Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Secure

Jump to newest

By *cottishfitlaf OP   Man
over a year ago

scotland

Hey everyone. Thinking of using my old work shop just outside Perth for some group swinging. Mainly couples and some singles but obviously limit on the number of single guys. I have 2 couples and 2 single bi girls interested already. Anyone interested and we can arrange a date?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Think it would depend on whether the place was kitted our properly. If it was just a blank space with a few chairs it would feel seedy

over a year ago

scotland

It has 2 sections kind of, all decorated nicely, 2 sofas, 2 lounge chairs, a bathroom and a work space which has a long carbon table

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a great night out, will be a few pessimists out there due to your lack of veris, but if you can easily prove the offer is genuine I wish you luck

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Hey everyone. Thinking of using my old work shop just outside Perth for some group swinging. Mainly couples and some singles but obviously limit on the number of single guys. I have 2 couples and 2 single bi girls interested already. Anyone interested and we can arrange a date?"

More info required , what do you mean by group swinging. What's the entertainment, what does kind of 2 separate areas mean. 2 sofas and 2 chairs in a room are already filled with the people you have interested at the moment. Are you expecting play , if so where . Not knocking it just way more info required.

over a year ago

When you thinking

over a year ago

Me and my partner would be interested, but more info needed as stated above. When? How many guys? How many beds and again....when lol if possible could you pm with more details.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Could get an inflatable bed if you needed extra beds.

over a year ago

scotland

Wouldn’t be “entertainment” as such but there also won’t be an entry fee or anything like this. It’ll be more of a bring your own type idea. An inflatable bed would be great I have two already so the more the better. Only really looking for 3/4 single guys depending on numbers, the rest being single females or couples.

over a year ago

scotland

****all set up looking to have the first party****

6 beds, 4 sofas, 3 private bathrooms, 2 with showers, some equipment hanging on the walls if people require it. Feel free to bring anything else you wish. No bar so bring your own alcohol/soft drinks (in moderation.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Good luck young man

over a year ago

scotland

"Good luck young man "

Thanks mate

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Its not something id contemplate but theres many would good luck

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'd be a bit wary personally... Might be worth setting up a profile just for this venture and inviting some well know fabbers for a tour round the day and getting them to leave a verification about the place and you. You'll probably find you have more interest then

V x

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'd be a bit wary personally... Might be worth setting up a profile just for this venture and inviting some well know fabbers for a tour round the day and getting them to leave a verification about the place and you. You'll probably find you have more interest then

V x"

Good advice V x

R

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"I'd be a bit wary personally... Might be worth setting up a profile just for this venture and inviting some well know fabbers for a tour round the day and getting them to leave a verification about the place and you. You'll probably find you have more interest then

V x"

I get the idea but is that not giving well known fabbers a status above other lesser known fabbers. Its all about personal opinions, your well known fabbers may hate it because no one played but newbies might love it because it turns out to be less pressured to have fun enviroment. Giving experienced or know swingers a status where their opinions are valued more than others or more credibility is a bad idea. In my opinion of course.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

V x

I get the idea but is that not giving well known fabbers a status above other lesser known fabbers. Its all about personal opinions, your well known fabbers may hate it because no one played but newbies might love it because it turns out to be less pressured to have fun enviroment. Giving experienced or know swingers a status where their opinions are valued more than others or more credibility is a bad idea. In my opinion of course. "

Some Fabbers do know more people and therefore would be best placed to voice an opinion even if it’s just a description of the set up and not on how good or bad it is as that depends on the mix of people attending.

Hopefully you’ve thought of the health and safety aspect too eg maximum capacity, fire extinguishers, fire proof furniture, etc.

over a year ago

Also what kind of liability insurance do you have.. If something happened you'd be screwed and not in the nice way.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

V x

I get the idea but is that not giving well known fabbers a status above other lesser known fabbers. Its all about personal opinions, your well known fabbers may hate it because no one played but newbies might love it because it turns out to be less pressured to have fun enviroment. Giving experienced or know swingers a status where their opinions are valued more than others or more credibility is a bad idea. In my opinion of course. "

Oh jeez it wasn't meant in a 'fab celeb' kind of way, more just reaching out to those with numerous verifications from lots of different people. Particularly those who go to clubs and parties regularly.

V x

over a year ago

"Could get an inflatable bed if you needed extra beds. "

Tried that once. Kept bouncing off the other end! Was hilarious trying to get a rhythm. Was one of these divan type airbeds! A funny experience lol. Xxx

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Could get an inflatable bed if you needed extra beds.

Tried that once. Kept bouncing off the other end! Was hilarious trying to get a rhythm. Was one of these divan type airbeds! A funny experience lol. Xxx"

Tried one once with my fb but she wasn’t happy. In fact, she hit the roof.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Also what kind of liability insurance do you have.. If something happened you'd be screwed and not in the nice way. "

This is what I’d be thinking about

Post new Message to Thread