people because of this very reason! I've also seen fake verifacations from people who have been on here a while... it boggles my tiny little brain

over a year ago

Not shallow at all, it’s your prerogative to use whatever decision making process you want to in order that you can determine whether or not you would meet someone. I (female half) have in the past decided against meeting people on the basis of them having been verified by people whom quite frankly I wouldn’t touch with a shitty stick. Some people might view that as me being shallow but do you know what? I give not a shit!

over a year ago

"Not shallow at all, it’s your prerogative to use whatever decision making process you want to in order that you can determine whether or not you would meet someone. I (female half) have in the past decided against meeting people on the basis of them having been verified by people whom quite frankly I wouldn’t touch with a shitty stick. Some people might view that as me being shallow but do you know what? I give not a shit! "

Ha!!! Thank you

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Not shallow at all, it’s your prerogative to use whatever decision making process you want to in order that you can determine whether or not you would meet someone. I (female half) have in the past decided against meeting people on the basis of them having been verified by people whom quite frankly I wouldn’t touch with a shitty stick. Some people might view that as me being shallow but do you know what? I give not a shit! "

exactly this

over a year ago

"Not shallow at all, it’s your prerogative to use whatever decision making process you want to in order that you can determine whether or not you would meet someone. I (female half) have in the past decided against meeting people on the basis of them having been verified by people whom quite frankly I wouldn’t touch with a shitty stick. Some people might view that as me being shallow but do you know what? I give not a shit!

Ha!!! Thank you "

Anytime xx

over a year ago

I like you

over a year ago

Agree 100% with this.

If you shag someone who's shagged the site bike you may as well have shagged them yourself. No thanks, I don't want the fab flora!

By *lasgowSocialButterfliesCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 12/08/18 20:45:48]

By *lasgowSocialButterfliesCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"[Removed by poster at 12/08/18 20:45:48]"

Need to remember which profile I’m on

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Definately this

K x

over a year ago

Soooooo... Because of that one verification, I don't want to meet him

My loss???

over a year ago

"Soooooo... Because of that one verification, I don't want to meet him

My loss??? "

Nope.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

My loss??? "

Nope

K x

over a year ago

I find verifications like Facebook. Click on one and next thing down the rabbit hole and reading peeps profile and not knowing how I got there!

Veries mean a lot to us. Photos are just one aspect of a profile. Can get more of a feel of people due to their veries or the veries they leave. I wouldn't say that is shallow. More another filter to work with to determine if you will be compatible with them. So in response to the question, yes, veries are used as a decision to who we meet but not just down to who they have met xxx

over a year ago

"This is why its best not to show veries too much bitching and judging from them.

A meet should be between the people who were involved and no one else "

over a year ago

If I'm chatting to a guy of course I'm going to look at their veris and their veris veris lol

Am I being 2 faced as I don't show mine..

Hell yes

over a year ago

"I find verifications like Facebook. Click on one and next thing down the rabbit hole and reading peeps profile and not knowing how I got there!

Veries mean a lot to us. Photos are just one aspect of a profile. Can get more of a feel of people due to their veries or the veries they leave. I wouldn't say that is shallow. More another filter to work with to determine if you will be compatible with them. So in response to the question, yes, veries are used as a decision to who we meet but not just down to who they have met xxx"

Agreed.

there are many people whom I've been put off of due to their verifications.

Infact one lovely girl quite recently had a verification put on as we had been chatting a few weeks but then reading the verification and doing a wee check here and there I decided against it and told the female the reason why and she understood and that's that.

So for me, yeah they are considered

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"What about them put you off

Married "

Ah

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"If I'm chatting to a guy of course I'm going to look at their veris and their veris veris lol

Hell yes "

Not at all your just being a woman

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"If I'm chatting to a guy of course I'm going to look at their veris and their veris veris lol

Hell yes "

I check the veris before i start chatting

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Out of interest if he did not have his verifications on show would you have asked to see them or just have met him?

over a year ago

I don't meet anyone that don't show their veris

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I don't meet anyone that don't show their veris "

That’s me fkd then.... or not

over a year ago

Hell yes

Not at all your just being a woman "

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Listen to your gut instincts.

Do what is right for you.

Your body, your call

over a year ago

I have turned down meets with women because they have been with posters on this very thread based on their veris and because they have been with someone who has been verified by someone on this thread.

Just because someone doesn't display their veris doesn't mean that they haven't left veris elsewhere. There is always a trail.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Aye... ive read veri's before and been put right off, sometimes by the context in the veri.. but more often knowing they have met certain people

Sometimes im happily shallow

over a year ago

Hell yes "

I'm out off you now cause you're hiding your veris lol lol

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Jumps to my keyboard to delete all mine !

over a year ago

Hell yes

I'm out off you now cause you're hiding your veris lol lol "

over a year ago

When Iv been asked to meet I will always check the verifications to see what's been said and also who they have met.. some verifications are too detailed which don't think is necessary so I kind of get turned off by that but also if they have met certain members .. I don't think I'm being two faced lol I think I'm just being particularly fussy

over a year ago

"When Iv been asked to meet I will always check the verifications to see what's been said and also who they have met.. some verifications are too detailed which don't think is necessary so I kind of get turned off by that but also if they have met certain members .. I don't think I'm being two faced lol I think I'm just being particularly fussy

"

Not at all I also cheek veris

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Aye... ive read veri's before and been put right off, sometimes by the context in the veri.. but more often knowing they have met certain people

Sometimes im happily shallow "

Or their forum comments

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"This has maybe been done to death, in which case, just move on by...

But... There's someone I thought about meeting, but his veris put me off.

Is it just me who's this shallow??? "

Definitely not shallow. If you have any reason not to meet whether it be a veri or if he's married or who he has met in the past then you do not need to justify that decision to yourself or anybody else. Simply don't meet them . As someone hinted earlier , about judging, YOU are not judging a person by the choices they have made or who they have met, you are simply exercising your right to choose whom you meet.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

[Removed by poster at 13/08/18 09:29:58]

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

"Aye... ive read veri's before and been put right off, sometimes by the context in the veri.. but more often knowing they have met certain people

Or their forum comments

"

Yeah, that too

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Or their forum comments

Yeah, that too "

Im more likely to get turned off by their forum posts ..their status updates and chat room contributions ohh and their usernames than their veris

over a year ago

Or their forum comments

Yeah, that too

Im more likely to get turned off by their forum posts ..their status updates and chat room contributions ohh and their usernames than their veris "

Agreed but I do take verification seriously as well, status updates. Their usernames to a certain extent as well

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/18 14:37:26]

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

My loss??? "

Definitely not

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Being married can certainly be a deal breaker for many.

Worse if the only way you found out is by a verification and not their profile.

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't meet anyone that don't show their veris

That’s me fkd then.... or not "

Snap,

I don’t think it’s shallow but I would be more wary if I didn’t like the verifications. Maybe explain your concerns or just do as the romans do and block them.

By *ittle DancerWoman
over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

Always trust your gut.

over a year ago

I always look and read a verification,but if there is anything I find fishy ,I will politely say thanks but it's a boo.

Always go with your initial reaction

Post new Message to Thread