FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why do some men cannot take in the word no?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have had a few men that found it hard to take it when I said no thanks. Either the question why or send nasty messages. Why can they not accept a woman's choice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have had a few men that found it hard to take it when I said no thanks. Either the question why or send nasty messages. Why can they not accept a woman's choice?"

Because no one likes rejection. And women are just as bad,if not worse, on here.

Block them if they won't take the the hint.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe you need to block them after you sent a message saying "no thanks".

They should be grateful that you actually take the time to reply as most people on here don't give that courtesy.

over a year ago

I know that some woman are just as bad sorry should have pit in both sexes.

over a year ago

Have blocked them

over a year ago

"I know that some woman are just as bad sorry should have pit in both sexes."

No need to apologise and my comment wasn't meant in a narky way

over a year ago

I know all the same.

over a year ago

Hit the nail on the head here. I've always appreciated and respected a polite no thanks.

However fab is so saturated with guys that I doubt the girls have time to reply to anyone but guys they're interested in.

So these guys should just suck it up. Grow up, man up and take it on the chin

"Maybe you need to block them after you sent a message saying "no thanks".

They should be grateful that you actually take the time to reply as most people on here don't give that courtesy."

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I used to reply with a no thanks but it got so tiresome I just don't reply and make a note that I'm not interested in them.

Some will even keep on messaging after that, either assuming that I didn't read their first 10 messages or they've forgotten they've messaged me before. That gets tiresome too and now earns a block after message number 3.

Might sound harsh but after 5 years I just can't be bothered anymore

over a year ago

Thanks for the support. Was having a wee rant when I wrote the topic.

over a year ago

I know what you mean about being tiresome...

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"I know what you mean about being tiresome..."

They do it on our couple profile too. Our personal favourites are the ones that speak only to me and are quite crude. G just rolls his eyes and says bellend

over a year ago

"Have had a few men that found it hard to take it when I said no thanks. Either the question why or send nasty messages. Why can they not accept a woman's choice?

Because no one likes rejection. And women are just as bad,if not worse, on here.

Block them if they won't take the the hint."

This

However can understand the frustrations. Politely replied to someone last week saying no thanks and I had all I need re the site. He mailed again today trying to cajole me into a at least a ten minute social so I could maybe have him on “Stand by” and then asked where I lived but I could be vague if I wanted and what harm could that do

All this despite the fact I have I prefer to initiate contact in capitals on my profile. I persevered politely but firmly as I don’t see why I should drop my standards of politeness because he couldn’t see/didnt care about his. Had taken single male filter off to receive replies re the forum as I was told by a third party that someone wished to make a private comment. Acht well... first world problems eh

over a year ago

Never hassled a female on here and never will.

I don't see the problem, if they cant take a NO it means you were right to say no in the first place and they are not the type of person you want to associate with .

Don't even block them, just ignore their mails as they are the ones who are taking up their own time wasting writing messages to someone who has no interest in them. .

I was chatting to a female friend about things similar and told her that most guys, not all guys but most will say anything to 'Get An In' with a female. They will even say summit not nice.

Then Cpl days later day she messaged to say a guy messaged her to say her 'tits' weren't the size stated on her profile and that they were fake. She got annoyed and replied and then an exchange of messages ensued with the guy eventually calming her down and then asking to meet.

lollllllllllll, laughed so much as she said, "yeah you were right".

I'm not right all the time, sometimes I hit the nail

OP just ignore them

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

So that all the beta males can complain and look good?

By *ullie-kingMan
over a year ago

Wishaw

What word? it's invisible to most guys

over a year ago

Get the odd knobhead but most guys just reply with a thanks for the reply

over a year ago

"So that all the beta males can complain and look good? "

Correct again.

If it weren't for all these type of threads complaining about the bad men, how would we know who the white knights were?

over a year ago

Cause there knobheads

Most men are fine, though if someone's rude and going on and on, block button works just fine.

over a year ago

Desperation and ego.

over a year ago

I've said no to hundreds of men on here and I've only had lovely replies back

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Some of us are very adept at receiving the N word and moving on.

Far less ambiguous than an unread message.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Cause there knobheads

Most men are fine, though if someone's rude and going on and on, block button works just fine. "

over a year ago

No??? What does that mean???

over a year ago

"Have had a few men that found it hard to take it when I said no thanks. Either the question why or send nasty messages. Why can they not accept a woman's choice?"

Because they're pricks

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Have had a few men that found it hard to take it when I said no thanks. Either the question why or send nasty messages. Why can they not accept a woman's choice?

Block them if they won't take the the hint."

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Most guys are absolutely fine and for the ones throwing a hissy fit there's the block button x

over a year ago

"Most guys are absolutely fine and for the ones throwing a hissy fit there's the block button x"

Yep, should probably have added that to my post too. Lots of lovely guys who appreciate a reply which is the mannerly thing to do. Just many ladies don’t because of the attitude of some. Oh and as pointed out some females are every bit as bad.

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

No all mean no some men need grown learn not get way every time if need any help Edinburgh rose just ask me

over a year ago

Thanks _r human, but I will be ok. Was just letting off some steam. I cannot be bothered with people that cannot take no for an answer.

over a year ago

Thanks for everyone that has taken the time to read and post messages.

over a year ago

I will always reply with no thanks if someone within my criteria messages me but not.my type but if they message me (this frequently happens) with no verifications or sending cock pics etc I ignore their message as they clearly haven't read my profile.

over a year ago

Honestly , why would guys risk a bad rep , better a no taken today to earn a maybe next week.

By *idingawayCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

It’s worse I. Person.

If I say no I actually mean it

over a year ago

Just don’t reply saying no thanks.

They’re going to go in a huff whether you don’t reply or reply saying no thanks.

No reply is a No!!!!

over a year ago

Women dont like rejection either ..

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Women dont like rejection either ..

"

Some women *

over a year ago

Thanks for all those who wrote messages in here.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Some people seem to have a total sense of entitlement. They unfortunately think the site and those on it owe them something for mearly gracing the site with their presence lol. Us other mear mortals then should be falling on our knees in gratitude they would even deem to meet us , so there for we should drop everything (including our undies ) because they have the horn .

It can be a wee shock to their fragile egos that others may not have got this memo and world isn't revolving around them and they maybe not as irresistible and they may think they are .

Thankfully most folks accept they won't be everyone's cup of tea and can take a knock back with maturity and grace .

over a year ago

Because they're all desperados.. tell them to fuck off if they start acting like big weans.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the messages.

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

All there need help Edinburgh rose

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I used to reply with a no thanks but it got so tiresome I just don't reply and make a note that I'm not interested in them.

Some will even keep on messaging after that, either assuming that I didn't read their first 10 messages or they've forgotten they've messaged me before. That gets tiresome too and now earns a block after message number 3.

Might sound harsh but after 5 years I just can't be bothered anymore "

Ye im exactly the same. Always replied when I 1st joined to get a heap of abuse by 60%. It's sad that it makes it bad for the ones that message back no problem thanks for the reply, but because of the abuse I don't bother replying now if im not interested x

over a year ago

"Honestly , why would guys risk a bad rep , better a no taken today to earn a maybe next week. "

This is what annoys me. If it’s a no, it’s a no! Why do guys think it will change next week to a maybe?! If there is no attraction, there is no attraction.. I’m certainly not going to change my standards cos a guy I already said no to thinks he can pester me again a week later

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just block him and report him no mean no

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Honestly , why would guys risk a bad rep , better a no taken today to earn a maybe next week.

This is what annoys me. If it’s a no, it’s a no! Why do guys think it will change next week to a maybe?! If there is no attraction, there is no attraction.. I’m certainly not going to change my standards cos a guy I already said no to thinks he can pester me again a week later"

for some reason a lot of folk believe their own hype and just know implicitly that if anyone says no its their mistake...... you know because it's their loss lol

over a year ago

"Honestly , why would guys risk a bad rep , better a no taken today to earn a maybe next week.

This is what annoys me. If it’s a no, it’s a no! Why do guys think it will change next week to a maybe?! If there is no attraction, there is no attraction.. I’m certainly not going to change my standards cos a guy I already said no to thinks he can pester me again a week laterfor some reason a lot of folk believe their own hype and just know implicitly that if anyone says no its their mistake...... you know because it's their loss lol"

Haha! It’s def no loss for me! lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

This is what annoys me. If it’s a no, it’s a no! Why do guys think it will change next week to a maybe?! If there is no attraction, there is no attraction.. I’m certainly not going to change my standards cos a guy I already said no to thinks he can pester me again a week laterfor some reason a lot of folk believe their own hype and just know implicitly that if anyone says no its their mistake...... you know because it's their loss lol

Haha! It’s def no loss for me! lol "

careful your bursting a lot of folks bubbles

over a year ago

God knows. I wish I knew. I just end up blocking now. Fed up of the abuse or men trying to change my mind because they’re ‘such a nice guy’. A nice guy would respect what I’ve said!

over a year ago

if i message a woman and she says no or i don't get a reply i move on it's not the end of the world getting a no or no reply, it just means i'm not for her simples

Post new Message to Thread