Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Horseshoe bar durie lane

Jump to newest

By *ero Stress OP   Man
over a year ago

Scotland

I've heard a few rumours that the horseshoe bar on durie lane is a swingers bar can any1 confirm or deny this please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *licker77Man
over a year ago

Stirling

Its a legendary bar & occasionally swinger groups might attend the karaoke or meet up there, but it’s an institution, a traditional old style bar in Glasgow & thats it

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

It is a Karaoke bar upstairs, Sure some peeps may meet there initially. but news to us if its a swingbar.

Too much of mans pub on the ground floor

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great for a night out upstairs when visiting but I wasn’t aware it was a swingers bar. Great singers though L x

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Been there a few times. But was definitely there for the karaoke x

over a year ago

Great pub downstairs and you used to get a 3 course lunch for 4 quid or something ridiculously cheap upstairs. Karaoke is legendary.

over a year ago

"I've heard a few rumours that the horseshoe bar on durie lane is a swingers bar can any1 confirm or deny this please"

I can confirm this! Go upstairs and you'll find them all there x

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 04/08/18 01:39:49]

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I used the toilet in there once. Never again

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I've heard a few rumours that the horseshoe bar on durie lane is a swingers bar can any1 confirm or deny this please

I can confirm this! Go upstairs and you'll find them all there x"

another decent pub ruined with slevering idiots determined its a swinging bar lol will mark it off my list of haunts

over a year ago

"I've heard a few rumours that the horseshoe bar on durie lane is a swingers bar can any1 confirm or deny this please

I can confirm this! Go upstairs and you'll find them all there xanother decent pub ruined with slevering idiots determined its a swinging bar lol will mark it off my list of haunts "

I got propositioned once in there before I even started swinging. I think it would actually be quite nice if there was some classy bars specifically for like minded adults like ourselves x

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 04/08/18 10:23:32]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I can confirm this! Go upstairs and you'll find them all there xanother decent pub ruined with slevering idiots determined its a swinging bar lol will mark it off my list of haunts

I got propositioned once in there before I even started swinging. I think it would actually be quite nice if there was some classy bars specifically for like minded adults like ourselves x"

id say most bars in that area are fun places with a great mix of folk.

I feel problems arise when you get folk going expecting something to be available when it isnt its just a bar

over a year ago

I can confirm this! Go upstairs and you'll find them all there xanother decent pub ruined with slevering idiots determined its a swinging bar lol will mark it off my list of haunts

I got propositioned once in there before I even started swinging. I think it would actually be quite nice if there was some classy bars specifically for like minded adults like ourselves x"

Are you sure they said swing and not sing

over a year ago

I can confirm this! Go upstairs and you'll find them all there x"

Also even if it was true why would you confirm something like this on an open forum ... there is a reason people dont post the location of socials / clubs / dogging etc for all to see

over a year ago

I got propositioned once in there before I even started swinging. I think it would actually be quite nice if there was some classy bars specifically for like minded adults like ourselves x

Are you sure they said swing and not sing "

Yes he definitely said swing! x

over a year ago

I wouldn't say the horseshoe is a classy bar...its full of ropey chanters who I quite imagine practice their party piece in front of a mirror at home with a hairbrush until they get the words and actions just right.

It's good for a giggle though

over a year ago

Are you sure they said swing and not sing "

this haha

By *ubba lubba dub dubMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Naa defo not jus a old mans pub way karaoke init

over a year ago

this has me laughing...but also makes me think that, Fab should really consider having the capability of showing "within 15ft" then you could run or stay, sing or hook up!! lol

one of the busiest Karaoke pubs in Glasgow getting branded!!

quite sure swinging happens everywhere to be fair

Post new Message to Thread