Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Happy endings!

Jump to newest

By * am genuine OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Ladies we all know that guys can go and get a massage from guys or girls ( whatever their preference) just wondered if you ladies would want that service too, what's your thoughts?(obviously a paid service)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

I already have a few ladies who get this service from myself. And they don’t pay. I massage while remaining caged so the focus is entirely on pleasing them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A massage is a massage is a massage regardless of who you get it from.

over a year ago

Nothing more relaxing than a soothing massage but free of course x

over a year ago

I love a good massage and if I could afford it I would pay for one. However the happy ending part wouldn't interest me unless there was attraction

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"A massage is a massage is a massage regardless of who you get it from. "

agree but many ladies like to know if they meet it will solely be to please them.

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"Nothing more relaxing than a soothing massage but free of course x"

Always free

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"I love a good massage and if I could afford it I would pay for one. However the happy ending part wouldn't interest me unless there was attraction"

Why pay anything when you can have a soothing professional massage for free ? With no need for a happy ending if there was no attraction. I’m always caged so you can be assured it would be all about your pleasure.

over a year ago

Ooh I do love a sports therapy massage, or a deep tissue one at the spa!

over a year ago

Massage is great before sex. Gets all the muscles relaxed, very intimate way to spend time together. Though I did go out with a girl and she wanted a massage before we did anything one night, she'd had a long day at work and she was snoring after 5 minutes. So either it was good or my patter was dire but I'll go with the former over the latter

over a year ago

"A massage is a massage is a massage regardless of who you get it from. "

Can’t beat a special massage

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Would love a special massage with a messy ending

By * am genuine OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Ladies we all know that guys can go and get a massage from guys or girls ( whatever their preference) just wondered if you ladies would want that service too, what's your thoughts?(obviously a paid service)"

Ok let's try a free service then in the Aberdeen area

over a year ago

"I love a good massage and if I could afford it I would pay for one. However the happy ending part wouldn't interest me unless there was attraction

Why pay anything when you can have a soothing professional massage for free ? With no need for a happy ending if there was no attraction. I’m always caged so you can be assured it would be all about your pleasure. "

Jeezo, I'm dolly today....was wondering how you manage to massage when you're in a cage then I had a look at your pics.

By * am genuine OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Ladies we all know that guys can go and get a massage from guys or girls ( whatever their preference) just wondered if you ladies would want that service too, what's your thoughts?(obviously a paid service)

Ok let's try a free service then in the Aberdeen area"

It won't be about me it'll be about you ladies

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’m badly in need of a massage, the only happy ending I want is that it relieves my sciatic flare up!

Any qualified sports therapists with an opening today please message me. Can’t see my own until tomorrow!

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"I love a good massage and if I could afford it I would pay for one. However the happy ending part wouldn't interest me unless there was attraction

Why pay anything when you can have a soothing professional massage for free ? With no need for a happy ending if there was no attraction. I’m always caged so you can be assured it would be all about your pleasure.

Jeezo, I'm dolly today....was wondering how you manage to massage when you're in a cage then I had a look at your pics."

well now you know how I mange it.

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

"I’m badly in need of a massage, the only happy ending I want is that it relieves my sciatic flare up!

Any qualified sports therapists with an opening today please message me. Can’t see my own until tomorrow!"

Oooft that’s horrible is it on the left or right ?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I’m badly in need of a massage, the only happy ending I want is that it relieves my sciatic flare up!

Any qualified sports therapists with an opening today please message me. Can’t see my own until tomorrow!

Oooft that’s horrible is it on the left or right ? "

Left

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

Oooft that’s horrible is it on the left or right ?

Left"

Same as mine, painful as hell

From left arse cheek right down to the back of the knee

By * am genuine OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

No ladies in Aberdeen up for this free of course

By *martenTartanWoman
over a year ago

Worksop

Wouldn't mind this, but would prefer it from a lady.

Although I do need to see my chiropractor. Thanks for the reminder lol.

Post new Message to Thread