Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Have you ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Arranged to meet someone then fucked off in favour of what you deem to be a "better" meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

No, never.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bit shallow and disrespectful is it not.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Arranged to meet someone then fucked off in favour of what you deem to be a "better" meet? "
No if you wouldnt want it done to you then why do it to another its a horrible thing to do .

over a year ago

Nope if i arrange a meet i make sure i am there

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Arranged to meet someone then fucked off in favour of what you deem to be a "better" meet? "

Nope! Disrespectful!

Have you?

over a year ago

Yup it is VERY esp if been fbs a while...

Yet he couldn't see what was wrong with this

over a year ago

"Arranged to meet someone then fucked off in favour of what you deem to be a "better" meet?

Nope! Disrespectful!

Have you?"

Nope never. Happened to me. The "better" was a thressum

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 31/07/18 19:52:17]

over a year ago

Dear lord no. I suspect its happened to me though

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wondering if someone will admit of doing it

over a year ago

"Wondering if someone will admit of doing it "

Lol I'm waiting lol....

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Wondering if someone will admit of doing it

Lol I'm waiting lol...."

I will not hold my breath

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

It happened to me once, but probably worse.

It was on a swinger site before I joined Fab. Couple from Ayrshire were looking for a meet on a Friday night, with a couple or a male, and I got chatting with them.

Arranged to meet in a Kilmarnock pub with a view to going on dancing then back to theirs.

But.... when I turned up at the pub there was another couple there. At first I thought ‘ok this is interesting, never had a 5 some before’. We moved on to the club and when the two girls were up dancing the first couple’s husband said to me that they’d invited the other couple back to theirs after the club.. ‘just the 4 of them’

I left straight away and got a message from the wife the next day, saying sorry for the mix up. Their first choice had always been a couple but they didn’t think they’d find one so went with me. The other couple messaged them late on on the Friday afternoon, and she thought her husband was going to message me to cancel.

So I’d actually have preferred to have been bumped for the ‘better meet’ than the night I had lol

over a year ago

Nope never

over a year ago

"Dear lord no. I suspect its happened to me though "

Oh no. It's not nice.

It's maddening cos had to go to his to go back to mine. Our meet didnt happen which is anither story.Then like say hour half later he's fucked off to thressum...

I don't drive. Yes only 5 mins away but it's an inconvenience and just not nice.

He can't see what is wrong with it.

#etiquette of fab #etiquette of year long fb arangement

over a year ago

"Dear lord no. I suspect its happened to me though

Oh no. It's not nice.

It's maddening cos had to go to his to go back to mine. Our meet didnt happen which is anither story.Then like say hour half later he's fucked off to thressum...

I don't drive. Yes only 5 mins away but it's an inconvenience and just not nice.

#etiquette of fab #etiquette of year long fb arangement "

This fb of yours seems to be doing some stuff that no one would put up with why are you allowing it to happen if uve set specific rules and hes breaking them then walk away .

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Is this the same person that called you whilst he was with someone else

over a year ago

"Is this the same person that called you whilst he was with someone else "

Indeed, if it's balcony man he's a real prize!

over a year ago

"Dear lord no. I suspect its happened to me though

Oh no. It's not nice.

#etiquette of fab #etiquette of year long fb arangement This fb of yours seems to be doing some stuff that no one would put up with why are you allowing it to happen if uve set specific rules and hes breaking them then walk away ."

Fully intend to. It's straw that broke the camel's back

over a year ago

"Is this the same person that called you whilst he was with someone else "

Yup... So obv this is all a fucking game..

Hence why naming and shaming him

Hope big lesson been learnt

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

You deserve to be treated better than that. Walk away with your head held high and dont look back.

over a year ago

"You deserve to be treated better than that. Walk away with your head held high and dont look back."

Thank you.

It's good to get supportive messages.

The folk that posted the glowing status did me a favour cos after the door carry on (which is looking very suspicious) he would have pretended and lied he'd just went to bed.

I met others but at least I was honest and didnt do what he did.

He clearly thrives on the drama he creates.

Pride comes before a fall...

over a year ago

Yes iv had it done to me both as a single and a cpl.

Not nice

But iv also been the "better offer" as you say but I didn't know that at the time.

over a year ago

"Yes iv had it done to me both as a single and a cpl.

Not nice

But iv also been the "better offer" as you say but I didn't know that at the time.

"

One day he's going to get a taster of the stuff he does. Or meet the right wrong one.

I'm not perfect. I admit that but I wouldn't have done what he did.

over a year ago

You only be taking for a mug if you allow it.

Block delete move on and stop giving him air time

over a year ago

Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck......

over a year ago

"You only be taking for a mug if you allow it.

Block delete move on and stop giving him air time

"

so right...

He blocked me anyway.

over a year ago

"You deserve to be treated better than that. Walk away with your head held high and dont look back.

Thank you.

The folk that posted the glowing status did me a favour cos after the door carry on (which is looking very suspicious) he would have pretended and lied he'd just went to bed.

"

People treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Tell him to do one.

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... "

C’mon now, don’t beat about the bush, tell us what you really think

over a year ago

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... "
just a pity you can't leave a truthful not blowing smoke up arse veri or warning for others that's all

over a year ago

"It happened to me once, but probably worse.

It was on a swinger site before I joined Fab. Couple from Ayrshire were looking for a meet on a Friday night, with a couple or a male, and I got chatting with them.

Arranged to meet in a Kilmarnock pub with a view to going on dancing then back to theirs.

But.... when I turned up at the pub there was another couple there. At first I thought ‘ok this is interesting, never had a 5 some before’. We moved on to the club and when the two girls were up dancing the first couple’s husband said to me that they’d invited the other couple back to theirs after the club.. ‘just the 4 of them’

I left straight away and got a message from the wife the next day, saying sorry for the mix up. Their first choice had always been a couple but they didn’t think they’d find one so went with me. The other couple messaged them late on on the Friday afternoon, and she thought her husband was going to message me to cancel.

So I’d actually have preferred to have been bumped for the ‘better meet’ than the night I had lol "

Cool story bro.

over a year ago

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... just a pity you can't leave a truthful not blowing smoke up arse veri or warning for others that's all "
you can leave any kind of veri you like but what would be the point they would never display it

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"It happened to me once, but probably worse.

So I’d actually have preferred to have been bumped for the ‘better meet’ than the night I had lol

Cool story bro.

"

Ah well we can’t all be as irresistible as you

over a year ago

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... just a pity you can't leave a truthful not blowing smoke up arse veri or warning for others that's all you can leave any kind of veri you like but what would be the point they would never display it "
Maybe veri wasn't right. Maybe feedback as on eBay lol good bad neutral would be a better system

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... just a pity you can't leave a truthful not blowing smoke up arse veri or warning for others that's all you can leave any kind of veri you like but what would be the point they would never display it Maybe veri wasn't right. Maybe feedback as on eBay lol good bad neutral would be a better system "

No it would be an awful system! Who’s to say you are telling the truth when you give your feedback??

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

All the time...

Okay confession time. It’s hard enough for me to get one person to meet me let alone have to choose between two

over a year ago

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... just a pity you can't leave a truthful not blowing smoke up arse veri or warning for others that's all you can leave any kind of veri you like but what would be the point they would never display it Maybe veri wasn't right. Maybe feedback as on eBay lol good bad neutral would be a better system

No it would be an awful system! Who’s to say you are telling the truth when you give your feedback?? "

ever given a good veri only to wish you could retract it though??

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"You deserve to be treated better than that. Walk away with your head held high and dont look back.

Thank you.

"

I did wonder if this was in relation to the door chap.

One might suggest that the signs were there that this fellow, rather than the chivalrous stud, was just a bit of a creep.

The kicked in door suggests he’s either the subject of considerable attention from the local constabulary, or that he is no longer BFFs with similar targets.

I may be wrong, maybe he just forgot his keys one night and had misplaced the number of the local locksmith...

Either way, he sounds a bit of a riot and you’re better off well rid (as opposed to well-ridden by him. See...? I ended on a joke to lighten the mood!).

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Yup I did. Arranged a meet and something he said not long before I left gave me the heebies .so went and met another guy . .my choice ..

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Your fb sounds like a prick. Get him to fuck...... just a pity you can't leave a truthful not blowing smoke up arse veri or warning for others that's all you can leave any kind of veri you like but what would be the point they would never display it Maybe veri wasn't right. Maybe feedback as on eBay lol good bad neutral would be a better system

No it would be an awful system! Who’s to say you are telling the truth when you give your feedback?? ever given a good veri only to wish you could retract it though??"

No. The veris i write are what i felt at the time. I wouldnt change that just because we fell out. That would be childish.

over a year ago

Yea it happened to me. The more annoying thing was it was a guy I pursued on here for months(I know more fool me!!)

He kept saying he was too shy to meet,I lived too far away. Then one night after he had literally just hung up on our phone call he went and met a couple off here. Then told me about it!!!!!

So pissed of with myself that I fell for his shite!!!

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

No it would be an awful system! Who’s to say you are telling the truth when you give your feedback?? ever given a good veri only to wish you could retract it though??"

Nope

over a year ago

"Arranged to meet someone then fucked off in favour of what you deem to be a "better" meet? No if you wouldnt want it done to you then why do it to another its a horrible thing to do ."

Could'nt of said it any better hun x kay x

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"All the time...

Okay confession time. It’s hard enough for me to get one person to meet me let alone have to choose between two "

Unless you have access to one of those wee tens stick things.

over a year ago

Thank you.

I did wonder if this was in relation to the door chap.

One might suggest that the signs were there that this fellow, rather than the chivalrous stud, was just a bit of a creep.

The kicked in door suggests he’s either the subject of considerable attention from the local constabulary, or that he is no longer BFFs with similar targets.

I may be wrong, maybe he just forgot his keys one night and had misplaced the number of the local locksmith...

Either way, he sounds a bit of a riot and you’re better off well rid (as opposed to well-ridden by him. See...? I ended on a joke to lighten the mood!). "

your prib not too far off the truth in all honesty.

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"All the time...

Okay confession time. It’s hard enough for me to get one person to meet me let alone have to choose between two

Unless you have access to one of those wee tens stick things. "

Ha ha touché x

over a year ago

For me that would mean getting 2 meets arranged. Chance would be a fine thing!

But no, I would stick with the first out if common courtesy

over a year ago

"All the time...

Unless you have access to one of those wee tens stick things. "

I've read this a few times but not sure what it is. I want to cos I'm sure it's funny lol.

over a year ago

"For me that would mean getting 2 meets arranged. Chance would be a fine thing!

But no, I would stick with the first out if common courtesy"

That's what I meant.

over a year ago

Someone made me have a wee chuckle today by using a play on his username...it just made me think "wish I'd thought of that "

They asked if had heard from Clark Kunt...

By *arroness NikkiWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

No

over a year ago

Nope bit nasty that. Besides someone could be drop dead gorgeous but have shit banter.

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope, never. Even if adonis himself wanted to pledge undying devotion to my pussy for a month. Never let someone down once an arrangement is made.

over a year ago

This happened to me once ... was on a night out and arranged to meet someone ... rushed off home to freshen and get the lingerie out for it... by the time i was home and ready (about 25 minutes maybe) he was already in a taxi to meet someone else

The cheekiest bit of all was that about an hour after that he was texting trying to come to mine on the way back from hers he was promotly told to get to f*ck... sloppy seconds and people that let me down is a double whammy of things that dont turn me on

over a year ago

Never done it myself but something similar... kinda.

Was looking to meet a fb years back and she said she’d already had a meet arranged... she had a spare couple hours and wanted me to come round first... I declined and wasn’t impressed but kept in touch. I’m male after all.

However, couple months later she invites me round again... this time offering me the second go because he wasn’t good enough... I was completely turned off and have never seen her again.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Seems like a swinger sites not for you buddy

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Happened to me. Meet arranged and I drove in Glasgow to meet her in the pub. No sign of her and a day later got a message saying she had gone off with someone she had met in the pub.

over a year ago

Nope never

over a year ago

dublin lad love the scottish best people yeah can meet ladies top of the morning in your city very soon , so move them fingers mehow discotitts lol

over a year ago

"Seems like a swinger sites not for you buddy "

If you meant me then I have actually been on and off this for years and all in all it does go great...

He is not the only meet I've had this year..

I just need to be more careful and stop attracting the idiots/folk who fancy themselves as players.

Post new Message to Thread