Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why's it so hard

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Listen ladies I'm not very good at this as not getting much luck I'm ok looking guy nice in decent with own teeth lol just looking for casual fun few drinks what ever

Any suggestions would be welcome lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Names off putting.

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Druggy!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Druggy got to say bet yous love a drink well when the hell has alcohol helped anyone people really need to look into it's safe way to chill unwind and have a good time

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Druggy got to say bet yous love a drink well when the hell has alcohol helped anyone people really need to look into it's safe way to chill unwind and have a good time "
thats the thing though people dont have to they have decided they wish no part of someone who consumes an illegal product (irrespective of your beliefs on it)

over a year ago

You asked

I gave my opinion

Good luck

over a year ago

Keen horticultural aficionados are welcome though.....

By *naqMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Keen horticultural aficionados are welcome though....."

Toperie?

over a year ago

The attitude from people commenting on your username.

The username in general

The fact that you have barely anything description on your profile. Only photo is of you in a desert with a hat and glasses and so far from the camera it could be your nan in the photo more than you.

Try socials. Going to clubs. That always helps newbies and also stop with the “woo is me” posts that’s a genuine off put

Also grow a pair as you ve only been on the site 9 weeks. It’s not instantashag !

over a year ago

Having good patter and no immediately going on the defensive is also a plus. You're name wouldn't bother us, the whiney status update would though

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Having good patter and no immediately going on the defensive is also a plus. You're name wouldn't bother us, the whiney status update would though "

Your name would put us off , but agree with the rest of this post.

over a year ago

Hasn’t anyone been reading the news??? cannabis is no longer a drug. It is a medicine for all ailments

Seeing as this place is by enlarge 35-40+ who were brought up under the WWII generation, cannabis use is viewed negatively by the majority

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

"Listen ladies I'm not very good at this as not getting much luck I'm ok looking guy nice in decent with own teeth lol just looking for casual fun few drinks what ever

Any suggestions would be welcome lol "

Try a dating site

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

"Names off putting. "

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Who said it was going to be easy on here? You must know from last time you were on it takes time and effort.

I'm afraid profile lacks any effort and does zero to stand out or grab people interest .

User names off putting

Status again off putting

You don't accom so that will rule you out immediately for most

over a year ago

Your pic is really bad... your wearing hat and glasses and agree with other poster, looks like an old person not a 32 year old who meant to be gym fit.

You have nothing on your profile saying of interests etc

As someone else said, try clubs and socials

over a year ago

Common guys, gee the guy a break, least he had blue skies on his pic.

That's cheery n must count fur summit

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Plus it looks like his GF is edited out the side of the picture so he must have some skills

over a year ago

Your profile is a typical below average male profile with an extremely unflattering and un-inviting username which makes you even less attractive and less likely to stand out from the thousands of other below average male profiles.

However, please do enjoy your stay on Fab.

I am sure you will get the most from it for the few more weeks your profile is still on the site before you go UNLOS...

Have a nice day.

Mistress Amelia

over a year ago

"Your profile is a typical below average male profile with an extremely unflattering and un-inviting username which makes you even less attractive and less likely to stand out from the thousands of other below average male profiles.

I am sure you will get the most from it for the few more weeks your profile is still on the site before you go UNLOS...

Have a nice day.

Mistress Amelia

"

(hands OP his testicles and shows him to the door)

over a year ago

"Your profile is a typical below average male profile with an extremely unflattering and un-inviting username which makes you even less attractive and less likely to stand out from the thousands of other below average male profiles.

Have a nice day.

Mistress Amelia

(hands OP his testicles and shows him to the door) "

lolllllll, do you not think Mistress was sitting on the fence, hummin n hawwin

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Says u don't smoke .but obs ur into ...so first lie ..and profile is boreing

over a year ago

"Druggy got to say bet yous love a drink well when the hell has alcohol helped anyone people really need to look into it's safe way to chill unwind and have a good time thats the thing though people dont have to they have decided they wish no part of someone who consumes an illegal product (irrespective of your beliefs on it)

"

I would say a great many fabbers use illegal drugs but wouldn't dare confess to it!

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Druggy got to say bet yous love a drink well when the hell has alcohol helped anyone people really need to look into it's safe way to chill unwind and have a good time thats the thing though people dont have to they have decided they wish no part of someone who consumes an illegal product (irrespective of your beliefs on it)

I would say a great many fabbers use illegal drugs but wouldn't dare confess to it!"

Got to remember that most of us were informed that all drugs are evil, including Mary Jane, lsd, shrooms etc, all bracketed with herion, . Even today in newspapers, TV, any fatalities are caused by drugs, no differentiating.

There has been no reported fatalities involving the smoky stuff, but to most on here and the general public it's still lumped in with class A drugs.

Why is that?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/18 23:01:19]

over a year ago

I would say a great many fabbers use illegal drugs but wouldn't dare confess to it!

Got to remember that most of us were informed that all drugs are evil, including Mary Jane, lsd, shrooms etc, all bracketed with herion, . Even today in newspapers, TV, any fatalities are caused by drugs, no differentiating.

There has been no reported fatalities involving the smoky stuff, but to most on here and the general public it's still lumped in with class A drugs.

Why is that? "

Everyone on Jeremy Kyle smokes it

over a year ago

Your name ?? its not called dope for nothing else

over a year ago

Why is that? "

Got to disagree with this. Most peoole on here and the general public I would expect can differentiate between the dangers and affects of class A heroin and cannabis. Some commented that the name is off putting which is fair enough if its not your thing.

over a year ago

Your username is off putting. Your profile pic Is indiscernible. There’s nothing of interest to set you apart in your profile. Finally Single Male who CANT Accomodate? Why? Do you still live at home with mummy and daddy? Not exactly setting heather on fire there are you. Like any other form of dating the first impression is important. So put your big boy pants on and stop whinging and put a bit more thought and effort into it and try and stand out. Happy fabbing

over a year ago

1hose shorts... ffs...

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I would say a great many fabbers use illegal drugs but wouldn't dare confess to it!"

or legal drugs taken illegally (many many cases of codeine addiction in the uk)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/18 23:35:02]

over a year ago

Why is that? "

Don't post nonsense without facts pal!!

Just type cannabis related deaths into google and in the first few hits you will see that it was involved in half of all drug related deaths in New Zealand in 2012 and in Colorado has been linked to a 66% rise in traffic related deaths since it was made legal in 2013. Now we don't even need to start debating the long term mental health dangers related to it.

Lay off it pal or else come up with something to back up what you tell yourself.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Perhaps you should read these articles you refer to they make it plain that its not cannabis killing them. By your logic if im pissing in a foreest and a bear kills me ive died by pissing ?

over a year ago

"Perhaps you should read these articles you refer to they make it plain that its not cannabis killing them. By your logic if im pissing in a foreest and a bear kills me ive died by pissing ?

"

Brilliant

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Why is that?

Don't post nonsense without facts pal!!

Just type cannabis related deaths into google and in the first few hits you will see that it was involved in half of all drug related deaths in New Zealand in 2012 and in Colorado has been linked to a 66% rise in traffic related deaths since it was made legal in 2013. Now we don't even need to start debating the long term mental health dangers related to it.

Lay off it pal or else come up with something to back up what you tell yourself. "

Person stoned, crashed car and kills themselves or others. Thanks to the rocket scientist I now know that.

Regarding mental health problems, it's well documented that persons that are predisposed with these conditions are advised not to indulge in drugs and alcohol as it can exacerbate their problems, that also includes teenagers who smoke it, as there has been studies it may have an impact on their brain development, though there are other studies which dispute this.

It has never killed anyone, but feel free to to let me know about some giant Bush that fell and crushed someone.

over a year ago

Just legalise and tax it already!

over a year ago

See? I love how the name has been mentioned as an issue. It would be an issue for us too And the Op has seemed to jump on they bandwagon of peeps against drugs. A user name like hardcock69 or buckfastforever would be just as off-putting and nothing to do with drugs. User names are a way to advertise yourself The first thing out there. Someones user name can be a deciding factor to us even going as far to reading a profile regardless of how good pics etc are. How someone wants to sell themself is a very good indication of the type of person they are and how they are addressing the world of Fab

Xxx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"See? I love how the name has been mentioned as an issue. It would be an issue for us too And the Op has seemed to jump on they bandwagon of peeps against drugs. A user name like hardcock69 or buckfastforever would be just as off-putting and nothing to do with drugs. User names are a way to advertise yourself The first thing out there. Someones user name can be a deciding factor to us even going as far to reading a profile regardless of how good pics etc are. How someone wants to sell themself is a very good indication of the type of person they are and how they are addressing the world of Fab

Xxx"

tbh I couldn't have put it better myself

over a year ago

"See? I love how the name has been mentioned as an issue. It would be an issue for us too And the Op has seemed to jump on they bandwagon of peeps against drugs. A user name like hardcock69 or buckfastforever would be just as off-putting and nothing to do with drugs. User names are a way to advertise yourself The first thing out there. Someones user name can be a deciding factor to us even going as far to reading a profile regardless of how good pics etc are. How someone wants to sell themself is a very good indication of the type of person they are and how they are addressing the world of Fab

Xxx"

Pinkmagic....not too far removed from bluemagic which is a drug reference

Pot, kettle

over a year ago

"Druggy got to say bet yous love a drink well when the hell has alcohol helped anyone people really need to look into it's safe way to chill unwind and have a good time "

Your reply to this explains exactly why you're having no luck on here

over a year ago

OK. Let me get this straight. So because our name is 'not far removed from a drug reference' then we are the same as those that do have user names that do reference them. Really? Just really? What sort of pathetic argument is that? Lol It ISN'T a drug name tho is it? Our name is derived from parts of both our user names when we first met and people who know us know exactly why we have the username we do. I suggest you try another approach for a valid point because that really did fall flat

Xxx

over a year ago

Xxx

Pot, kettle "

And I have to say we are well versed on drugs and the likes being from the chemical generation but bluemagic is a new one to us So you are obviously a lot more knowledgeable in that aspect and yet again shows why the forum is a great tool for filtering out people

over a year ago

Xxx

Pot, kettle

And I have to say we are well versed on drugs and the likes being from the chemical generation but bluemagic is a new one to us So you are obviously a lot more knowledgeable in that aspect and yet again shows why the forum is a great tool for filtering out people "

for me, pinkmagic wouldn't be related to drugs, I'd relate it to something more specific enticing on the female

but hey, what the fuck do I know

over a year ago

Xxx

Pot, kettle

And I have to say we are well versed on drugs and the likes being from the chemical generation but bluemagic is a new one to us So you are obviously a lot more knowledgeable in that aspect and yet again shows why the forum is a great tool for filtering out people

for me, pinkmagic wouldn't be related to drugs, I'd relate it to something more specific enticing on the female

but hey, what the fuck do I know "

Hahaha!!! All about the Pink Horsey

Xxx

over a year ago

Xxx

Pot, kettle "

What's blue magic? What have I missed out on?

over a year ago

"Perhaps you should read these articles you refer to they make it plain that its not cannabis killing them. By your logic if im pissing in a foreest and a bear kills me ive died by pissing ?

"

No by my logic road traffic deaths increase by 66% percent where cannabis was a factor!! Much akin to drink driving related deaths. This is just one point I'm using as an example. So if someone is under the influence of alcohol and gets into a car drives and kills someone by your logic it is the car to blame and not the driver being over the limit?

I suggest you read them before making such stupid comments. On the off chance you've read them and that's still your interpretation then you're just plain stupid.

over a year ago

"OK. Let me get this straight. So because our name is 'not far removed from a drug reference' then we are the same as those that do have user names that do reference them. Really? Just really? What sort of pathetic argument is that? Lol It ISN'T a drug name tho is it? Our name is derived from parts of both our user names when we first met and people who know us know exactly why we have the username we do. I suggest you try another approach for a valid point because that really did fall flat

Xxx"

It was an observation not a pathetic argument.

It isn’t beyond the realms of possibility that people have mis interpreted your username before. I would imagine you have come on fab to meet new people so your defence is “pathetic”

It is telling that you were happy to judge someone else by username , but got angry when someone judged you by username....

Blue magic - has nobody seen American Gangster?

over a year ago

"OK. Let me get this straight. So because our name is 'not far removed from a drug reference' then we are the same as those that do have user names that do reference them. Really? Just really? What sort of pathetic argument is that? Lol It ISN'T a drug name tho is it? Our name is derived from parts of both our user names when we first met and people who know us know exactly why we have the username we do. I suggest you try another approach for a valid point because that really did fall flat

Xxx

It was an observation not a pathetic argument.

It isn’t beyond the realms of possibility that people have mis interpreted your username before. I would imagine you have come on fab to meet new people so your defence is “pathetic”

It is telling that you were happy to judge someone else by username , but got angry when someone judged you by username....

Blue magic - has nobody seen American Gangster? "

See? I could understand if I was being judged on our username if what you said was correct. That it was in fact an inference to a drug. This isn't the case tho therefore deems your point null and void.

And of course others could and may well have misinterpreted our username before I quite like the thought of my Pink being a bit of Magic

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

No by my logic road traffic deaths increase by 66% percent where cannabis was a factor!! Much akin to drink driving related deaths. This is just one point I'm using as an example. So if someone is under the influence of alcohol and gets into a car drives and kills someone by your logic it is the car to blame and not the driver being over the limit?

I suggest you read them before making such stupid comments. On the off chance you've read them and that's still your interpretation then you're just plain stupid.

"

i have read them thats the point. the stupid comment is not mine.

Whether someone is drugged up or under the influence. the drugs or the alchol are not responsible for anything happening nor for that matter is the car .......its the person in charge of the vehicle.

The stupid comment is yours alone. you claimed there was an increase in cannabis deaths by using traffic reports and accuse anyone who corrects you of being stupid.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Whether someone is drugged up or under the influence. the drugs or the alchol are not responsible for anything happening nor for that matter is the car .......its the person in charge of the vehicle.

The stupid comment is yours alone. you claimed there was an increase in cannabis deaths by using traffic reports and accuse anyone who corrects you of being stupid.

"

So if a person is ill and given drugs to make them better. Did the person make themselves better or maybe the needle used to administer the drugs OR is the drugs responsible for making them better. So OF COURSE drugs ARE responsible for causing good and bad things to happen.

over a year ago

"

No my friend your argument does not hold water at all. The rise in road traffic deaths rwelated to cannabis was 66% AFTER cannabis was legalised in Colorado. The rise in road traffic deaths over the same period overall was only 16%. Therefore cannabis WAS responsible for those deaths.

Do the basic maths and statistics and think before you speak!! If you can not grasp that there is no point in continuing this conversation.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 08/08/18 18:27:00]

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

No my friend your argument does not hold water at all. The rise in road traffic deaths rwelated to cannabis was 66% AFTER cannabis was legalised in Colorado. The rise in road traffic deaths over the same period overall was only 16%. Therefore cannabis WAS responsible for those deaths.

Do the basic maths and statistics and think before you speak!! If you can not grasp that there is no point in continuing this conversation. "

Ok, seeing that your using cannabis as the reason an irresponsible driver gets behind the wheel and cannabis causes the accident, (your words)let us know how many have overdosed on it and died.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Do the basic maths and statistics and think before you speak!! If you can not grasp that there is no point in continuing this conversation. "

as i said a bear eats you ya died from pissing.

You clutch at straws as much as you like you were caught out stating cannabis deaths. now squirming and even this argument has more holes in it than aunt sallys knockers

over a year ago

No one said anything about overdoses???

The statement was Cannabis didn't cause deaths.

That's been proven wrong and I quoted one reference with figures which speak for themselves. Now you can waffle all the anecdotal nonsense you want to try and justify your agenda but that's all it is, your own opinion. Smoke all the you want, I don't care, maybe you're evidence as to its effects if you don't grasp that.

over a year ago

The irresponsible person is the person the person who breaks the law, smokes cannabis and tries to justify it is ok. It's breaking the law, its an extension of your personality and it makes you a druggie.

In addition to the mental health issues I have now proven it causes deaths.

Dress it up how you want. Those are the facts. That's the reason posters have an issues with the OPs name and wouldn't meet him.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"No one said anything about overdoses???

That's been proven wrong and I quoted one reference with figures which speak for themselves. Now you can waffle all the anecdotal nonsense you want to try and justify your agenda but that's all it is, your own opinion. Smoke all the you want, I don't care, maybe you're evidence as to its effects if you don't grasp that.

"

get a grip of yourself your now resorting to accusing folk of using drugs.

Its yourself thats uaing anecdotal evidence ie trying to corrolate that dope being legalised caused traffic accidents.

Lol yeah became legal so 33% decided to take up the hash wont aoeak further its plain to see theres no sense here

over a year ago

It's true what they say. The forums are a fuckin excellent filter

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

I notice you never replied when I asked who or what is responsible for making patients better in a hospital. If drugs can be used to make people better then they can certainly be used to make them worse.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"It's true what they say. The forums are a fuckin excellent filter "

over a year ago

"It's true what they say. The forums are a fuckin excellent filter "

Hahaha!!!

This thread certainly escalated quickly in a variety of ways. Op has probably went 'Fuck this! This place is mental'.....and ran!

over a year ago

"It's true what they say. The forums are a fuckin excellent filter

Hahaha!!!

This thread certainly escalated quickly in a variety of ways. Op has probably went 'Fuck this! This place is mental'.....and ran!

"

pmslllllllllllllllll

and you aint kidding

he's prob away hiding in a corner of his kitchen, thumb in mouth shouting, mammy, mammy, they're all fucking mental on that site

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"It's true what they say. The forums are a fuckin excellent filter

Hahaha!!!

pmslllllllllllllllll

and you aint kidding

he's prob away hiding in a corner of his kitchen, thumb in mouth shouting, mammy, mammy, they're all fucking mental on that site "

Lmao

over a year ago

"No one said anything about overdoses???

get a grip of yourself your now resorting to accusing folk of using drugs.

Its yourself thats uaing anecdotal evidence ie trying to corrolate that dope being legalised caused traffic accidents.

Lol yeah became legal so 33% decided to take up the hash wont aoeak further its plain to see theres no sense here

"

Clear you either didn't read it or can't understand it. Either way. You have produced nothing to back up anything you have said. Look up the meaning of anecdotal.

Post new Message to Thread