Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Naked twister

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha, that's for the end of the night, need some warm up fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hunt the cunt

over a year ago

A guy actually posted a belter of a story about a meet a few weeks ago. He was blindfolded in the hotel room when the lady arrived then she tied him up and did all sorts to him until he was ready to explode. Eventually untied him and let him loose . Sounds like a good warm up to me.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have already agreed to use our bed straps. Lol

over a year ago

"We have already agreed to use our bed straps. Lol "

Well there you go then. Throw a wee blindfold into the mix so you don't know what's coming next to build the tension.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

There are lots of ice breaker games you can purchase on-line, might be worth a wee look. Have a fun night x

By *ad ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Hey, looking for advice on sex games you can play on meets, not socials. Lol "

I have a card game called SNOG, bought it online. Basically you deal cards and you get points for each part of the body, players turn them over and then when someone turns a SNOG card over they have to snog another person on the part that is showing on their card. The more daring the part the higher the points scored. Starts low with ear and neck top score is for Fig Leaf

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"A guy actually posted a belter of a story about a meet a few weeks ago. He was blindfolded in the hotel room when the lady arrived then she tied him up and did all sorts to him until he was ready to explode. Eventually untied him and let him loose . Sounds like a good warm up to me."

I can assure you it was one hell of a first meet. Memorable

over a year ago

Been trying like mad to play with a couple that are open to fun ideas

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"A guy actually posted a belter of a story about a meet a few weeks ago. He was blindfolded in the hotel room when the lady arrived then she tied him up and did all sorts to him until he was ready to explode. Eventually untied him and let him loose . Sounds like a good warm up to me.

I can assure you it was one hell of a first meet. Memorable "

Sadly the lady concerned and I don’t play together any more, so if any ladies would like a repeat performance, feel free to shout!

over a year ago

"Hey, looking for advice on sex games you can play on meets, not socials. Lol

Hide the sausage? "

Do people actually play that? I thought this was a bible Q&A group?

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hey, looking for advice on sex games you can play on meets, not socials. Lol "

D&D - that'd a classic fantasy roleplaying game lol

over a year ago

I want a fat cock covered in a women’s cum

over a year ago

Musical cocks..(same idea as misical chairs but substitute chairs for erect cocks).saw it played at a party with six couples but decided not to participate as it reminded me of Twister and drank some of the wine instead

Tanya

By *eyboyMan
over a year ago

antrim

"Hey, looking for advice on sex games you can play on meets, not socials. Lol

I have a card game called SNOG, bought it online. Basically you deal cards and you get points for each part of the body, players turn them over and then when someone turns a SNOG card over they have to snog another person on the part that is showing on their card. The more daring the part the higher the points scored. Starts low with ear and neck top score is for Fig Leaf "

give me a pm i can't contact you I'd like to know more detail and where to get this game please

over a year ago

"A guy actually posted a belter of a story about a meet a few weeks ago. He was blindfolded in the hotel room when the lady arrived then she tied him up and did all sorts to him until he was ready to explode. Eventually untied him and let him loose . Sounds like a good warm up to me."

Bed straps and blindfold fun is a favourite of ours too. Very intense with erotic

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

great warm up till the blindfold comes of and olaf sven and helgusson are standing bollox naked except for leather chaps and a smile

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"A guy actually posted a belter of a story about a meet a few weeks ago. He was blindfolded in the hotel room when the lady arrived then she tied him up and did all sorts to him until he was ready to explode. Eventually untied him and let him loose . Sounds like a good warm up to me.great warm up till the blindfold comes of and olaf sven and helgusson are standing bollox naked except for leather chaps and a smile"

Thankfully that could not have been further from the truth. She is a gorgeous curvy minx!

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Spin the bottle x

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Spin the bottle x"

A sexy classic!

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Strip poker - another old classic

over a year ago

We ordered over sized cards on amazon ( other retailers are available) and played higher or lower we’ve used sex dice app on phone to generate dares and we’ve wrote dares down to pick you can tailor both to start of naughty before making your way to filthy it’s a great party starter but would be great for smaller groups to

Post new Message to Thread