Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Profile pictures

Jump to newest

By *ardbob01 OP   Man
over a year ago

perth

Dear all and everyone....feedback needed....what pictures do you like to see in a single males profile?

Really interested in views here...is it a rear or a cock or a nice view from the bedroom?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dear all and everyone....feedback needed....what pictures do you like to see in a single males profile?

Really interested in views here...is it a rear or a cock or a nice view from the bedroom? "

Anything but a cock....seen more than a second hand dart board since I've been on here!

(In pics I hasten to add....not 8n person )

over a year ago

I would prefer to see who I am getting or at least a face pic that is sent privately to know who I am getting..... the cock might be nice but the whole package might not be.

over a year ago

"Dear all and everyone....feedback needed....what pictures do you like to see in a single males profile?

Really interested in views here...is it a rear or a cock or a nice view from the bedroom?

Anything but a cock....seen more than a second hand dart board since I've been on here!

(In pics I hasten to add....not 8n person )"

Pricks !

over a year ago

Pricks ! "

I thought that was a tourettes-style outburst until I eventually worked it out!

over a year ago

Pricks !

I thought that was a tourettes-style outburst until I eventually worked it out! "

Was too early in the morning for me.

over a year ago

Pic 3

Can't take you seriously after seeing that.

Post new Message to Thread