Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gb

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have an aytractive friend who wants gangbanged off 5 guys 40+ stamina and fit n good looking get in touch couples also welcome n make it more fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds great would love you o find out more

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

You could tell her to make her own profile and search for guys herself, as a single man no one will believe this is genuine.

Plus it is notoriously difficult to organise - plenty of guys will say they're interested but are just dreamers and time wasters.

Best bet is for her to go along to greedy girls day at CJs

over a year ago

"You could tell her to make her own profile and search for guys herself, as a single man no one will believe this is genuine.

Plus it is notoriously difficult to organise - plenty of guys will say they're interested but are just dreamers and time wasters.

Best bet is for her to go along to greedy girls day at CJs "

over a year ago

"You could tell her to make her own profile and search for guys herself, as a single man no one will believe this is genuine.

Best bet is for her to go along to greedy girls day at CJs "

Agreed make profile but personally tell her to block guys and search through the single profiles and look for the ones who interest her and then message them direct. I have been messaged by a couple of girls this way over the years and it means they contact the ones who interest them.

if your that way inclined then cjs would be brill for you. Some people are put off by cjs, I for one but as said it sits well with others

over a year ago

Best bet is for her to go along to greedy girls day at CJs

Agreed make profile but personally tell her to block guys and search through the single profiles and look for the ones who interest her and then message them direct. I have been messaged by a couple of girls this way over the years and it means they contact the ones who interest them.

if your that way inclined then cjs would be brill for you. Some people are put off by cjs, I for one but as said it sits well with others "

Agree with this. Greedy Girls at CJs does nothing for me and if I were you I would be getting her to approch the guys she likes the look of. Leave it open to anyone and you will be hit with all yhe timewasters etc.

over a year ago

"Sounds great would love you o find out more "

No idea what she looks like but up for it anyway #anyholesagoal

over a year ago

im always up for a gangbang but cant message you bud

Post new Message to Thread