Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fab..... waste of time?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody else find Fab a waste of time? Have been on the site for a while now as a single and with a bi fem as a couple, it appears unless you go to CJ's you are not in the Club? Only someone who is verified you can verify you, good luck with that one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't go to cjs. I'm not in any club.

I chat, go to the occasional social, and meet a few like-minded folk.

That's about it.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I don't go to cjs. I'm not in any club.

That's about it. "

nope ya dont its all About cjs attendance and who can advertise it the most ......wouldnt do clubs myself either

over a year ago

"Anybody else find Fab a waste of time? Have been on the site for a while now as a single and with a bi fem as a couple, it appears unless you go to CJ's you are not in the Club? Only someone who is verified you can verify you, good luck with that one?"

I have never heard so much rubbish, sorry but its true. People come on moaning that they cant this and cant that and they are all given advice which actually works. You will porb get a wee backlash from your post but just del with it.

I have not and never will go to any clubs, cjs, after8 etc.. and I definitely aint part of any club or clique. I am me, totally independent and just treat with respect and honesty and great to get the same back.

I do go to the chat rooms, I do post on the forums, I do go to parties and big socials and yes I'm a single guy, a bit experienced but I have a blast. Met some absolute fantastic people, made friends, met beautiful people inside and out. The socials are a fantastic way to meet likeminded people and if you think things aint happening for you then got on one of those, it works

BUT I will say, if nothing happened for you on fab its because of what your are putting into it, so get out there and get yourself seen

Good luck Op, Fab works, Hell fucking yeah it does

over a year ago

"I don't go to cjs. I'm not in any club.

That's about it. "

over a year ago

I dont attend any socials or clubs. I dont often post in the forum and I have never went into the chat rooms. These are all great ways to engage with fellow members but not for me.

Just relax and try to read profiles properly,try and get chatting with those you feel that you are compatible with.

Oh and hide the dick pic.

Good luck

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Just smacks off can’t get a meet so will throw my toys out the pram.

You don’t need to go to clubs to do well. It’s all about the effort you put in

Mrs

over a year ago

"I dont attend any socials or clubs. I dont often post in the forum and I have never went into the chat rooms. These are all great ways to engage with fellow members but not for me.

Just relax and try to read profiles properly,try and get chatting with those you feel that you are compatible with.

Oh and hide the dick pic.

Good luck"

well said

I didn't look at his profile but if he has a dick pic showing then automatically he is making females, not all, but a lot of females lose interest in him straight away

over a year ago

Not had any problems with other sites

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

If you dont like it then leave. Simple.

over a year ago

Or perhaps take my face pic off, that seems to work?

over a year ago

"Anybody else find Fab a waste of time? Have been on the site for a while now as a single and with a bi fem as a couple, it appears unless you go to CJ's you are not in the Club? Only someone who is verified you can verify you, good luck with that one?

I have never heard so much rubbish, sorry but its true. People come on moaning that they cant this and cant that and they are all given advice which actually works. You will porb get a wee backlash from your post but just del with it.

I have not and never will go to any clubs, cjs, after8 etc.. and I definitely aint part of any club or clique. I am me, totally independent and just treat with respect and honesty and great to get the same back.

I do go to the chat rooms, I do post on the forums, I do go to parties and big socials and yes I'm a single guy, a bit experienced but I have a blast. Met some absolute fantastic people, made friends, met beautiful people inside and out. The socials are a fantastic way to meet likeminded people and if you think things aint happening for you then got on one of those, it works

BUT I will say, if nothing happened for you on fab its because of what your are putting into it, so get out there and get yourself seen

Good luck Op, Fab works, Hell fucking yeah it does "

Word for word what I was going to write

over a year ago

"Not had any problems with other sites"

Were the other sites called fab swingers? No! You used other sites, figured out how they work, used that info to your best ability and had some success, fabs no different, work out how it works, take on board others advice and put in the effort, if not then you'd be better going back to the other sites!

over a year ago

"Not had any problems with other sites"

My suggestion would be to go back to those websites that you’re familiar with and know work for you.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"If you dont like it then leave. Simple."

Straight to the point blue , but have to agree. Also OP, why don't you bring one of your success story's from the other sites over to Fab and start a couples profile.

over a year ago

You say you won’t do clubs, won’t do socials, won’t do chat rooms.... what is it you will do?

By not doing these things your just making it harder for yourself.

What is it your actually after from this site?

You say you have a bi female friend off another site... so it’s not like you have no action.. your after playing as a couple.. saying you have a female friend on a male profile won’t get you meets... unfortunately setting up a couples profile won’t get you meets either as a lot of single guys set up fake couples profiles.

You are actually going to have to go to a social, go to a club or get yourself seen on cams to prove to the fab world you are real, you are a genuine couple and the female does exist.

If you can’t be bothered doing that and your just waiting for people to come to you and take a chance on someone that hasn’t made any effort to get verified.. you will be waiting a long time.

Maybe is best you go back to the other sites.

What’s the saying... if not broke don’t fix...

over a year ago

You're right op. The site is shite and a total waste of time

over a year ago

Toys well and truly thrown out of the pram eh

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I went to my first social 7 years ago and still chat to people I met that night. I’ve played with them too.

You have to start somewhere and you can’t sit and wait for people to message you, you have to be proactive.

The same advice is given all the time to people who can’t get meets but few seem to take any heed of it. The forumites can only help so much, you have to take the initiative and get out there and meet people.

over a year ago

People get so annoyed when it’s suggested Fab is sh!t

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"People get so annoyed when it’s suggested Fab is sh!t

"

People using Fab get annoyed when fab is called sh;t by other people (using fab as the medium to do so) when those naysayers’ main gripe is a lack of getting their hole instantly.

Can’t think why they get annoyed.

over a year ago

Fab has served.me quite well to be fair. Met some very nice guys, been to footie and golf with them, went walking, had some enjoyable dinners with some naughty liasons too! The sex is a bonus if it happens. I don't seek it out however

over a year ago

Dude jeez this just wreaks of " I'm just looking for an easy bang " and it's not what this site is about !! Yes there will be people here that will be looking for that but to suggest the site is as bad as what you say I'm baffled !!

Yes I'm fairly new and only a couple of months in but if you actually took the time to read profiles and what people are actually looking for it will help massively!!

We've all been new at one point and as I said I'm still fairly new but if you treat people with the respect that they deserve I'm sure this site will come good for you as it has me

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

I would just leave if I were you, problem sorted.

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly !!

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab has changed, like everything else nothing is immune to it.

Now I find Fab is less of a swingers site and more of a Facebook. . . . Other social media sites are available . . .

Manners have disappeared in the main, even friendliness in some cases is at a minimum. .

I'm not adverse to change but maybe a move back towards what some of us used to know and relate to would be nice.

Ok ok, my opinion counts for little and everyone has an opinion

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Anybody else find Fab a waste of time? Have been on the site for a while now as a single and with a bi fem as a couple, it appears unless you go to CJ's you are not in the Club? Only someone who is verified you can verify you, good luck with that one?"

Tbh if you believe fab is a waste of time or cliquey why are you here ...fab is a proactive experience you'll get nothing out of it with negativity and lack of effort on your part ..if it's not working for you chances are it's your fault not the people on the site ...soo many people enjoy the site and the experiences within ..so what are they doing different is the question you should be asking yourself

over a year ago

"

Personally, when I read the post from the Op, I didn't get annoyed, far from it, I just felt it sounded just as if he isn't doing anything to make it better.

he has allegedly:

a cock pic showing on his profile.

saying has a bi female and he's on a male profile.

As far as I'm aware he doesn't go to chat rooms, socials etc..

So in my eyes he is making it wayyyy hard for himself.

If he was genuinely serious, he would have read the forums of Scotland and found people saying they find it hard then they are all given the same good advice which works but no he didn't, he put on a post which is so wrong and just sounds of moaning and as I said on my post I'd expect a backlash from others.

I can see him wither leaving and going back to the sites he finds successful or take everyone's advice and see how he gets on although some people might not wanna know as he's probly tarnished himself somewhat to a few.

He can also just leave, then re-join with a different name and take the good advice given.

Genuinely hope it works out for him whatever he does.

over a year ago

No I enjoy the site, depends what your looking for.

over a year ago

"Fab has changed, like everything else nothing is immune to it.

Now I find Fab is less of a swingers site and more of a Facebook. . . . Other social media sites are available . . .

Manners have disappeared in the main, even friendliness in some cases is at a minimum. .

I'm not adverse to change but maybe a move back towards what some of us used to know and relate to would be nice.

Ok ok, my opinion counts for little and everyone has an opinion "

Agreed - manners are friendlyness are at a premium here.

You are only allowed an opinion on here if it fits the “fab is great, it’s you and your pics/profile...”

Truth is fab was designed to help swingers and singles arrange casual sex with additional parties.....not sure why there are women on here expecting to get taken out for dinner dates or and looking for a soul mate.....

Crazy b!tches

over a year ago

Ok ok, my opinion counts for little and everyone has an opinion "

Everyone's opinion counts, even mines, I think

Yeah I get that but what you find is the experienced swingers stay away from the moaners, the people who don't have manners, the liars, egits etc...

The site and swinging is evolving, gone are officially the swinging days of couples only, throwing keys into a bowl to see who ends up with who. There are people who join fabswingers to fuck and to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck how hot they are, if that's their attitude, I'd rather stay away from them even if she wants to fuck me.

I'm on fad for the swinging experience, socials, one on one social, parties etc.. and have a fantastic time, met some wonderful people and also made a lot of friends whom I chat to.

The problem with the site, in regards to fake profiles, newbies acting like assholes etc... a part of the blame can be held at the website and owners fault although they are doing stuff to try and make it better and safer every day but more could be done so that eventually people become more trusting. This is not a slate at fabswingers its just an honest opinion from what I'm seeing.

Anyways, lets hope the site continues to flourish and swinging continues to be fun

over a year ago

Yeah I get that but what you find is the experienced swingers stay away from the moaners, the people who don't have manners, the liars, egits etc...

The site and swinging is evolving, gone are officially the swinging days of couples only, throwing keys into a bowl to see who ends up with who. There are people who join fabswingers to fuck and to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck how hot they are, if that's their attitude, I'd rather stay away from them even if she wants to fuck me.

I'm on fad for the swinging experience, socials, one on one social, parties etc.. and have a fantastic time, met some wonderful people and also made a lot of friends whom I chat to.

The problem with the site, in regards to fake profiles, newbies acting like assholes etc... a part of the blame can be held at the website and owners fault although they are doing stuff to try and make it better and safer every day but more could be done so that eventually people become more trusting. This is not a slate at fabswingers its just an honest opinion from what I'm seeing.

Anyways, lets hope the site continues to flourish and swinging continues to be fun "

People can date or become friends here if they want - but not sure why most people pretend it was made for anything more than arranging casual sex! (Maybe it’s the shame they feel inside)

It’s likely some came on here for sex and have developed relationships with some which is natural!

I suppose one of the re occurring issues with regards to bad feeling is the ratio of men to women and most men not understanding they are literally 1 in a million!

Then when they ask what they are doing wrong they get torn to shreds by women who normally resemble a manbearpig!

What’s wrong with.... add more text to your profile, change your name and make an effort to speak to people like humans.....

Rather than “druggy” - “you stay with your ma and da”

And other such speculations haha

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

You are only allowed an opinion on here if it fits the “fab is great, it’s you and your pics/profile...”

Truth is fab was designed to help swingers and singles arrange casual sex with additional parties.....not sure why there are women on here expecting to get taken out for dinner dates or and looking for a soul mate.....

Crazy b!tches "

2 weeks on Fab and your so sure what the site is all about. Lol

In 2 months I can see you doing a copy and paste job on the OPS original post. Yes , it's ALL of the other Fab members that don't get the site that's causing the problems for you newbies. You guys really need to read that last sentence a few times and have a real hard think about it.

over a year ago

Crazy b!tches

2 weeks on Fab and your so sure what the site is all about. Lol

In 2 months I can see you doing a copy and paste job on the OPS original post. Yes , it's ALL of the other Fab members that don't get the site that's causing the problems for you newbies. You guys really need to read that last sentence a few times and have a real hard think about it. "

Feel free to continue to speculate about the duration I have used fab

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Ive has some time to myself for the the past couple of weeks. My free time has been filled with both real life friends and fab friends. Fab has been the lifeline that’s has kept me from missing the wee people that matter most to me.

Thanks to all the fabbers I’ve spent time with over the last 12 days.xxx

over a year ago

ffs guys, stop shit stirrlign and making it personal.

the OPs made what he may or may not have thought was a valid point. people have put their bits in what they think is the reasons why he is not enjoying the site.

it doesn't matter how long person is on the site, one week, two months, 5 years etc.. its about the person themselves and what they wanna put into it and gain from it and how well they take on board all the pointers throughout the site.

No wonder a lot of people don't want to post on the forums because of arguments and shit stirring.

When you put a message on here in a post, you have your own view and what you try to convey but others read it differently and might think you have another point. So when reading a post its best to be open minded in what the poster is meaning so you don't read it differently to what is intended.

Everyone enjoy the forum, stop the arguments n bitchyness and Op, get your finger out, take the advice and enjoy the site

over a year ago

"Ive has some time to myself for the the past couple of weeks. My free time has been filled with both real life friends and fab friends. Fab has been the lifeline that’s has kept me from missing the wee people that matter most to me.

Thanks to all the fabbers I’ve spent time with over the last 12 days.xxx"

awww thas so lovely

does that mean me as well when we were both gibbering in the chat room

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes it is a waste of time - see ya

As for only being verified by users already verified....really? Do I reeeeeally need to explain it?

Oh ok....seeing as you obviously don’t get it....

If jack made a profile and said to Jill ‘I am real’ but Jill said ‘I only meet verified users’, jack could go and create another profile called Jane and then verify jack from jane’s profile. (Names have been changed to protect Humpty Dumpty and Jemima from playschool)

Get it OP?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Ive has some time to myself for the the past couple of weeks. My free time has been filled with both real life friends and fab friends. Fab has been the lifeline that’s has kept me from missing the wee people that matter most to me.

awww thas so lovely

does that mean me as well when we were both gibbering in the chat room "

Of course you count, Pedro! You kept my amused the mornings I couldn’t get out of bed.x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

awww thas so lovely

does that mean me as well when we were both gibbering in the chat room "

Oh come on Peter of course she means you

over a year ago

awww thas so lovely

Oh come on Peter of course she means you "

That's a first any girls means me

ya dancer, triple summersault here I cum

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

awww thas so lovely

ya dancer, triple summersault here I cum "

Triple summersault? Try a forward roll first...don’t want you to end up with a broken hip

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Personally, when I read the post from the Op, I didn't get annoyed, far from it, I just felt it sounded just as if he isn't doing anything to make it better.

he has allegedly:

If he was genuinely serious, he would have read the forums of Scotland and found people saying they find it hard then they are all given the same good advice which works but no he didn't, he put on a post which is so wrong and just sounds of moaning and as I said on my post I'd expect a backlash from others.

I can see him wither leaving and going back to the sites he finds successful or take everyone's advice and see how he gets on although some people might not wanna know as he's probly tarnished himself somewhat to a few.

He can also just leave, then re-join with a different name and take the good advice given.

"

Sorry horsey for offending you by stating a fact , he is blaming other members for his lack of effort. As for getting personal maybe you should read what you write before posting if you want to avoid getting personal , ps I helped by using your quote.

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

awww thas so lovely

ya dancer, triple summersault here I cum "

I’ll settle for a replay of the cucumber incident....

over a year ago

awww thas so lovely

I’ll settle for a replay of the cucumber incident.... "

ffs it only happened the...... 49th time in the chat room and a few meets

and incase any of you are wondering, I make a mean salad

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

awww thas so lovely

and incase any of you are wondering, I make a mean salad "

Wasn’t it you that was caught in Morrisons veg aisle attempting to recreate ‘Bru’s’ infamous cumuber antics?

(For details see the forum from a few years ago )

over a year ago

awww thas so lovely

and incase any of you are wondering, I make a mean salad

Wasn’t it you that was caught in Morrisons veg aisle attempting to recreate ‘Bru’s’ infamous cumuber antics?

(For details see the forum from a few years ago )"

Wasn't me but yeah I do admit to sometimes arriving at a meet with an orange Sainsbury's bag full of veg and fruit.

ffs, I so love cooking n baking

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

how is your couple profile doing in comparison to single profile?

over a year ago

On here suits me just fine in relation to my reasons for using it...I don't really care what kind of site it's 'supposed' to be, or how it used to be

over a year ago

"On here suits me just fine in relation to my reasons for using it...I don't really care what kind of site it's 'supposed' to be, or how it used to be "

This

over a year ago

The couple profile went nowhere either, thanks for asking

over a year ago

Anyways, lets hope the site continues to flourish and swinging continues to be fun "

Agree with that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"The couple profile went nowhere either, thanks for asking"
no idea them why you aint getting meets

over a year ago

he has allegedly:

Sorry horsey for offending you by stating a fact , he is blaming other members for his lack of effort. As for getting personal maybe you should read what you write before posting if you want to avoid getting personal , ps I helped by using your quote. "

See again, you read it differently than others, well certainly me or understand it differently. he just doesn't see the error of his ways or not wanting to blame it on himself but at fabswingers.

I don't see it as him blaming others. I see it as he feels the sites not working as its hard to get verified and he thinks going to cj is a must but doesn't want to be part of the club thus caught in no mands land

He has been Advised on other methods that work which have proven successful for many others.

As in making it personally, I have never made it personal, only those who make the nasty and or snide comments make it personal of which sometimes I defend myself.

over a year ago

OP ... if you're not a dick and are able to engage a woman in conversation that doesn't solely revolve around sex, as well as not being a flake or novelty seeker, then you should be able to do fine without clubs, socials or sex parties

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

he has allegedly:

Sorry horsey for offending you by stating a fact , he is blaming other members for his lack of effort. As for getting personal maybe you should read what you write before posting if you want to avoid getting personal , ps I helped by using your quote.

See again, you read it differently than others, well certainly me or understand it differently. he just doesn't see the error of his ways or not wanting to blame it on himself but at fabswingers.

I don't see it as him blaming others. I see it as he feels the sites not working as its hard to get verified and he thinks going to cj is a must but doesn't want to be part of the club thus caught in no mands land

He has been Advised on other methods that work which have proven successful for many others.

As in making it personally, I have never made it personal, only those who make the nasty and or snide comments make it personal of which sometimes I defend myself."

Are you kidding me ? Lol we shouldn't get personal ? I said he will be back with a forum post saying he can't get a meet or fab is chit or something and you called that a snide remark ? You've told the guy he dosnt see the errors of his way and that he dosnt listen , not to mention you calling him a moaner. Clean your own house st Peter before accusing others of trying to start arguments or snide remarking.

over a year ago

he has allegedly:

As in making it personally, I have never made it personal, only those who make the nasty and or snide comments make it personal of which sometimes I defend myself.

Are you kidding me ? Lol we shouldn't get personal ? I said he will be back with a forum post saying he can't get a meet or fab is chit or something and you called that a snide remark ? You've told the guy he dosnt see the errors of his way and that he dosnt listen , not to mention you calling him a moaner. Clean your own house st Peter before accusing others of trying to start arguments or snide remarking. "

you just cant help yourself, can you,

yeah everything you said is truth.

perfect example of a person who makes up saying I called him a moaner.

If I did that was not meant its meant as a general term for anyone, yes anyone who moans on here who just fucking moans, you know the type, I'm sure you do, always something negative to say.

You cant even work out what the snide remark is regarding ffs, OMG

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

he has allegedly:

Are you kidding me ? Lol we shouldn't get personal ? I said he will be back with a forum post saying he can't get a meet or fab is chit or something and you called that a snide remark ? You've told the guy he dosnt see the errors of his way and that he dosnt listen , not to mention you calling him a moaner. Clean your own house st Peter before accusing others of trying to start arguments or snide remarking.

If I did that was not meant its meant as a general term for anyone, yes anyone who moans on here who just fucking moans, you know the type, I'm sure you do, always something negative to say.

"

This ding dong has been so enthralling I just dropped my lasagne...

... looks strangely familiar lying on the floor there though

over a year ago

he has allegedly:

This ding dong has been so enthralling I just dropped my lasagne...

... looks strangely familiar lying on the floor there though "

lolol absolute no ding dong.

read the post, someone is making things up and cant even work out what comments are related too. Click on the green button beside the names you will see how constant the same people are with certain others.

he actually starts with my name and then says the guy is blaming everyone else. The guy just doesn't know how it works, got frustrated and blamed the site saying there are better sites.

The guy didn't blamed any people, just the site but also said it was hard to get into the site if not part of the CJ club. how can you call that a dingdong, the guy used my name and everything he said was different to what most believed.

over a year ago

Peter, can you confirm which guy you are referring to in your latest comments, thanks

over a year ago

"Peter, can you confirm which guy you are referring to in your latest comments, thanks"

No because I will be banned

obviously you are new to the forums and made your post.

I have originally commented at the start what I think you should do as the site works if you put time into it. So that was the only time directed at you and I suppose anyone else who is new to the site or find the site not working.

Someone else posted my name so its directed about the person who commented my name

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Well this thread turned out well!

over a year ago

"Peter, can you confirm which guy you are referring to in your latest comments, thanks

No because I will be banned

obviously you are new to the forums and made your post.

I have originally commented at the start what I think you should do as the site works if you put time into it. So that was the only time directed at you and I suppose anyone else who is new to the site or find the site not working.

Someone else posted my name so its directed about the person who commented my name "

and what I say you should do is from my experience and seen many try it successfully on fab.

I'm not saying it will work for everyone it really depends on what you are on fab for. I'm on for good laughs, chat, banter, socials, parties, fun meets etc.. more of the social aspect that a lot others

over a year ago

Not in a club, clique and I don’t go to after 8 or CJ’s.

I guess you get what you put in.

I doubt your op will get many people wanting to meet but you never know.

Interact with people. Start a positive post... it may just work?

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Not in a club, clique and I don’t go to after 8 or CJ’s.

I guess you get what you put in.

I doubt your op will get many people wanting to meet but you never know.

Interact with people. Start a positive post... it may just work?

Good luck! "

By *ere I go againMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I’ve had two profiles on here now both as a single guy and never had much of a problem.

Yea you get a few that say sorry they won’t meet if your not verified at the start but that’s fine just move on.

I’ve had some of the best nights ever due to Fab and not once set foot inside a club.

Don’t take it two serious enjoy it, respect the girls on here and remember it’s something like 100 guys to every single girl or couple that use Fab so your in a long que but it’s worth it when you find the wright one or two or three to join in with.

Post new Message to Thread