Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sometimes I wish...

Jump to newest

By *ickygirl41 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

There could be a filter for married/attached.

Most are upfront about it on here but some are not and then when you find out after a while it's bloody annoying.

Not judging how people live their lives but when you're clear its not what you want and they know that but they lie about it...

I get a bit ragey.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I think there are loads of married men on here who claim to be single. I admire the ones who are honest but get well pissed off at the liars.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For the filter to work they would first have to admit that they are in fact married/attached which unfortunately the vast majority of guys on here who are playing away from home dont do.

Our particular bug bear with an element of these types of Fab members is the way they talk about the females of the couple. You can be sure they wouldnt talk to their own partners in auch a disrespectfully graphic way!

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Unfortunately its the nature of some people. They will do/say anything to have their fun. And married attached isn't the only thing they will lie about.

By *raigStarrMan
over a year ago

St. Helens

First line of my profile makes it clear I’m married, still get people a few messages down the line going “aww, didn’t notice the married bit”! Infuriating! Filter would be great idea

over a year ago

Had a meet with someone who didn't tell me he was married as I didn't ask.

So angry.

over a year ago

"Had a meet with someone who didn't tell me he was married as I didn't ask.

So angry. "

mine clearly states it too but folk feel they are the exception to the rule because they have good chat/banter, frustrating when you invest your time getting to know them for a meet and then they drop the attached bomb

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I think there are loads of married men on here who claim to be single. I admire the ones who are honest but get well pissed off at the liars."

When youre upfront about being attached it does invite a fair bit of unsolicited messages condemning your presence here, but more importantly, you know youve not deceived anyone into meeting you.

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meet

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I think there are loads of married men on here who claim to be single. I admire the ones who are honest but get well pissed off at the liars.

When youre upfront about being attached it does invite a fair bit of unsolicited messages condemning your presence here, but more importantly, you know youve not deceived anyone into meeting you.

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meet"

yes judge those also asthey enable it

over a year ago

Just judge everyone for being swingers. It'll save time in the end.

over a year ago

Wouldnt say we judge I mean we dont get all preachy and pontificate morality and come across as though the individual in question is a lower form of life, just inform them that whilst we respect their decision to play away from home its not something we are prepared to do

over a year ago

Sometimes I wish i could fly, right up to the sky, but I cant.

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I'm up front about my situation

over a year ago

Sometimes I wish... Oh don't even go there lol x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I think there are loads of married men on here who claim to be single. I admire the ones who are honest but get well pissed off at the liars.

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meet"

I know what you mean & Id say no they aint but it does make me laugh when you see on a females profile wont meet married or attatched yet when they go to clubs or parties then get verified as just having had sex with yep uve guessed it an attatched or married guy the same rule doesnt seem to apply in these situations.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meetyes judge those also asthey enable it"

Who made you so high and mighty that you can judge others. Not looking for an argument just asking why your on a swinger site , I bet you don't tell lots of your friends and family your on a swinger site because you would not want to be judged by them . All circumstances are different , nobody a has any right to judge others no matter what the situation on Fab . Yes I will face a backlash from my comments but a similar thread like this before broke out into online war lol. Back to the OP . A filter would never work as no married person that wanted to play away would ever tick the playing away box.

over a year ago

Just look for the tan lines on the ring finger......massive giveaway lol

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Possibly the only way to sort it out is to take a sworn statement from the person your meeting with that they are single verified by two independent witnesses . Then if they end up being married/ in a relationship you could say you didn’t consent to sex with them unless they wee single and sue them .

If you were going to do all that then possibly the lying ones would give up .

I’m married and in the closet ( my glasshouse has been fortified )

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Just look for the tan lines on the ring finger......massive giveaway lol"

Yep there's lots of ways to check him.

Ask to meet near his location his local or something cheaters will never meet in his local. Say you don't meet a guy without his telephone number. And call him around dinner time.

Ask when his last relationship finished and watch how fidgety he gets and how quickly he changes the subject. If this guy wants fun with you then he should accept a few probing questions. If he keeps avoiding getting personal he's hiding something.

Fidgety includes touching the nose or mouth or anywhere on the face when thinking about his answer , that is usually an involuntary sign of lying . No eye contact when lying. Looking at floor or around room. Lots of telltale signs . So you shouldn't get caught in first place.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Just look for the tan lines on the ring finger......massive giveaway lol

Ask to meet near his location his local or something cheaters will never meet in his local. Say you don't meet a guy without his telephone number. And call him around dinner time.

Ask when his last relationship finished and watch how fidgety he gets and how quickly he changes the subject. If this guy wants fun with you then he should accept a few probing questions. If he keeps avoiding getting personal he's hiding something.

Fidgety includes touching the nose or mouth or anywhere on the face when thinking about his answer , that is usually an involuntary sign of lying . No eye contact when lying. Looking at floor or around room. Lots of telltale signs . So you shouldn't get caught in first place.

"

A portable polygraph would be handy ?

over a year ago

"Just look for the tan lines on the ring finger......massive giveaway lol

A portable polygraph would be handy ? "

I already have one of those......her names Julia

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"There could be a filter for married/attached.

Most are upfront about it on here but some are not and then when you find out after a while it's bloody annoying.

Not judging how people live their lives but when you're clear its not what you want and they know that but they lie about it...

I get a bit ragey.

"

OP, im sorry you’ve had problems and I get it’s frustrating, however, as people have said, it wouldn’t work.

As for people judging others, it’s pointless because if you make assumptions about people they are usually wrong.

I respect everyone’s individual decision about who to meet and who not to meet. Others should do the same in my opinion

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meetyes judge those also asthey enable it

Who made you so high and mighty that you can judge others. Not looking for an argument just asking why your on a swinger site , I bet you don't tell lots of your friends and family your on a swinger site because you would not want to be judged by them . All circumstances are different , nobody a has any right to judge others no matter what the situation on Fab . Yes I will face a backlash from my comments but a similar thread like this before broke out into online war lol. Back to the OP . A filter would never work as no married person that wanted to play away would ever tick the playing away box. "

Was that a reply to me? If so, im a little confused. Im in the minority, being one who doesnt conceal his attached status. Havent judged anyone, only asked the question if anyone who is ok meeting married attached guy has faced any judgemental unsolicited messages. I think it would be equally unfair to give any female grief because she met with a married/attached guy

As for unsolicited reprimands, here’s an example, i got a message last week, single female, who ive never messaged, never winked, never looked up, never had any interaction with in forums, chat or otherwise.

First asked why im on here, said the felt sorry for my wife, then said she hoped my wife was cheating on me. I figured id go down the humorous reply route and said “thays waht all the big muscular black gius on her FB friends list hope too”

Not heard a thing back since

over a year ago

Glasgow

For me, i judge neither, I'm not them I'm not in their lives and even though i think personally that it's shitty either way that's just me.

I'm open and unashamed of what i am and what I like, happily single and likely to remain so. Meeting like-minded single (or playing with permission) respectful folk is the perfect recipe for drama free fun.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meetyes judge those also asthey enable it

Who made you so high and mighty that you can judge others. Not looking for an argument just asking why your on a swinger site , I bet you don't tell lots of your friends and family your on a swinger site because you would not want to be judged by them . All circumstances are different , nobody a has any right to judge others no matter what the situation on Fab . Yes I will face a backlash from my comments but a similar thread like this before broke out into online war lol. Back to the OP . A filter would never work as no married person that wanted to play away would ever tick the playing away box.

Was that a reply to me? If so, im a little confused. Im in the minority, being one who doesnt conceal his attached status. Havent judged anyone, only asked the question if anyone who is ok meeting married attached guy has faced any judgemental unsolicited messages. I think it would be equally unfair to give any female grief because she met with a married/attached guy

As for unsolicited reprimands, here’s an example, i got a message last week, single female, who ive never messaged, never winked, never looked up, never had any interaction with in forums, chat or otherwise.

First asked why im on here, said the felt sorry for my wife, then said she hoped my wife was cheating on me. I figured id go down the humorous reply route and said “thays waht all the big muscular black gius on her FB friends list hope too”

Not heard a thing back since "

No not aimed at you bud lol. You asked if the women who meet married men are also judged and kola said yes, as they enable it to happen. My response was to him that no one has the right to judge anyone else, especially when there on a swing site keeping there own wee secrets. South you openly say your married so others can make an informed decision whether or not to meet

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Not heard a thing back since

No not aimed at you bud lol. You asked if the women who meet married men are also judged and kola said yes, as they enable it to happen. My response was to him that no one has the right to judge anyone else, especially when there on a swing site keeping there own wee secrets. South you openly say your married so others can make an informed decision whether or not to meet "

It’s ok I saw that after the fact... Kola wedged his wee grenade right up under my comment without a space lol..... the naughty boy

over a year ago

What about the cpls or single guys that meet cheeting wives?

Bet they don't get unsolicited hate mail

The double standard on this issue is incredible!

I bet 99% of folk chatting to a fem about a ffm would not care 1 jot if she was attached or not.

Ps...my hubbys on here also so I'm not cheeting on anyone but the amount of mail I get from guys AND cpls asking to meet and say not bothered about your marital situation!

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"What about the cpls or single guys that meet cheeting wives?

I bet 99% of folk chatting to a fem about a ffm would not care 1 jot if she was attached or not.

Ps...my hubbys on here also so I'm not cheeting on anyone but the amount of mail I get from guys AND cpls asking to meet and say not bothered about your marital situation!"

I was actually asking both ways round. You see plenty of females being open about being married and asking for discretion. Do you think the female gets more grief in that scenario than the male who’s happy to meet her?

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"What about the cpls or single guys that meet cheeting wives?

Ps...my hubbys on here also so I'm not cheeting on anyone but the amount of mail I get from guys AND cpls asking to meet and say not bothered about your marital situation!"

I said earlier that I get unsolicited mail about it, but it’s not a huge amount and I wouldn’t call it hate mail, it’s not as bad as that. What I would say is that it’s almost exclusively female, and on the occasions I’ve actaully chosen to reply and engage, it turns out the female messenger was cheated on by a former partner. That’s no excuse to give someone unsolicited grief but it helps you understnad why they felt the need to say what they said

over a year ago

Still no excuse to randomly message someone about something that non of their business!

I'd say no female playing away get a hassle

As I said

Total double standards

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Still no excuse to randomly message someone about something that non of their business!

As I said

Total double standards "

Ok.... you point them out and I’ll tell them off

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Still no excuse to randomly message someone about something that non of their business!

As I said

Total double standards "

Just the nature of lots of Fabbers, the good news is you only need to get one message from those types, then simply block them. They will get tired of setting up new accounts to berate you way before your finger starts to ache hitting that block button lol.

over a year ago

Iv actually never had a random abuse message about being married and playing alone...being a female As I said it dosn't happen lol it's guys I know that have.

Iv no clue why someone is that sad or bored to go message someone they don't and never will know to abuse them about doing something thats none of their business?

over a year ago

Until about 4 months ago I was in a relationship but was always honest about it on my profile

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Who made you so high and mighty that you can judge others. Not looking for an argument just asking why your on a swinger site , I bet you don't tell lots of your friends and family your on a swinger site because you would not want to be judged by them . All circumstances are different , nobody a has any right to judge others no matter what the situation on Fab . Yes I will face a backlash from my comments but a similar thread like this before broke out into online war lol. Back to the OP . A filter would never work as no married person that wanted to play away would ever tick the playing away box. "

bullshit you seem to always be looking for an argument hence I seldom reply to your nonsense.

I judge everything and everyone you dont know me and never will.

I dont tell my friends and family because its not their concern my private life unlike a significant other that you are supposed to be shareing your life with.

Im sure you will reply to this looking to get an argument unfortunatly wont reply to your shit further

By *tacaMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I've never lied about being single. I'm happy to be out of a going nowhere relationship and enjoying the single footloose lifestyle after years of misery

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Who made you so high and mighty that you can judge others. Not looking for an argument just asking why your on a swinger site , I bet you don't tell lots of your friends and family your on a swinger site because you would not want to be judged by them . All circumstances are different , nobody a has any right to judge others no matter what the situation on Fab . Yes I will face a backlash from my comments but a similar thread like this before broke out into online war lol. Back to the OP . A filter would never work as no married person that wanted to play away would ever tick the playing away box. bullshit you seem to always be looking for an argument hence I seldom reply to your nonsense.

I judge everything and everyone you dont know me and never will.

I dont tell my friends and family because its not their concern my private life unlike a significant other that you are supposed to be shareing your life with.

Im sure you will reply to this looking to get an argument unfortunatly wont reply to your shit further "

Simple answer since you think I seek an argument, I don't by the way so glad you won't respond.

Who are you ? That thinks YOU have a right to judge anyone by what they do. By all means you can have an opinion of someone but you have no right to judge anyone on here. You dont tell people you are on here as YOU don't want Judged by others for your choices, in my OPINION of course.

over a year ago

The one that gets me is the people that are quite happy to have sex with someone that don’t know & not knowing they’re partners past, you see a lot of people stating they’re on a new profile so you can’t really follow what they’ve been up to, where someone that’s married would probably have less of a history and less chance of an infection than someone who is seeing Tom dick & harry, doesn’t divert from the deceit just a point tho.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I’m curious though, wondered if those who have no issue meeting married/attached are judged as negatively as the married/attached folk they meet

The one that gets me is the people that are quite happy to have sex with someone that don’t know & not knowing they’re partners past, you see a lot of people stating they’re on a new profile so you can’t really follow what they’ve been up to, where someone that’s married would probably have less of a history and less chance of an infection than someone who is seeing Tom dick & harry, doesn’t divert from the deceit just a point tho."

Or Tracy , Diane or Harriet .

over a year ago

Actually ruins my happiness!

over a year ago

"Actually ruins my happiness! "

Is that not what life is for?

over a year ago

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

I get a bit ragey.

As this is a sex site and not a dating site I am not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet, if you fancy someone and want to have sex with them well why not? This isn't plenty of fish.

"

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Actually ruins my happiness! "

I thought that was my job

over a year ago

"Actually ruins my happiness!

Is that not what life is for?"

Yeah, you're right! Life is just big unhappy party haha

over a year ago

"Actually ruins my happiness!

I thought that was my job "

NEVER!!!

over a year ago

Glasgow

I get a bit ragey.

As this is a sex site and not a dating site I am not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet, if you fancy someone and want to have sex with them well why not? This isn't plenty of fish.

"

Maybe because if I state in my profile that I won't fuck married or attached and they lie when I ask them if they are single that's a pretty cunty thing to do, also leaves them open to a possible legal charge.

over a year ago

I get a bit ragey.

Maybe because if I state in my profile that I won't fuck married or attached and they lie when I ask them if they are single that's a pretty cunty thing to do, also leaves them open to a possible legal charge. "

Well on fab before you join, you could be made to take a lie detector test, that might find out if your single and telling the truth that your single

Wonder if that would work

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

I get a bit ragey.

Maybe because if I state in my profile that I won't fuck married or attached and they lie when I ask them if they are single that's a pretty cunty thing to do, also leaves them open to a possible legal charge.

Well on fab before you join, you could be made to take a lie detector test, that might find out if your single and telling the truth that your single

Wonder if that would work "

Or you could just not believe lots of the bs that is on some people's profiles and be thorough before having fun with some people on the site.

over a year ago

I wish I was on the mainland like glasgow or Edinburgh, so could be more involved and there would be more people in the area on the site

over a year ago

I've always wondered why it matters so much? This isn't real life. You're not looking for a life partner. Rarely there's an emotional connection and everyone claims to value discretion.

If he or she has a partner at home, that's their concern.

over a year ago

"I've always wondered why it matters so much? This isn't real life. You're not looking for a life partner. Rarely there's an emotional connection and everyone claims to value discretion.

If he or she has a partner at home, that's their concern.

"

I suppose some people prefer to treat others as they would be treated, whether that be on Fab or in their day to day life. I get where you're coming from though and generally try not to judge. Whilst I wouldn't personally get involved with someone who was on here cheating, no one knows what's really going on in their relationship.

over a year ago

Glasgow

I get a bit ragey.

Or ask to meet their Maw and ask her? Maws give unvarnished truths about their offspring.

over a year ago

"

Are you making a bid to be the person who attaches the sphincter electrode?

over a year ago

"

Are you making a bid to be the person who attaches the sphincter electrode?"

Naw I canny be trusted. I'd mught attach to the wrong body part

over a year ago

"

Are you making a bid to be the person who attaches the sphincter electrode?

Naw I canny be trusted. I'd mught attach to the wrong body part "

Now I don't know if you need a sparky or an anatomist.

Post new Message to Thread